PDA

View Full Version : Physical effects from energy sensations

MysticSage816
9th February 2009, 07:21 AM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone else has this happen: sometimes when I'm up and about and I want to do some energy work (during day-to-day activities) the energy movement / sensations trigger a physical shiver up or down my spine. It's basically a pleasurable shiver, and since it's a purely physical sensation I'm wondering if I should try to discourage it from happening. Any thoughts?

James

Ouroboros
9th February 2009, 07:33 AM
I'd say that's pretty normal.

When I start experimenting with thought form energy tools, I notice varying physical sensations in additional to energetic ones. When I first started doing energy work, I noticed that the areas I was working on would start feeling warm as well.

As long as the sensations do not become alarming, painful, or uncomfortable, I think you should be fine. If the sensations do start to bother you, I'd stop the energy work for a few days and focus on day to day mundane life to ground yourself a little (that's what Robert recommends in Astral Dynamics and Energy Work).

Mystikal
9th February 2009, 07:57 AM
I've experienced such shivers all throughout my life, often when I'm not even thinking of energy work. They're quite pleasant; I certainly wouldn't want to get rid of them.

Korpo
9th February 2009, 08:45 AM
I had shivers in my back IIRC before I did energy work. I would not have classified them as energetic, but now I might. I guess they're fairly normal. On the same page as Ouroboros here.

Oliver