PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to move objects with your mind (Telekinesis)

7th January 2006, 02:20 AM
This is a fun and easy way to learn to move things with your mind (called Telekinesis or Psychokinesis - same thing. Within the Parapsychology field it's more often referred to as "PK". Huge success rate. Just thought I'd share some fun. Stay in the OBE Forum. Go to my post, "Extremely Awful Experience". Page 2, scroll down to "Subject: Telekinesis". If you try it, let me know how you do! Have fun!

Sergio
7th January 2006, 04:34 AM
Geez I'm more and more amazed by your posts :P I'm very interested in telekinesis. To do this do you have to have a high level of psychic skills? I tried with a very little piece of paper. I put my hands around it an concentrated in it spining. But nothing happened. :S Any hints? :P

7th January 2006, 07:24 AM
Nah, you don't need any psychic skills. It's like OBEing, anyone can do it with practice. Try making the paper part of the target 4 inches by 4 inches. Fold it in a triangle, open it up, then fold it in triange the other way. I would use colored markers, or anything really, and make all 4 sides look different. That way it's easier to tell if it's moving.

Relax, relax, relax!! If you are uptight, it absolutely won't work. Try putting your hands in position, then press down on the table as hard as you can, then relax. Talk to the target...("MOVE you little sucker!, Spin, spin, spin"). If you see it just twitch, believe it. KNOW that you can do it. Martin Cadin said, "If you think you MIGHT move it, the you MIGHT move it. If you think you WILL move it , then you WILL move it".

Try it different times of the day. Sometimes sleepy, sometimes very alert. I'm not consistent every day, sometimes it'll give a couple of spins and then stop and not move again. Other times I look at it across the room, and it whirls round and round forever. One really unique thing about it, when it stops, it comes to a dead stop. If it was air blowing on it, it would gradually slow down. You know you're doing it if it stops on a dime, or spins fast the other way.

If I can't get it going, I'll unfocus my eyes, or look just barely to the side of it. Same way you would see an aura. Looking dead on makes it harder. Sometimes called "soft eyes".

Have fun, and let me know when you even twitch it, 'cause I KNOW you will. :D

sash
7th January 2006, 07:34 AM
What do you visualize? When you try to move something do you visualize it moving by itself, or do you visualize your astral hands moving it?

Thanks

7th January 2006, 07:41 AM
Either way works. Try different things.

Mind
7th January 2006, 11:43 AM
Usualy when i do tk i wont visualize at all, i will just sit back look at the target. Now unlike most ppl i dont hold my hand(s) by the target cause there realy is no need for it.
Now when i sitt there gazing at the target its important, espesially for people that are new to this to be fully relaxed. This also includes the mind and emotions.
The actual moving part, at start you just simply know and put it in the back of your mind what you want to do. Dont activly think of it but simply know it and let it happen, it might take a little while for it to work the first times but most people will do it.

sash
7th January 2006, 12:46 PM
Mind, thanks that is useful.

The thing with visualizing is I find no matter how hard I try I can't get anything to happen at all (in the particular context of TK). The non-visual method makes more sense to me and I will experiment with it in future.

Thanks

Mind
7th January 2006, 01:01 PM
Np, i will usualy get much quicker and better results when not using visualization and its much easier to do then as well. Also multi tasking becomes much easer to me when using none visualization methods.
But i expect this to be individual so everyone should experiment to find whats best for them.

enoch
7th January 2006, 02:45 PM
I'm always very sceptical of claims such as these - for no other reason than the fact that so far nobody has been able to do it. Instances such as these are not every day experiences - in fact, the whole world and his dog is waiting for such a person and that person would most likely change the world....after a million or so brain scans and other prods and pokes. I can 100% guarantee you that if we were now in a room, as opposed to a forum, and I asked you to perform your feat - you know what results we would achieve??

Which, although this sounds pessimistic, is a dent in the rep of spiritualism. But maybe a giant leap for the ego. :roll:

sash
7th January 2006, 03:10 PM
enoch, perhaps this will quell your pessimism for the time being: http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Forum// ... 145.0.html (http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Forum//index.php/topic,15145.0.html).

I do not believe it is difficult to achieve something like this. It might be true that most people cannot do this, including me -- but the reason for that is a mental block in front of something that should be possible to achieve naturally.

Mind
7th January 2006, 04:03 PM
Well your right Enoch, there is little if any conclusive proof for such things as this, thus a sceptical view is healthy. You should never take something as true just because someone says it is.

I have no way to prove any of this is possible, nether can anyone else it seems to me. There are many impressive videos but fact is there still is many ways to fake what you see in those.
Read, learn, test, explore and experience your self, thus you can take your own conclutions if something is true or not.

Sergio
7th January 2006, 06:42 PM
Thaks for that video link, is very interesting! Okay Painterhypnogirl, a few questions: What do you think or concentrate on to make it move? Do you have to visualize it spining? Whats the best position to do this? Standing, lying, sitting... Do you must use your hands to spin it? And... have you ever levitated objects???

