PDA

View Full Version : Negs on film

Chris_com28
15th February 2009, 07:26 PM
I'm thinking of filimg my night terrors to see if anything will become visible during the experiences. Has anyone done this before? I'm wondering of the likelyhood of seeing anything. Are there any tricks that would increase my chances of catching something? I thought this would be a good way to see if there is something out there attacking me. Any links of interest?

Kashmirror
10th July 2009, 03:51 AM
I tried to take pictures with a 35 mm film. I developed the film and there were BLOBs of Light in the background of the pictures- some were the size of small migets and seemed to be hooded? the Blobs of light were the shape of that Purple MC donalds Character- not the hamburguler but the purple man? It's really weird. I doubt you will get much on film- my suggestion is Stop Obssessing over it- the neg is just tricking you into thinking about it and it's most likely a self centered one too. Read the Psychic self Defense book.

DAN
12th July 2009, 01:17 AM
I'm thinking of filimg my night terrors to see if anything will become visible during the experiences. Has anyone done this before? I'm wondering of the likelyhood of seeing anything. Are there any tricks that would increase my chances of catching something? I thought this would be a good way to see if there is something out there attacking me. Any links of interest?
I think this is very possible! I've got a local one that comes around and is quite a spectacle to see. But the dang thing is camera shy :( Seems to know when the camera is there. Its still there but will not manifest to the point of really seeing it.

Don't worry about obsessing over a few pictures what the heck could that hurt? :wink: