PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotherapist who finds entity attachments

Beekeeper
3rd February 2009, 04:19 AM
http://contacttalkradio.soundwaves2000.com:8080/ctr/dicksutphen110508.mp3

Dick Sutphen interviews a hypnotherapist (I think his name is Joe Cayman) who sometimes finds that his patients' troubles are caused by spirit and demon attachments. He gives a couple of examples from his own practice and explains how he has dealt with these. He also tells of releasing a spirit attachment from himself.

This therapist also integrates numerology into his work as well as addressing patients dietary issues. He talks a bit about how diet and lifestyle choices make us more vulnerable to spirit attachment.

This is a fairly unfrightening interview to listen to for those are interested but generally shy away from the topic because it scares them. It made me wonder if sometimes those persistent astral piggy backers might be confused souls who have inadvertently attached themselves to us.

DAN
3rd February 2009, 07:25 PM
I like this Dick Stuphen, i have one of his psychic protection cd's. He's very easy to listen too!

Beekeeper
4th February 2009, 08:35 AM
I like to pop in and listen to his Contact Talk radio programmes sometimes. He often interviews interesting people on interesting topics.