Thanks!

7th January 2006, 07:43 PM
Sergio,
Like Mind said, you don't need to use your hands, but Loyd told us that it was like a psychic using a crystal ball or tarrot cards to do a reading. They are just props to help your mind focus. A really good psychic knows she/he doesn't need a prop. Some use it as an excuse when the news is bad. "It's not me, it's in the cards". One of my good friends is a psychic, and she can't give up her Tarrot cards. She's really good, but doesn't have enough confidence in herself. PK is the same. Using your hands is just a prop. But, it helped everybody I've seen doing it in the beginning. It also gives you a little extra belief power. I don't need my hands anymore, but I've been doing it for quite a while now.

Martin Cadin did it for so long (his wife was not happy about the amount of time he spent!) that he could walk in his door and 25 targets would start spinning without him even being in view of them. He had a room built in his house just for practice. It was completely sealed up, one entire wall was a window. He would stand outside the window and make them move and was filmed many times doing this. Researchers were there watching and couldn't find any other reason for it to happen, except that he was doing it himself. They had thought before he put in the window that even though the room was sealed with no air flow, that the heat from his body might be creating a small airflow that was causing the targets to move.

You don't need to vizualize it moving, if you don't want to. Just tell it in your mind to move. TELL it, don't ask it. Mind is exactly right about everything he said. Different strokes for different folks! Try anything you think might work. Once when I couldn't get it going, I blew on it. Watching it turn gave me the incentive to believe, and I kept it going for 10 minutes (without blowing).

I want to address Enoch's disbelief. I understand it completely. I used to be a skeptic about all this WOO WOO stuff until I started seeing aruas spontaneously. I wasn't even sure what it was. I got some books, read some stuff online, and whoa!!!...it happened EXACTLY the way people were describing it. My first experience trying to OBE was the same. I had heard of it, but never read anything about it. One night, said, I can leave my body if I want! Wild vibrations, roaring in my ears, feeling the lifting out, and WHAM! back in my body scared as s...!!!! Looked it up, and sure enough, a real common first time experience.

The problem is, I have about 20 e-mails and even more phone numbers of people who have done PK at my house. From the way you write, Enoch, I don't think talking to someone else would make you believe. It's kind of sad, because from my experience, most things that are psychic won't happen to someone who has such a strong disbelief system. Have you ever SERIOUSLY tried to suspend your disbelief for just a little while? You might be surprised at what you can accomplish if you let go and let it happen!

And, no, I haven't levitated anything. Haven't tried, my belief system hasn't quite gotten up to that level, yet! I have other things I would rather work on right now. Martin Cadin was a genius...he taught himself to fly airplanes and held the world record for no. of people wingwalking. He was very well read in physics. He could never get a ping pong ball to move in his whole life, even though he tried and tried. He said he had it in his mind that there was too much friction and could never overcome that feeling. (A case of too much education! LOL)

Enoch, I wish for you an open heart and mind so that you can soar and experience the most amazing things that you could ever imagine!!!! It changes your life in so many ways, and there is no going back.

I stop now and then, and think of the old me. I see myself in a box with my arms wrapped tightly around me...miserable, doubting, skeptical, guarded, even...sad. It literally took a "dark night of the soul" for me to start to break out of that box. I was date raped at 16 and stalked for 9 months by the President of the student body at my high school, he threatened my life with a gun...my son, at 6 years old got leukemia, and again at 10, going through a total of 5 years of chemotherapy and radiation (he's fine now at 29 years old)...my mother died a terrifying and horrible death in front of me...my father committed suicide...my 16 year old daughter died...and I've nearly died several times. It doesn't get much worse than this. But, guess what!! Life is grand, life is good, life is magical, live is amazing!!!!!!! I BROKE OUT OF THE BOX!!!!!!!!! No one ever dies, no experience is ever wasted, no thought is ever the end! I will see my loved ones again in spirit, and I see them now in those few magical moments when we reconnect. It's ALL GOOD!!!

So, Enoch, let your mind soar, let your heart be free, and step out of the box!!!

Sergio
7th January 2006, 07:54 PM
Thank u so much! :D

CFTraveler
7th January 2006, 08:40 PM
I have no way to prove any of this is possible
You mean doing it is not proof? :?

Mind
8th January 2006, 12:38 AM
I have no way to prove any of this is possible
You mean doing it is not proof? :?

Well me doing it here is no good for proving it for all of you where ever all of you readers are, anyways i dont have the equipment to prove it beond a shadow of a doubt. Actually i am not eaven interested in proving anything, but for people to figure out them selfs.

