PDA

View Full Version : a seeker's projection journal

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:21 PM
I plan to maintain a jounral here. Most of the experiences started in July 2008.

These two experiences were the oldest, one of the first OBEs that I later realized that they might be OBEs.

2/12/03

I woke up in the middle of the night and then fell back to sleep after like one hour and a half.

All of a sudden, I felt someone is making my hand banging on the bed. a strong current flow through my body. It lasted for probably minutes. It was so strong that I had to grab on to my bed or I would have certainly been carried away. And I heard the TV playing. but it's buzzing like a heavy metal band. I went out of my bed to check out what's going on, and I found myself floating, instead of walking. Everything looks vibrating.

I could see from the mirror that there were imagines on the TV but Chinese commercial was on. So I went to the living room but the TV was off. I could feel some energy in the room. I focused my attention and then saw a changing face forming. And then the light went on by itself. I went to turn it off but it stayed on. I felt somebody was in the living room. I looked into the living room and saw man’s clean jacket standing there and there was no head. I was terrified so I kneed down to say Buddha’s name very sincerely.

Then the semi invisible man came in to my bedroom. He made some sexual and aggressive move on me and said you can call me (a foreign name) I saw two girls outside the window doing something. I pointed to him “Look, there are two blonde girls there. Go talk to them.”

The whole time, there were Chinese music playing in the background. The whole time I am frightened but determined that I needed to deal with this with prayers.

When I woke up, I have never feel so peaceful and wonderful all over my body and soul, for three four days.

5/2/03

I had strong sensation while meditating in the morning. After going back to bed, within 10 or 20 minutes, I felt something in my body, which really scared me beacuse this had never happened to me. I tried to open my eyes but I could only crack open a little, and I saw the wall and the closet door. However my dream kept going. All a sudden, a very strong current flowed through me and out through my legs. It felt like very strong, fast electrical current. There was also sexual orgasm type of overwhelming sensation. Then my arms went another direction and seemed to be pulled by some strong forces.

I realized it while it happening the whole time and I felt I must direct my consciousness to some grace land. I seemed to come to a big auditorium with yellow curtain all over. I seemed to know that something was around me and I know I am going to find something when I open a door. I approached the door bravely and I tried to be brave and positive. I sensed and then saw that something powerful, God's light, was in front of me. So I traveled very fast, trying to catch the light in front ofme. Along the road, I also try to see who was in the same direction with me, and there were a few. A girl approached a guy that I would like to know.

Before the experience, I seemed to feel tired, but after that, I felt I am totally new, refreshing, energized, and loving. I look at my surrounding totally full of love and appreciation.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:24 PM

The GI last night was pretty good. I had a big glass of ice tea in the evening so I didn't sleep well last night, in and out of a series of dreams.

In one of the half dream half awake states, I was lying on my bed looking out of my window from my bed at the bright sky (although it's midnight), with the sun high up and at the edge of the sky, something blue was forming. I thought to myself, that probably was a rainbow. The next thing I knew, I was raised by a force, intending to turn everything upside down. I was like what's the matter with the earth, why is it turning upside down?

Then I felt myself raised by a force from underneath while lying on my bed. I saw my two legs raised in the air and my body was hanging in the air. Somehow in the half dream half awake, there was someone next to me, although there wasn't. I smacked him repeatedly and said look, hey look, what happened to me? I am in the air. Look at my legs. They are still going up. I was terrified!

First I thought the end of the world has come when the earth was turing upside down. Then I thought I was having something like an OBE. But then it felt as if I was possessed by a force.

This morning I felt a substantial swirl of energy inside of me. I feel more centered and calm than usual.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:26 PM

Another experience:

I took some medication for my upset stomach last night and as a result, it interrupted my sleep. I was in and out of rest.

During one point, a huge vibrating, buzzing sound occurred. It was so loud that I and everything were vibrating with it as well. Then there was a rectangular transparent frame, about the size of 50-60 inch wide screen TV, appeared in the air, with shimmering edges, The frame seemed to be in a procession, one after another, going from my bedroom, to the direction of my living room. I heard my father’s voice in the living room, which I don’t remember what he was saying, but it was clearly his voice. (My father passed on a few years ago.)
I was in fear. There was a powerful force with this roaring sound, as if the force roamed with the sound. I felt I was raised from bed for 10 seconds as the roaring sound and the force continued. I remembered feeling myself raised from the bed, feeling it was so cool. But then the force diminished.

I was like maybe my energy is right tonight. I wanted to make it happen again. But I couldn't.

