PDA

View Full Version : Which Robert Bruce Book?

Antaeus
5th January 2006, 08:41 PM
Which book form Robert Bruce would be considered the best for beginners?

Moogle_Assassin
5th January 2006, 09:36 PM
I first got PPSD and MAP and they explained things good. I just got Astral Dynamics, and its good to. AD is a litle confuseing at some points, but it does a good job explaining. I would say if u can get all three, but if u can only get one get Astral Dynamics.

Apex
6th January 2006, 04:11 AM
I concur with Moogle_Assassin.

Matt
6th January 2006, 04:13 AM
I like AD the most because it has descriptions of the levels you can see which served as excellent motivation for me to do the work

Quantitativefool
6th January 2006, 04:56 AM
I agree. Astral Dynamics is the best bet.
-Stu

Antaeus
9th January 2006, 12:23 AM
I plan on getting them both. But for starters of Astral Projection., which is easier? I'm guessing the 90 day excercises? I don't want a book that's too overwhelming with info tha tis for advanced projectors.

gorillabait
9th January 2006, 12:52 AM
MAP is intended for beginners, as a step by step, day by day program to see them eventually project. AD is very informative, and a person could definitely project if they read that and practice the methods therein, but for a beginner wanting to project ASAP, MAP is probably the best bet, with AD being great reference material.

Moogle_Assassin
9th January 2006, 03:03 AM
but keep in mind, MAP was made as a guide to practice the concepts taught in AD. if you can, get both and start reading both at the same time.

Jonathan2525
18th January 2006, 11:36 AM
Personally I did not like MAP. MAP has a highly structure program and I prefer to make my own program. There's just a lot of stuff in there that isn't necessary for astral projection. Also, the exercises are set out a certain sequence which is completely useless, as everybody will take a diff amount of time to master certain exercises which are unique for the individual. AD has a lot of info that is missing from MAP as far as theory is concerned, and conversely there's stuff in MAP which it's not in AD; like new developments in techniques and 8 instead of 7 primary centers. If I had to choose I'd go for AD.

Quantitativefool
20th January 2006, 10:14 PM
I very much agree with what John said as well.
-Stu