Sergio
8th January 2006, 06:29 PM
@Painterhypnogirl:
Okay, I've been trying this yesterday all day long, and I made it twitch like a millimiter :?, when I concentrate on the paper, I start to hear the buzzing sounds as if I were in a trance, and they grow louder and louder. Also after a while my head starts to ache :?. What would you recomend me for this? Meditating before trying this? And if so, what kind of meditation? And stuff like that :P
Also, what is easier, bend spoons or move the psi wheel??? And if bending is easier, how do I do it?
Hope I don't annoy you with all these questions, but I find this topic fascinating, and have always wanted to do it since a little kid :P

Thanks a lot! :D

9th January 2006, 07:55 AM
You're trying too hard. Take a break, shake out your hands, walk around, and relax. If you have a headache, you are concentrating too hard. The wheel seems to spin a whole lot easier if you treat it like you don't care. I've never known meditating ahead of time to be necessary, but whatever works. Have FUN with this and don't be too serious. Moving it the tiniest bit (a tiny twitch) is a HUGE success!!! It just gets better and better.

Bending spoons, hmmm...I've never done it alone, so I can't speak to that. I did it at my Hypnotherapy Graduation party. There were over a dozen of us. Our teacher did a light group trance preparing us mentally. When she said "Go", we walked in circles very fast, yelled at the top of our voices in unison, "Bend, bend, bend". Continuing to walk in circles, we laughed, talked to our spoons, and played with our spoon until we felt the metal "soften" (literally). You have about a 15 second window to bend the spoon. I made 2 loops in mine. One guy in the group completely twisted it around numerous times until it was extremely thin in the middle of the spoon, about an inch long, with multiple tiny loops. Amazing! Now, that's PK!! Everybody, except one guy, was able to bend their spoons.

I haven't seen anyone just hold the spoon and have the bowl part flop over. My school had an advertised spoon bending party about 4 years ago with over 100 people. Apparently, several people were able to make it "flop" and close to 100 % of the people were able to make it bend. A group energy seems to help alot.

I have a sterling silver spoon from Lily Dale, NY (community of psychics and mediums) with the bowl flopped over and a curly que in the handle that a psychic bent. Didn't see the medium do it, but if you look at it, you'd have to have one blazing oven and paraphenalia to make it do that.

Maybe someone else has some experience and insights they can share. Please don't anybody post that wants proof, 'cause I can't give it unless you are willing to come to California and see me do it. I'm tired of that argument. If you don't believe, then don't believe it. It's never going to happen to you with that kind of attitude anyway. I'm writing this for people who want to have a great experience and have an open mind.

Sergio
9th January 2006, 05:53 PM
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help, it has helped me a lot! I managed to make it spin 180º :D Thanks!

10th January 2006, 01:17 AM
Sergio,
Yeah! Let me know your progress!

10th January 2006, 01:35 AM
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help, it has helped me a lot! I managed to make it spin 180º :D Thanks!

I bet any disbelief you had, if any, was thrown out the window at this point :lol:

Sergio
11th January 2006, 04:05 AM
Of course yes :D Now I'm a lot more open minded than before :D And thats great!

evil_candy1
22nd February 2006, 08:12 AM
bloody hell.... ive tried abseloutly every thing to try and believe that this stuff works and i want it to work so much...
why cant i believe?! :evil: :x this sucks....
and ive tried to do it myself but its probly that i dont believe it works that i cant do it... :evil:
its not fair. i try every thing but nothing works pleasde some one stop at nothing to convince me its real! :( i want it to be real so much :cry:

22nd February 2006, 07:04 PM
Hi evilc,
You are trying WAY too hard! Psychic phenomena happens in a very relaxed state. Tensing up and getting frustrated is the absolute worst thing you can do. You don't even have to believe it can happen for it to happen. It's not a matter of forcing yourself to believe it. Just accept that it's a possibility. It must be a possibility, since so many of us are claiming it happens, right? We can't all be lying!

The times that I've had the greatest WOW! experiences have very often been in a spiritual class or learning situation. Group energy helps a lot. I started seeing auras spontaneously when I was in a workshop listening to James Van Praagh. I wasn't even sure what I was seeing. The colors around him were huge and beautiful (pink and yellow - love and power). I kept blinking my eyes, it would go away. Then, I would get caught up in what he was saying, not thinking about the colors, and there they were again! At one point, he pointed behind him and said there were way too many spirits trying to come through at the same time and he couldn't hear because they were all talking at once. Instantly, I saw a line of "ghostly" people standing behind him. I was in a state of

1) relaxation
2) focused attention
3) open to all spiritual possibilities

I have discovered through trial and error that those are the most important states to be in for any psychic thing to happen. I wasn't very good at making the target spin when I started (too uptight....it was in a group of very psychic people and I felt too competitive that I had to do as well as they were doing). I was only able to make the target twitch and turn 1/4 of the way around. After practicing at home, I reached a point where I could get multiple targets spinning like crazy at the same time from across the room. This doesn't happen every time. Sometimes, all I can get is a couple of spins, and then nothing. The main thing is to not get so uptight about it.

I would suggest reading books on the subject, working on meditation to improve your mind control and RELAXATION, and practice the art of being in "the Now". That means, not worrying about the past, future or what you might be able to do. Live life to the fullest in each moment. When you get good at these things, you will be amazed at the spontaneous things that will happen. THEN, you can work on perfecting them. It becomes a matter of honing your natural abilities, once you discover them. But, to discover them, you've got to RELAX!!!

