PDA

View Full Version : War in Heaven

sono
28th January 2009, 06:53 AM
Has anyone else read this book, available for download here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... m#Contents (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/warheaven-III.htm#Contents)

If this is totally true then it's really depressing - & a lot of it does tie in with (unsought) mental "downloads" of info I have received over the last few months.

Colin Wilson, whose opinion I respect, wrote quite highly of the book, & I'd love to hear ideas from forum adepts able to investigate the astral in ways that I'm not able to. . . . .how much is fact & how much paranoia?

Namaste all!

Korpo
28th January 2009, 09:16 AM
I think if you have fear-based beliefs, you will live in a fear-created reality.

So, what worries you about this material? Glimpsing over it for now I found not much to it, except the typical grandiose claims for why you should accept this, fearmongering and the usual suspects. Why does it sound more credible to you? Can you give some things that specifically worry you?

Oliver

sono
28th January 2009, 10:48 AM
I do agree with your remarks about fear-based reality, but I suppose because I was actually "told" myself that not all beings reincarnate & that "gods" are expansions of ego-driven elementals , that it has struck a chord with me regarding some other things he mentions. (Not very logical of me)

For example, I would be sorry to find that beautiful energies like Ganesha are "just" elementals that "enjoy" being worshipped. . . . . He also says something about belief-system territories (or equivalent) where souls are "enslaved" & even "eaten(!!) & near the beginning was a sentence to the effect that astral reality can be moulded by thought, but NOT "physical" reality. . .it seems that belief in ANYTHING will colour one's experience, & I would dearly ilke to know if there is any possibility of discovering an "untouched" reality, which is not coloured by any expectations; one's "true face".

I feel sure that the Astral is what we make of it - I have found it to be a truly wondrous place - but he insists that it is dangerous & dark, & refers to somnolent, comatose sprits. I suppose it would depend on what part of the astral one had contact with? I seldom meet spirits when out, & when I do I just "see" them as other "people".

I am not (yet?) able to choose which plane to experience when out of the body, & I get out so seldom that it's hard for me to judge fairly!

Korpo
28th January 2009, 11:49 AM
This does not sound like anything I heard from the few mental/causal (upper mental) plane explorers I read stuff of or corresponded with. As you I cannot currently explore these planes myself, but I don't think they would have omitted that.

I personally don't think Ganesh is just an elemental. I would go with a view like from "Autobiograph of a Yogi" - Ganesh is one of the thousands of names of God, a specific aspect that God represents to us in our limited understanding, a God avatar. Like a different "face of God".

This sounds like the "findings" of someone with very negative attitudes who explored realms that react to those attitudes.

I would dearly ilke to know if there is any possibility of discovering an "untouched" reality, which is not coloured by any expectations; one's "true face".

I think that would be the definition of true Buddhahood - being able to see reality without filters and being able to bear that. It is not required to find such a reality, but such a state of being to remove the distortions and see this reality as it is.

Oliver

sono
28th January 2009, 12:16 PM
Yes - a wise insight as always from you, thank you!

ButterflyWoman
28th January 2009, 12:43 PM
I see deities and godforms as human-created thoughtforms that Source has filled and through which Source operates. Source can and will operate through any means available, including an elephant headed god with a fat belly (Ganesha is one of my favourites, too ;)) or a vengeful tribal god who commands people to go to war or a gentle, feminine, wise mother goddess figure.... The list goes on.

I do agree that not all beings reincarnate. I could go into a long discussion about why I think that and what I've seen/been shown, but it's not entirely on topic here.

I don't buy into any fear-based worldview, no matter what it is. It can be a scientist, a politician, a high priest, a guru, it doesn't matter. If what they're teaching is based on fear - especially if it's something that I can't control, influence, or change - I'm not going to accept it. I spent much of my life controlled by fear, and I refuse to be owned by it any more. I'm not a sunny happy hands-to-the-sky optimist by any means, but I will never accept into my reality any picture of life, the universe, the afterlife, religion, whatever, that is based on fear.

As Oliver says, fear-based beliefs lead to fear-based realities. I've been there and done that. I won't go there any more.

Korpo
28th January 2009, 12:54 PM
Wow! :shock:

:D

Oliver

Jaco
28th January 2009, 04:14 PM
but I suppose because I was actually "told" myself that not all beings reincarnate & that "gods" are expansions of ego-driven elementals
Could you write a little more about it? I mean who told you?

CFTraveler
28th January 2009, 04:42 PM
I just want to add one more note to what everyone has said:
Remember that the astral is part of the manifest world- because if you can perceive it and give it form, no matter how "abstract" it is still limited by the rules that pertain to it's 'area' or 'region' of perceptibility.
Religion, be it christianity or any other that believes in 'heaven', has taught (indoctrinated) us with the belief that the afterlife is somehow eternal and unchanging, the 'it-all' and 'end-all'- but those of us who have explored many of it's aspects come to realize that it's another way of being, and another way of being is contingent upon rules.
So eternity, that is the idea that 'it always has been' 'outside of timespace', all those things that we associate with the idea of God, is not the astral, as much as the physical world is not either. Why? Because eternity is not contingent upon time and space, and yet, no matter how rarefied, the astral and all the way to the causal planes are, when you get down to the meanings of these words. If it has any rule, if it has any perceptibility by a limited being, it is limited in some way. Does it mean it doesn't exist? No, it means it's not all.
So really, if there is a 'war in heaven', it is most assuredly caused by thought power of whoever is perceiving it and believing in it. And, as someone who has gone to lots of places, some nasty and some nice, it isn't the 'whole picture'. Not even close.
Anyway, that's how I see it.