PDA

View Full Version : Stimulating energy body to remember dreams

Matthew
6th January 2006, 11:13 PM
Usually, when I wake up during the night, I automatically write down my experiences. Once I've written all that I can remember, I then drift back to sleep.
But lately, I have been stimulating the energy body right after writing things down. I've noticed that stimulating the energy body while recalling "feelings" from dreams I can't quite remember allows many of them to emerge into consciousness.
Basically, energy body stimulation upon awakening helps dream recall. Anyone else noticed this?
-Matthew

MDK
7th January 2006, 12:30 AM
i've did something close and similar. all i do if i can't recall my dream is don't think of anything i jjust like let the subconcious pop the dream into conciousness.

Quantitativefool
7th January 2006, 05:18 AM
Yes, obtaining a mental void after waking usually allows you to remember your dreams with increase clarity. Though I seem to notice it works only for some people, and if it doesn't work after a few tries, it probably won't. Though this could be entirely wrong.

-Stu

CFTraveler
7th January 2006, 09:16 PM
For immediate dream recall I will put my cheek on the pillow and feel the delicious softness of the pillow and kind of revel in it- I will suddenly start remembering whatever I dreamt last. It never fails.

me
10th January 2006, 01:03 PM
ive noticed that stimulating the enrgy body, or basically lying down and relaxing - can help you recall things, not just dreams. say a car registration or something.

jalef
11th January 2006, 04:20 PM
yeah the crazyest things pop into your mind when you try to calm it :D