PDA

View Full Version : Healing Eye disorder

w100sbs
15th June 2005, 02:10 AM
I have an eye disorder called retinitis pigmentosa, thought to be a genetic disease that causes night blindness, loss of peripheral vision and eventually blindness.

Robert Bruce mentioned in his Healing article that he worked with someone with an eye disorder, so I was wondering what I could do.

What NEW techniques could I use to heal my eyes. Can genetic disorders be reversed with NEW. Can I perform heart centered healing on myself, would that help.

If anyone has any good ideas, please let me know.

Thanks
Stephen

violetsky
15th June 2005, 03:31 AM
Dear w100sbs,

I will ask Robert for more details about the case he handled. Recall reading about this case. If I recall correctly, Robert mentioned - as an interesting side note - the fellow had intense faith.

Genetics is a very interesting subject with a huge range of opinion surrounding it right now. Energy/DNA/Consciousness is a big topic and well...darn hard to prove until science takes a serious look at this. Now, one very interesting spin on this is that cancer usually involves the flipping on of a part of the genome that encourages cell growth. And very interestingly the Canadian government is actually seriously putting money into scientifically researching how energy workers and healers might be affecting and healing cancer. It is funny to attend reiki courses or healing seminars now in some parts of Canada because government scientists and researchers are now showing up at these. Fun stuff.

It cannot hurt to try the NEW method and never discount faith and the power of visualization. An interesting question is why does a degenerative genetic disease not start manifesting till later in life? Does age lower energy and allow certain things to start ticking? So many questions. I think doing the full body circuit and healing heart exercises in addition to localized brushing are worth trying. Please let us know how it goes or if you have questions about these.

Also I am pretty sure there are many energy healers lurking in these forums. If you feel comfortable post a head shot picture of yourself, a recent one if possible in the healing forum. Alternatively you can place your request there and then send your picture out by email to people who request it. This is totally up to you of course.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

Dan36oy
16th June 2005, 09:37 PM
Have you tried any holistic eye therapy methods or a visit to a holistic optometrist?

Dan36oy
17th June 2005, 04:48 PM
I'm currently researching mind-body approaches for vision therapy. Here is some info I came across today. If I find other alternative treatments I'll keep you in mind. The self help tips are towards the end of the article. The same website has research on the affects of fatty acids and vitamins on your condition.

Article from Natural Eye Care (http://www.naturaleyecare.com/diseases.asp?d_num=12)

--EDITED BY MODERATOR--

Donald McGlinn
17th June 2005, 05:48 PM
Danny,

The Forum policy on copyright is VERY clear and does NOT allow for posts like the one you just put in.

They can't and wont be tolerated under any circumstances.

Did you notice the message at the bottom of that site?

It read;

Copyright NaturalEyeCareâ„¢ 2001-2005, All rights reserved.

PLEASE NEVER copy articles from another source under *any* circumstances.

Donald

Dan36oy
17th June 2005, 06:21 PM
^It is allowed under copyright law as long as you cite your source and abide by the fair use policy (mainly educational/non-profit use). Forum rules may direct otherwise.

Donald messaged received though pms offer a more viable solution in terms or warnings on board policy in lieu of directory space. But it's your call.

W100sbs feel free to pm me if you'd like some resources and/or info.

Donald McGlinn
17th June 2005, 06:26 PM
Small portions are allowable if they don't exceed a certain percentage and are accompanied with full referencing.

I am in the process of finding out the exact percentage and the exact circumstances that make quoting copyright material legal, but until then I have to exclude all posts of copyright materials.

I am sure you can appreciate my position on this. :)

Donald

Christian
17th June 2005, 07:00 PM
Don't know if this helps but since I started meditating and doing energy work my migraine has slowly decreased from being around one attack per month to be one in three or four months.

And I think it might be possible to heal your eye disorder. I personally believe that almost anything can be healed with energy because everything is...energy. And NEW is energy in motion :) So give it a shot.

And if it doesn't help then you maybe should visit a healer. For example a reiki healer.

Donald McGlinn
17th June 2005, 07:17 PM
^It is allowed under copyright law as long as you cite your source and abide by the fair use policy (mainly educational/non-profit use). Forum rules may direct otherwise.

Donald messaged received though pms offer a more viable solution in terms or warnings on board policy in lieu of directory space. But it's your call.

W100sbs feel free to pm me if you'd like some resources and/or info.

Hi Danny,

I am aware of fair use, but there is also a percentage stated. Apart from wanting to keep the forums legal, I am also in line with Robert's approach to copyright and I will very definitely ask him for the final say in this.

You could say I am being overcautious and you would be absolutely correct. I know that zero is too low, but it's a safe level until I know the actual level. Please be patient with this over strict ruling. It will only be for a short time, I promise. :)

I tried to understand your above sentence that I highlighted in blue. It didn't matter how I tried to reword it in my head, I still couldn't get it and that is very likely because it's after 3 am here.

Can you reword it please so I understand what you were trying to communicate to me?

Thankyou,

Donald

Donald McGlinn
18th June 2005, 12:51 PM
Hi Dan36oy,

I reflected on my handling of the copyright and felt that I had been overly harsh in my wording and response to you.

For that I apologise.

My concern was twofold and perhaps will help you understand my perspective.

1. I am very aware that in some arenas, we are in a controversial area in this forum and I don't wish to give anyone legal ground.

2. I want to create with the help of the other moderators a place where it is safe to have open discussion.

I realised that my approach was NOT encouraging the second and to that end I felt you deserved an open and public apology.

Donald