PDA

View Full Version : Chi-Gong alters DNA

Alaskans
9th February 2009, 10:51 PM
http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/ ... p?p=334950 (http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=334950)

CFTraveler
10th February 2009, 12:03 AM
Actually, it alters DNA transcription.
You know I had to.
Good article.

Alaskans
12th February 2009, 12:08 PM
:roll:

Good thing I dont value my ego much.

ariesr
12th February 2009, 05:09 PM
I didnt know what that was, so ehre it is......

DNA transcription is a process that involves the transcribing of genetic information from DNA to RNA.

DNA is housed within the nucleus of our cells. It controls cellular activity by coding for the production of enzymes and proteins. The information in DNA is not directly converted into proteins, but must first be copied into RNA. This ensures that the information contained in the DNA does not become tainted.

star
12th February 2009, 10:32 PM
After doing a few sessions of Hoshin-Tao, level one, I burst into fits of giggles. Chi-Gong is incorporated into HT. Anyway Alaskins, if you enjoy Chi-Gong I would recommend Hoshin-tao.

Alaskans
14th February 2009, 01:24 AM
Thank you Star :D

The exercises for falun gong are really good if you can hold your hands over your head for an hour, or sit in full lotus for an hour you can really notice it. But they require that you totally dedicate yourself to master Li's way if you want to cultivate your heart and mind, and I dont think I can do that. Not that he isnt a powerfull chi-gong master (he is), that he cant save people, or that he doesnt have deep understanding of Truth but I disagree on some of his basic understandings and I want greater compassion than he offers.
I still do the exercises though so my body doesnt interfere with me as much.

Beekeeper
14th February 2009, 08:04 AM
Environmental perception affects DNA. You'll find an interesting lecture by Bruce Lipton on the Biology of Perception on Youtube, if this kind of thing floats your boat. :D

ariesr
14th February 2009, 09:06 AM
Chi-gong = Qi-gong ?

Chris_com28
18th February 2009, 10:30 PM
Qi gong - pronounced chi gun