PDA

View Full Version : Weird Sounds

Blade
7th January 2006, 12:54 AM
Well... I frequently have random muscle twitches that kinda hurt with a prickling feeling. It usually happends when im trying to do trance work or when im just awake. It keeps throbbing and prickling untill I put attention to it(it gets worse as it goes on and actually twitches the muscle violently enough to move the rest of my body in a "pain reaction" sort of way)

But to get to the point of the sound. Today in study hall(which is in the auditorium where basically the whole student structure in the room sleeps) I was slipping in and out of conscienceness while my body was asleep (trance like maybe?) well when I got back into consciencness for a second or two Im just trying to get back to sleep when all of a sudden I heard an extremely loud "BOOM" like sound with a screech like mix. I immediately jerked really violently in a scared reaction and opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that everyone else was calmy sleeping or doing some studying/homework and didnt even notice or hear the sound.

Does anyone know what could of happened to me?

CFTraveler
7th January 2006, 08:32 PM
It's called Astral Noise. It's fairly common when you are entering trance. You'll read about many cases of it in the OBE threads (and others in all these forums...)

nightserpent
7th January 2006, 11:47 PM
I had a similar experience, but it was a high pitched bell-like ringing when I was attempting to enter a trance.