PDA

View Full Version : i see into the spirit world,

solo devilman
5th February 2009, 08:24 AM
this is what i see 1.. there seems to be this light flowing everywhere thin bands of light gold during the day and blue at night.this light streams in to the fingers, feet and top of head, also there is light around all people,plants,and animals,and all power lines have white fuzz coming out of them,now there is a big list of spiritual entitys i see 1people,'these ones look like people but transparent sometimes, sometimes not,2 small gargoile like things some with wings,some with out. taller ones that are all black usaully long pointy ears black or red eys some times yellow , two horns and large bat like wings,some have been up to 20 feet tall ther faces are nasty looking and ther are these ones that have animal heads doglike catlike wolf like some are to weird to discribe completely.they move very fast. also often darting away from me if they know i can see them.they seem to cluster into masses in surtant places,over the tops of buildings . around sertan people . in the cealing of most places i have been inside,i have also noticed that most people have one attached to there backs this can be very distracting when you are trying to talk to some one.they do not like to be seen at all, from what i have witnessed they hate loud noise too. i have also seen angelic beings not that often though,so far three different types 1..muscle bound,long blonde hair,hadsome face,in white robe with golden belt,6,7 ,8 ,30 feet tall,female white hair 6,7 feet tall same outfit as previous,this one is different head like a lion golden fur glowing blue eyes with no pupils and a white sword that retracts into his hand when not in use,also no fangs or claws,his maine puffs up on end when in battle mode,there are many other things but too much to put in this, i have kept this to my self,i am hoping there is some one else who has a simular gift of sight,that i am not alone.