Dragon's Daughter
22nd February 2006, 07:07 PM
Patty,

How do you make the paper target? Or did I miss the post on how to do that?

DD

22nd February 2006, 07:11 PM
DD,
click on this link, and scroll down 4 posts.
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... 3&start=15 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1683&start=15)

Dragon's Daughter
22nd February 2006, 07:52 PM
"We used 4 sided folded paper (looks like 4 sided umbrella), ball of wax or clay, and about a 6 inch needle. So, it ends up looking like an umbrella stuck in a base."

Ummm... how do you fold the paper? Just fold, fold and put the needle to the center?

Sometimes I make things way too hard for myself. LOL

DD

22nd February 2006, 08:07 PM
Yes, fold in half, turn it, fold in half again, pull it out so it looks like a 4 sided umbrella. I would take colored markers and color each of the four sides a different color. Makes it easier to see when it turns. Then, stick the needle into the base (ball of wax, clay, Sculpy, really anything to hold it up). REST the paper target (umbrella) gently on top of the needle...don't pierce the paper. You're ready to go!

22nd February 2006, 08:09 PM
OOPS!!! Not fold in half, fold in a TRIANGLE, then turn, and fold another TRIANGLE.

Sachiel
24th February 2006, 05:19 PM
I am already familiar with this target...most of my contacts call it a psiwheel though.

A good site for TK/PK is http://www.psipog.net

Sachiel
24th February 2006, 05:20 PM
But to think of it; I do have a question.

When you cover it with a jar, do you experience any resistance? Because my subconscious is really pessimistic when I do that.

24th February 2006, 06:20 PM
Yep, I have trouble when trying to do it under a bell jar. Not nearly as successful. It's that stupid "belief" thing. I've thought about it, and I think my problem comes from doing psychic shielding. I'm an empath, and I imagine metal walls between me and others I am having trouble with. I look at the bell jar and subconsciously react to it as a shielding device. One thing I've done, is to slightly lift the jar on one side about 1/4 of an inch. Then, I can get the target going. Then I put the jar completely down and can keep it going because I have momentarily increased my belief. Unless I do it that way, I can only get it to twitch inside the jar. I lost interest in practicing about 6 months ago. I'm sure that with practice I could do it better. I've seen plenty of people able to get it going like crazy under the jar, so I know it can be done.

Yes, I know a lot of people call it a psi wheel. But, since I learned from someone who was mentored by Martin Cadin, I call it what he calls it...a target. Martin Cadin was the original...he was sent prototypes developed by government people who couldn't do it. They went to him, because he was famous for being able to think outside of the box. This was when the U.S. government was interested in PK and Remote Viewing during the Cold War with Russia. Martin is dead now, but he was doing this long before anyone else had ever heard of it.

darkrealmz
25th February 2006, 01:56 PM
I stop now and then, and think of the old me. I see myself in a box with my arms wrapped tightly around me...miserable, doubting, skeptical, guarded, even...sad. It literally took a "dark night of the soul" for me to start to break out of that box.

Wow, your words are inspiring. If i ever do this i've got you to thank. but i'm a very nervous, and one of those people who are wrapped tightly in their every day worries. I don't really have fears, although i get depressed alot, i was bullied severely since i was 3 and it still happens. there's other stuff i don't want to mention either. I'm 14, but i find it sad to see myself a person of very little faith and optimism. I can be quite skeptical, although my optimism in doing the act is still of a low standard.

kanashibari
27th February 2006, 12:14 AM
Painterhypnogirl, you said that you can't do it covered with jar, but:

- Can you do it uncovered but without placing your hands near the target?
- Can you do it uncovered and standing at least 2 meters away from it?
- Can you make it go, and then stop it, and then go the opposite direction without moving your hands at all?

Regards everyone!

27th February 2006, 05:08 PM
Kanashibari,
Yes, Yes, and Yes
Patty

11th June 2006, 06:39 PM
start with a tin foil pin wheel. The foil is a lot more sensitive to electromagnetic energy than paper. But then again it's also more sensitive to air currents. I have had success with the foil but not paper yet. Hasn't exactly been a priority :p

kiwibonga
11th June 2006, 09:21 PM
Has anyone tried using NEW to make the wheel move?

I've imagined (through tactile imaging) a ball coming in and out of my hand, and it made the wheel bob from left to right instead of rotate...

My main problem is that whenever something happens that looks like I "did it," everything stops. If I believe that the warmth from my hands is going to make it move, it'll start rotating like crazy, but then I still don't have tangible proof...

The fact that using NEW techniques made it bob left and right had me convinced, but now I'm completely unable to reproduce it...

It seems there's not much more to it than willing it to move a certain way, but I'm very curious about what exactly happens on an energetic level -- does an invisible hand of energy move things? Does energy magnetically attract atoms?

Anybody know?

