PDA

View Full Version : Q-Link and Passion

jasis
26th January 2009, 04:24 AM
I got my Q-Link last week and boy what a week!

Overall I noticed a huge increase in calmness. Stressful (or potentially stress-inducing) work and relationship situations no longer have the same effect - I remain calm and can think more clearly. This is great! But, I sense a "catch".

It's almost as if the amplitude of my emotions have been dampened, less negative feedback for sure (so less reactive stress), but in a way also less "passion". Tears would come to my eyes watching a beautifil sunset or being inspired by the words in some books - you know, where you see the truth of words etc. Now, with Q-Link, I am calm, more of the observer. Does Q-Link reduce passion or was I previously mis-identifying a stong emotion as passion?

One could argue that passion and despair are like the peaks and troughs of the emotional waveform. Does my Q-Link dampen this ? Have I always mistaken passion with the strong emotion?

If anyone else is using Q-Link I'd love to hear your thoughts.

In light
Jasis

Tom
26th January 2009, 01:31 PM
It takes time for you to adjust the the q-link and for it to adjust to you. I thought that the changes I initially experienced would stay that way, too - but they didn't. In my case I was more emotional rather than less.

jasis
26th January 2009, 03:19 PM
It takes time for you to adjust the the q-link and for it to adjust to you. I thought that the changes I initially experienced would stay that way, too - but they didn't. In my case I was more emotional rather than less.

Hey Tom,

Thanks for your response :) Yes, I think you are probably right, I hadn't considered that the Q-Link would also need to adjust to my own energy field. Funny thing, after I posted the topic, I thought to myself, "hmm, better wait for some time and see how it feels in a few months". It will certainly be interesting to answer the questions on the flip-side of the form that came with it, after a few more months of wearing it.

Overall, I'm amazed with this little pendant...

In Light
Jasis

iadnon
27th January 2009, 09:28 PM
Well, in my case I can control better my sexual energy when I practice taoist yoga.

But to say I'm calmer... I think I was calmed enough before wearing it.

Psychonaut1984
28th January 2009, 04:01 AM
I was just doing a search online the other day. I think I was looking up articles on manifesting, and all these bizarre machines popped up in the search results. Some of them were electronic machines sometimes with large crystals attached called Radionics, the more portable things were called Orgone and Chi Generators. Some of the Orgone Generators resembled the Q-link. Are these basically the same thing?

I noticed on Ebay, the Q-Link is always listed in the Golf section, it seems like a lot of golfers use it to help improve their scores.

jasis
28th January 2009, 09:33 PM
I think I came across the same site, or similar under http://educate-yourself.org/dc/harmonic ... ep03.shtml (http://educate-yourself.org/dc/harmonicprotectorinfo10sep03.shtml)

Seems like the Q-Link maybe doing something similar - maybe Robert or Bob could comment ?