19th January 2009, 07:16 PM
cool!!
8)

CFTraveler
19th January 2009, 08:07 PM
I can't wait for the video.

AmbientSound
1st February 2009, 04:48 AM
While I believe in the possibility of intelligent life visiting our planet, I will trust nothing I do not see with my own eyes. My beef with UFO videos and pictures is the poor quality. I wish they would have at least released the video footage online for people to view after they were done with it.

A few years ago I took a photo of what I thought was a beautiful landscape, using a 5 megapixel digi-cam, which most people would have. Later on, when I went to look at it, I saw four mysterious white orbs in the sky. This made me jump, so I sent the pic to a few of my friends for verification. One believed it was UFOs upon zooming in, but later I found out that it was just seagulls. They didn't look like seagulls in the picture, because they were far away and the angle at which their bodies were oriented while flying and the way the light was hitting them made them look like orbs. So even on the zoom-in the wings weren't visible. I had to get another one of my friends to analyze it using more sophisticated software.

Anyway, all I'm saying is that there are only a couple videos that I believe to be valid, and the Phoenix Lights video is one of them. I hope I haven't offended anyone.

lightningbug
1st February 2009, 04:54 AM
yes..most people have poor quality cameras. that just shows they are normal

that in itself is not a reason to start thinking that people are delusional or liars and can't tell the difference between a UFO and a known flying object

thats my problem with skeptics

ButterflyWoman
1st February 2009, 05:52 AM
I don't entirely get why an unidentified flying object must automatically equal "space aliens". There are an infinite number of possibilities as to what these objects are, and they're not even all the same object(s), so you can't, in my opinion, just make a blanket statement that they're all absolutely some sort of material space traveller from some other planet/galaxy/whatever.

They could be interdimensional. They could be some sort of material manifestion of something that is normally non-corporeal. They could be something we've never even thought about.

I don't especially believe in most of the the traditional dogma about space aliens, personally, but I certainly believe that people have valid and real experiences with unidentified flying objects. The experience of these objects is real; the explanations for what they are or are not may well be totally wrong, though, so it's really difficult to know what's up with them.