12th June 2006, 04:18 AM
From my own experiences I have deducted that you don't need any energy development to be able to do telekinesis. It is all about belief, programing the subconious and focus. Energy work can help in the sense that it helps you focus intent and energy work with NEW helps "balloon" out your energy field. With a larger denser/finer (which ever way you perceive it) field anything that is in your field will be closer to having an impact from your own thoughts.

So the reason one cups there hand around a psi wheele to get it to work is because the hands have a very large feild around them compared with say your knee. It should be possible to eventually do it without the hands right next to it though. This would require the will power to believe you can do it plus the field expanded to the point of enveloping the object.

violetsky
12th June 2006, 04:51 AM
Dear Zak M-K,

For telekinesis you need concentration and focus. Energy work helps but far more important is the ability to focus the energy with your mind to actually move something.

Another more challenging test is placing a needle so it floats on water and then move the needle around with your mind. If you worry it is your breath that is causing the movement put cellophane or saran wrap over top of the bowl. This does not affect your ability to move the needle. I've done this and it works. It helps to put some vegetable oil on the needle to make it easier to place it so it floats on the surface of the water. A metal needle floats due to surface tension forces. As an interesting aside this is a cheap way to make a compass. The needle will align itself to magnetic north.

Best Regards,
Violetsky

escogido
13th June 2006, 05:34 AM
http://j.b5z.net/i/u/2098198/f/JOHN_CHANG.mov
Proof :)

14th June 2006, 03:23 AM
wow... That takes A LOT of control... And to think that that guy was a smoker too (anyone saw the cigarette in his hand at one point?)

escogido
14th June 2006, 11:25 AM
Yea,so? :lol:

kiwibonga
16th June 2006, 04:10 AM
We can all do this but we're too dumb to realize it :-(

escogido
16th June 2006, 02:14 PM
It's not about realizing,it's about daily-steady practice.Lots of practice :lol:

Vilkate
16th June 2006, 02:37 PM
At least 18 years of practice, to be precise! :lol:

Ibzy
16th June 2006, 10:50 PM
howdy, itried this for the 1st time today, managed to get the target twitching quite well within about 10 minutes....is there more to it than just relaxing and focusing on the target to make it spin properly?
and can this 'ability' be honed to the point where it takes very little concentration to perform such a task, and thus spread to mroe incredible control i.e. opening/closing of doors, moving balls etc?

21st June 2006, 04:18 AM
The answers to your questions are no and yes, in that order.

You should have seen Rayson get one going that we were playing with. He was amazing! And, on his first ever try. I, on the other hand, failed miserably. :( I haven't practiced in at least 4 or 5 months. Use it or lose it. :oops:

18 YEARS?!??? Obviously, this wasn't practiced consistently. Most people can at least get a twitch within the first week, if not the first day if they work on it enough.

journyman161
13th November 2006, 02:40 AM
Firstly, PHG, it's awesome you are as you are - makes me feel 'what have I got to complain about with my life?'

I'm going to try this. From the descriptions it seems like my lack of ability to 'see' things won't be a handicap. And I'd looooove to have even this as evidence there is more than just what I see & feel instead of relying on logic & conclusions reached intellectually.

Dialgo
14th November 2006, 03:58 AM
Well, I tried it myself and was amazed that I managed to move the piece of paper...well actually I used aluminum foil and a paper clip lol...but still im amazed I moved it, almost a half spin! I thought it was the heat from my hands at first but when I moved them away I managed to move it still! The video just sold me on the whole thing, its amazing!

EDIT...ooh i just got it to spin around 2 times! I nearly flipped out when I did it!

14th November 2006, 04:55 AM
Enoch said:

Do you know of any good vids out there, phg?
Well, kind of yes and kind of no. My parapsychology teacher showed us video of Martin Cadin spinning his 25 targets at once, and him demonstrating moving a target under glass (using another person he was teaching to do it.) Considering Loyd and his father were good friends with Martin Cadin, I find it really hard to believe any of it was faked. Loyd saw Martin doing PK in person many times. And, since Loyd is trained to spot fakes....

So, he gave us a DVD copy of Martin lecturing to an audience, but I haven't watched it all the way through. I don't think it includes the demonstration part. I'll look at it tonight to make sure. I'll also ask Loyd if there are any internet videos of Martin. If it's no to both of them, I'm guessing that Loyd doesn't publish it because he travels the country lecturing, teaches parapsychology classes in colleges, and I believe he uses the video in his lectures. So, he probably protects that particular video.

Other than that, I know of nothing that I personally know is a video that isn't faked. Anything you pull up on the internet is always going to be considered suspect because of how easy it is to fake. Your best bet is to try it yourself, or watch someone you know who claims they can do it. It's 50/50 that you'd be able to do it well the first session you try. Which is a GOOD thing. Because, once you are able to do it with practice, you know you aren't faking yourself out. :lol:

At one of Robert's workshops, I forgot to bring my hundreds of targets that I have, all made up and ready to go. So, some people wanted to know how to do it. So, I improvised. I had a paper cup that I drank a soda :shock: out of, turned it upside down, pushed a ball point pen through it (sticking up 2/3 of the way with the point up), cut a quick umbrella square out of paper, about 3 inches diameter (folding it twice like a triangle, making sure the center comes to a sharp point, and opening it up), and VIOLA! Instant target. I couldn't get it going (out of practice and nervous with everybody staring at me), :lol: but a couple of people were able to get it spinning quite well.

