PDA

View Full Version : Appendix problems in Vietnam - Healing Request

Jimmygarn
12th February 2009, 08:16 AM
Hi all

I have found myself in the painfull situation of being far from good doctors and in a lot of pain. Yesterday after dinner around 9pm GMT+7 my stomach started aching. I thought that I might've eaten something that had given me a serious constipation, and decided to see the night through. I didn't sleep more than an hour this night with increasing pain in my abdomen. I am traveling with a girl in Vietnam who's studying medicine in Denmark, and today we decided that it would be nice if she did a checkup on me, and I had symptoms that might be because of an appendix inflamation, though as she said "you can't really tell unless you open the stomach, you can only make a qualified quess when it comes to the appendix". There was the most pain around the appendix though.
We've been for a walk around the city today, but around 2pm I went back to the Hotel because I was feeling bad, though I didn't have nausia anymore, as I had just after breakfast. -funny thing: the lady where we had breakfast rubbed motoroil on my stomach to loosen it up, an hour later I did have to use the toilet - a relief but the pain in the abdomen was still there. Later I felt the nausia including a trouble to find words and I was oversensitive to noizes and smells.

I ask everyone who feel for it to help me heal this. I will try some more EFT and NEW though I haven't had much luck with it so far, although it might've been worse if I hadn't used it :)

We are in the city Hue for the moment and hopefully I will be feeling well enough to travel by minibus to Hoi An tomorrow.

This is my picture:
http://images.travelpod.com/users/madamogsir/1.1233196380.img_1481.jpg
And location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=vietnam+hue&ie=UTF8&ll=16.46451,107.593001&spn=0.001816,0.004292&t=h&z=18
I am 26 years old and Live in Denmark, Copenhagen, Noerrebro

Namaste
Emil Frederiksen

ButterflyWoman
12th February 2009, 08:35 AM
Be well, Emil. Accept the healing energy and love that is all around you. Be well, and keep safe and be delivered effortlessly and easily to a qualified doctor/hospital who will be able to help you immediately. Heal completely, and well, with complete ease. Blessings upon you, Emil. And so it is.

Jimmygarn
12th February 2009, 02:43 PM
Thank you very much OlderWiser and whom else might be sending me healing intentions. I feel much better allready. It only hurts a little in certain positions and I don't think about it anymore. I think I might have a very good nights sleep.

Love and Light
Emil