PDA

View Full Version : Stones/Crystals - Do you use them?

Psychonaut1984
2nd February 2009, 08:02 PM
I am currently working with someone who is a High Priestess of stones. Previously I never really knew much about the topic of stones and crystals for metaphysical endeavors. I never noticed that I was very sensitive to them either until I bought this selenite wand and a hematite ring. I noticed I am extremely sensitive to the Selenite. It kind of took my by surprise, it is almost intoxicating for me, but in a very gentle positive way. I also have a rare specimen of Tibetan Tektite, I am just not sure how to use it.

I have a couple questions.
Does anyone here use or know anything about the use of stones?

Which ones are good for Astral Projection? / How do you use them for it?

If you use stones or the Q-link, when you stop wearing them will this cause you to be off balance?

Is this even a good idea to use? Will it mask problems in your energy body?

CFTraveler
2nd February 2009, 08:17 PM
I don't know anything about stones save for what I've read in posts here and there (the PSD and Mysticism forums have posts dedicated to this) but I have used them to protect myself and do other things, and their presence or absence hasn't affected my projections one way or the other- event the use of grounding stones (such as hematite) haven't affected the ones I do on purpose in any way.
I think the use of stones is similar to any other projection help- it's ok for the beginning as part of a ritual or routine, but won't really imbalance or affect your ability to do it once you've learned.
Of course this is my opinion.

wstein
3rd February 2009, 03:49 AM
To me stones are a crutch. Use them if you need assistance, don't bother if you don't.

CFTraveler
5th February 2009, 03:15 PM
The Qlink continuation of this topic has been moved to the Energy Work Forum topic Qlink users and the link to the continuation is this one: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12485&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45#p106754 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12485&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45#p106754)