The only problem I could see with this improvised target was that the cup made it so high that when you set it on a table, it was too high to relax your arms on the table. So, we sat on the floor and rested our elbows on our knees. Not nearly as comfortable, but will work unless you are going to sit there a long time. I guess you could cut the paper cup down, but it wouldn't be as steady. The whole thing does not have to be perfect, if you can easily spin it with your hand, it should work fine to practice PK. Martin made some funky targets using paper plates and glueing Christmas tree tinsel all around to make it more interesting when it was moving. :lol:

Anyhoo...I'll get back after I hear from Loyd. It might be a day, it might be weeks. Right now is his busiest time on the lecture circuit.

enoch
14th November 2006, 03:06 PM
oky doky

14th November 2006, 09:42 PM
Well, he emailed an hour after I emailed him. He is sending me a copy of Martin's video. But, he definitely doesn't want it published on the internet, which I can understand. It's one of his teaching tools. He has no problem with me showing it to anyone I want. So, you'll have to come to my house. :lol:

14th November 2006, 10:09 PM
Here's another email I just got. This might help, although it's not about Psi wheels. It's still PK.

I've not really done any searching for video at all on the
net.

Unfortunately, unless I knew (professionally or personally)
the source of a video clip -- and checked to make sure that
there was no tampering -- I wouldn't recommend such clips.

I do know that Jack Houck, originator of the PK
Party(spoonbending), has a DVD of one such party for sale
on his website (and lots of good, free, written source
material otherwise). His site is:
http://www.jackhouck.com/

Loyd

enoch
15th November 2006, 01:19 PM
I wanna see some vids, that's all. I 've never seen it before. I've seen the faked ones on youtube, but nothing else.

15th November 2006, 07:40 PM
Really good video, Sash. Thanks for that! Two things I do differently...one is that I fold the paper down more to resemble an umbrella. Makes it easier to balance on the needle. The other is that when I'm using my hands, I hold them in a different position, with palms facing each other. The way it was done in the video makes it less likely someone would blame heat from the hands as a means to make it move. So, that's a good position for demonstrating. But, the hands are just a mental prop. Once you get good at it, you don't need to use your hands at all.

In case anyone who watches it is wondering...the reason that he stops and shakes out his hands is to relax. Once you get it going (or even before), your desire to keep it moving can cause you to tense up. That can stop it. So, leaning back, shaking out your hands, and relaxing is a good way to release the tension.

kiwibonga
15th November 2006, 08:58 PM
Throwing these questions in here again in hopes of getting an answer:

What happens on an energetic level when someone moves something telekinetically?

What does it look like to a clairvoyant observer?

Do altered states facilitate telekinesis?

I'm sick and tired of all these "just believe and it will happen" tutorials... "Take energy from the earth and the moon" "Pick up the phone when it's not ringing."

With astral projection, it's easy to find which methods are placebo and which are systematic, but with telekinesis, it seems to be all placebo with no understanding. It's almost impossible to study because there's so little people who can do it and are willing to analyze it seriously.

15th November 2006, 09:16 PM
What happens on an energetic level when someone moves something telekinetically? Not sure what you mean? If you mean scientifically, I don't know the specifics. But, two magnets being drawn together is pretty miraculous looking if you don't know or understand the science behind it. And, yet, I'd bet you believe that, even without knowing the science. Merely because your science teacher told you that it is real.

What does it look like to a clairvoyant observer? I wouldn't know. I'm not a very talented clairvoyant. Aunt Clair would be a good person to pose this question to.

Do altered states facilitate telekinesis? Yes. A very relaxed state of light trance can be helpful. It isn't necessary if you are good at relaxing and concentrating your focus at the same time. For most people, it's hard to relax while they are concentrating.

so little people who can do it On the contrary, I find that about 75% of the people that I've taught have been able to do it.

and are willing to analyze it seriously. I'll agree with this. It's fun and amazing when you do it. But, who has the time, desire, credentials, or the money to do a scientific, systematic study of it? Particularly when the vast majority of science gives it little credence at this time.

I'm sick and tired of all these "just believe and it will happen" tutorials Then don't bother with it. Because the force behind PK is belief.

journyman161
15th November 2006, 09:47 PM
Not sure what you mean? If you mean scientifically, I don't know the specifics. But, two magnets being drawn together is pretty miraculous looking if you don't know or understand the science behind it. And, yet, I'd bet you believe that, even without knowing the science. Merely because your science teacher told you that it is realActually we don't understand the science behind magnetism at all - both Magnetism & to a lesser extent Gravity, (because it is a lesser force) violate what we know of physics. And violate is not too strong a word.

