PDA

View Full Version : Snorting

watrinh
16th February 2009, 05:53 AM
As of now, my attacks are dropping to an all-time low.
My issue now is the ectoplasmic residue that remains from the attacks and invasion. These are translucent, sticky energies that were implanted into me or formed by my energy bodies by absorbing my solar plexus and sexual light.

They are extremely hard to get rid of if you try to do energy work on them and can be used to clog up my energy pathways so that my being can't return to the body if I get fragmented off from invasion.

I found on a site that you can snort as you exhale to get rid of these sticky energies. I tried it and a bunch of these energy shells started to fly out of my nose. If any one else has any experience with this let me know.

NewConcept
22nd July 2009, 04:10 AM
are they extraterrestrial? I had non physical sticky fluids in my body. I thought that I ♥♥♥♥ myself but it was a non physical substance. Some foods give friction and absorb this non physical fluid and goes down the tolit metaphysically. I can't remember what these foods were. I just have to be aware and find what foods take away this substance next I ♥♥♥♥ out non physical fluids that stick to my bum.