Magnets will sit & attract or repel, as far as we know, forever! Manmade ones can lose their magnetism but we understand why that is - all the little magnetic particles become more chaotic over time because of heat effects & tend to cancel each other out - but the magnetic force itself does NOT diminish!

In other words, we have a force acting with no apparent power source & no apparent drain of anything to make it work. This violates a number of basic physics rules.

Magnets are spooky - we have glossed over them because we know how to use them but the science behind them leads into some very strange areas.

Interestingly, there was a guy named Leedskalnin in Miami who did some pretty amazing stuff with rock - they speculate that he somehow found the method used to create the pyramids & other monolithic monuments from the past. Nobody knows how he moved blocks of rock up to 30 tonnes to make his rock garden (google Coral Castle) but he once told a neighbour (or friend, can't recall) that there is no such thing as gravity, that it's just a type of magnetism.

This guy had some kind of understanding of magnetism that we simply don't - a very good example of how your world view can prevent you from knowing things.

equinox
29th November 2006, 04:09 PM
It is useful if you are alone in a forest and you need to ignite some wood....

kiwibonga
30th November 2006, 12:17 PM
What happens on an energetic level when someone moves something telekinetically? Not sure what you mean? If you mean scientifically, I don't know the specifics. But, two magnets being drawn together is pretty miraculous looking if you don't know or understand the science behind it. And, yet, I'd bet you believe that, even without knowing the science. Merely because your science teacher told you that it is real.No, not "scientifically," I'm talking about energy, like prana... i.e. Does something invisible come out of your hands and move the object? How does it do it? According to most guides, raising energy before doing telekinesis is important, so there must be something, right?

[quote:e37m22n5]so little people who can do it On the contrary, I find that about 75% of the people that I've taught have been able to do it.

and are willing to analyze it seriously. I'll agree with this. It's fun and amazing when you do it. But, who has the time, desire, credentials, or the money to do a scientific, systematic study of it? Particularly when the vast majority of science gives it little credence at this time.[/quote:e37m22n5](You split up my sentence, but it was supposed to be a whole -- the little who can, don't analyze it seriously)
But no need for a large "scientific" study... Look at authors who wrote books about OBEs... They all have their theories on dimensions and the universe, and they came up with them by themselves... They didn't have to prove anything ; all they needed to do was to provide a model. Real science is about providing models and making them more accurate. Look at the 7 plane model, we still use that even though it's clearly outdated and incomplete...

[quote:e37m22n5]I'm sick and tired of all these "just believe and it will happen" tutorials Then don't bother with it. Because the force behind PK is belief.[/quote:e37m22n5]I do believe it's possible, but I want to understand it. Belief always works for anything esoteric, from placebos, to energy work, to psychic protection, to astral projection.. But most of those have a practical method or explanation behind them, wherehas telekinesis has nothing... Blind faith will get us nowhere...

Sachiel
17th January 2007, 12:46 AM
There were test etc. a long time ago which showed a significant increase in accuracy when psychic methods were employed for communication (telepaty) and occasional psychokinesis.

I know a movie online of a kid spinning his cell phone. The easy answer would be OMGZ MAGNET, except for the bit about how the cell phone was on and it didn't fry.

I'm not sure what's up with electrical problems. It may have something to do with subconscious disbelief of the filmers which, in reaction to success, may have an effect on the electronics, and since it couldn't be recorded they dismiss it as BS. Except they saw it.

I'm not sure about psychokinesis being about electromagnetic mind resonance anymore. For one thing, the cellphone didn't fry in the video, spoon benders don't have problems with silverware sticking to them, and the tinfoil psiwheel suggested earlier is null because tinfoil wasn't magnetic, the last 5045230 times I've checked.

I've noticed higher success rate when I'm bored out of all hell in history. It's very relaxing, to put it nicely. Sleep kind of relaxing. And I guess that would help. :lol:

Sachiel
17th January 2007, 12:50 AM
http://www.psipog.net/show.php?id=10098

Nex Imperium
12th July 2007, 05:15 AM
I, personally, tried it a long time ago. I never got results, except once I thought it was spinning when I was holding it on the end of a pencil, and convinced myself that somehow my hearbeat was causing it to spin. In retrospect, that seems pretty illogical. I remember now that whenever I simply thought of it spinning, it would gently move, but if I tried to catch my heartbeat in the act, it was still. How much sense does that make?

My belief in God works exactly the same way. God never answered my prayers until one day I looked back and made some decisions on what must have been miracles. Sure enough, I started seeing miracles everywhere. Not much longer after that is when I started to have very strong, gripping premonitions. Now tell me God (or some other human-friendly higher being) doesn't exist.

You've got to believe before you see proof, and then the rest will follow. It's becoming common knowledge among the "intellectuals" that the Mind is a very powerful tool. And apparently, we only use 10% of it normally. If we can do all we've done with 10%, what could we do with the other 90%? Believe it or not, logic is one of the best ways to unlock psionic abilities.

silvetka
16th October 2007, 10:32 AM
I tried this experiment at home. An hour and a half later I got the target spinning slowly, but not always in the direction I wanted. It was very hard for me to make it turn the direction of the spin. However, as a result, my stomach aches very bad and I feel as if I'm gonna throw up. Is this normal?

vt_id
5th November 2007, 03:59 PM
to silvetka
IMHO, it is a good indication that it was not a fraud . :wink:
In a Carlos Castaneda interpretation, you moved the target with your "will", a tentacle emanating from your mid-section.
Peace.

P.S.every interpretation is just ... an interpretation.

Alaskans
10th May 2008, 09:04 AM
Yes yes.. alaskans is in a TK thread :P whats the world coming to.
Maybe this would be interesting to you guys. I had this wierd tk experience early on when I was getting into AP. I was laying on my bed with a quartz crystal on my forehead and I was attempting to put my conciousness into it hopefully as an easy way to ap. All was going well, I was very relaxed & silent. I began to feel some pain but kept going, then the pain became very bad. I quickly pulled the stone off my forhead, almost throwing it as I woke from trance. I heard the metal roofing banging a few times then I heard the pots and pans fall off the shelves in the other house. Wonder if the crystal stored all that energy and my reaction to the pain made it more forcefull. <shrug>

btw I was in a light trance when it would happen. never pursued it though. IMO TK is just entertaining, theres more productive things to practice, but it may exercise faith, thats why I took a peek :)

Alaskans
15th July 2008, 04:08 AM
Im pulling out this tread again. Temp has some really good advice on PK. Moving objects in itself is not important, what is important is that if we can do it, then we can do anything. Jesus often grilled people for not having faith, he wouldnt have done that if he didnt think it was important. Faith allows us to break out of lies, and im convinced thats what reality has become. Apologies for calling PK pointless. Obsessing over power is definitely a big pitfall, thats why I said it, people fall in that hole all the time and dont go any farther. Power is just a byproduct of our evolution.

Hibby
15th July 2008, 12:15 PM
Sorry i don't understand what you mean by power is a byproduct of our evolution. the way i see it, power is a gift of life. What is power? it is the ability to influence, if we could not influence the world then we have no meaning in this world, or to a certain extent be living an unchangeable fate where we are merely the spectators experiencing this life from a book. There may be meaning in that we are to learn from it. Kinda like a ghost, who've died and lost their ability to influence the physical plane.

I don't ever think that people will blindly chase after power, I believe people want power so that they have control over their lives although as they say, with great power comes great responsibilities - heheh from spiderman. Sometimes this control over their own lives conflicts with the freedom of other people, and that is what we would consider evil. Sometimes i think the greatest burden that Jesus had to carry was to hold back his powers when people hurt him so much.

i've got nothing more to say about TK whats PK btw?

CFTraveler
15th July 2008, 03:59 PM
PK=Psychokinesis

star
20th July 2008, 11:28 AM
Using your abilities is not a bad thing. Its useful for personal exploration (fun and informative) and even improving your heth or state of living.

Alaskans
20th July 2008, 09:37 PM
No, its not a bad thing at all, every time I experiment I learn something new. I'm saying that it is probably better to evolve our whole selves than to spend our time evolving an ability. Through understanding names for 'abilities' become really silly because they arent defined, it's just our understanding, and anything becomes possible. Naming it even harms your ability to do it, everyone has felt it, you dont like all these names and definitions, thats because its human people who categorized what is normally just actions of enlightened beings. Thats my understanding of it, some people tell me their abilities are mysterious gifts given to them by God, but I never experienced that.

Hibby
21st July 2008, 11:31 AM
Its good to see you have a clear mind and understand the limitations of the human language. I agree with what you say, and although i don't want to be seen as being too critical here, I want to elaborate on something. You said that it is better to evolve our whole selves than to spend our time evolving an ability, I think i can sorta understand, because i may have strived for the a similar thing in the past. However i'm interested in what your perspective of it is if you don't mind.

Alaskans
27th July 2008, 10:25 PM
When I'm more in touch with it I'll try to convey it for you. But dont let that make you think it's complicated, or that you need me to tell you. I sound all serious! :P

Alaskans
8th August 2008, 02:14 AM
I cant convey this on a deeper level, sorry, Im restarting my cultivation so I only speak in words. We are all born with incorrect thoughts and notions in our mind. If people in general think one way then the opposite is probably true. It is good to abandon all human notions for what you feel is true, even if it is not true on this physical layer. Because human notions are only true here due to the masses manifesting reality that way, over there in other dimensions reality is more dictated by the individual than the masses, so it is good to cultivate your own reality rather than accepting what the people believe. Go ahead and believe the ground isnt solid even though you walk on it, its only solid because others make it that way. Thats my interpretation of it from my perspective.

darron
27th April 2009, 07:02 PM
Have fun, and let me know when you even twitch it, 'cause I KNOW you will. :D

i made it move yay :D . sorry if this isnt relative