Then I went on to be in a lucid dream. The details have escaped me now, but I was with a few guys. Somehow I was in apprehension. One of the guys though was there to protect me all the way, although he didn’t say a word.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:28 PM

Last night was the first time I used MAP program. There were three more CDs before this one I was supposed to use first, but I have been doing chakra work anyway, so I skipped those. I put on my headphone and went to sleep. I was in the dream, trying to escape from something with a guy and we fell into a hole full of grass. I had to climb out of the hole. So I climbed and climbed. From there, a different world appeared. It was very real.

I was walking down the street on the sidewalk. A weird looking guy was walking toward me so I avoid him by stepping off the sidewalk and into the street. The sky was dark but filled with the leftover weird looking kind of sunset light. I was like wow look at that sky, it's weird. The next thing I knew, an UFO ship appeared in the sky, very magnificent and very eerie. All of a sudden, I was hit by a ray of heat and light in the middle of my chest. Although I didn't see it coming, I knew it was from the UFO ship coming from above. There was no traffic in the street and I was the only one standing there, while some people were on the side walk. Then the ship disappeared just like that.

So I stood there and thought to myself, oh my God, I was just attacked by the alien! Is there a chip or something in me now? As I kept walking down the street, I kept thinking what I should I do. Should I go to the ER to take the chip out? I kept on walking until seeing a carnival of some sort. I figured why don't I go on the ride. The guy guarded the ride looked at me as if he was from where those aliens were from. He attended to my wound as if trying to tell me what to do. We were communicating telepathically. I knew he was from another planet and was letting me know how to go to another world. I asked him his name so that I can find him again when I get there. He told me his name and I remembered it vividly and told myself to remember it, but now nothing comes up sounds like the name I heard.

I have never had any UFO dreams, and I am not big on UFO or aliens. This is a big surprise to me.

It is just weird to have this vivid dream the first day I try something!

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:30 PM

I was aware of myself sleeping in my bed and then felt this pool of energy forming in my belly area. There was also this pull of power. I knew that I was going to be out.

So I was sucked out or grabbed out of my body and I was in shooting motion going swiftly from my bed upward, even having the awareness of going through the ceiling. This power was so big that I thought I would be in my neighbor two floors up, but at that time, I forgot that I only have neighbor one floor up. So I opened my eye trying to see where I was. I heard the Buddhist chanting going on first and then I saw some monks chanting on a roof balcony in a sunny afternoon. So I got a glimpse of it for probably 10 seconds and was wondering where this place was but this was not my roof balcony, because on my roof there should be nothing. Then I got suck to my body.

But then quickly, this power accumulating its strength again, and boom I got sucked back out again and vaguely seeing a big huge figure grabbed me out. But within three seconds I was back in. I was like that’s it? I didn’t even find out where I was. But then the power gathered its strength again, but this time, I had a sensation in my belly and I was only out half way and then came back again. It is strange the coming back feeling this time. It’s as if I could feel a shadow of belly and legs lying back down in my body.

Then I realized that that’s it with my attempt this afternoon. I found that I was in my gradma’s farm with my brother. Some guy (my brother or my ex) was there next to me when I came back. He wanted to go do something tonight, and was telling me that he wanted to use the bathroom, but my uncle went in first and my brother was like oh too bad. So he came back to talk to me, I was dying to tell him what just happened to me that I just had an OBE, but he got busy with something else and I didn’t get to tell him.

During the OBE, all those times I was aware that I was in my own bed, but when I came back down one last time, I seemed to go on to a dream where I was with that guy in my grandma’s farm, in bed too. So I was there trying to tell him I just had these weird experiences. But then I had to wake up from that dream to realize that I was in my own bed. When I opened my eyes, my legs were still tingling and there were these small fire stars flowing in front of my open eyes.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:32 PM
10/10/08

I haven't been keeping up my practice due to busy working. Last night I did Great Invocation and body energy work when going to sleep. I had a very strange experience.

I laid very still and kept saying to myself "no feedback" meaning I don't expect any feedback from my body, and that I wanted to go deeper to the stillness. Slowly, my lower jaw started to vibrate, and then it got pulled in all directions, resulting in my upper teeth and the lower ones hitting each other rapidly, almost like the motions when trembling, but the force can range from light to stronger. After a while I would force myself to get my jaws back in place. Then the muscle on my face got pulled in all different directions.

This was not just subtle sensation, but rather, it's very intense motions that twist my face muscle all up. I could be showing my teeth one minute, and face muscles all twisted up the next.Many times, my lower jaw move around by itself upward. A couple of time, my mouth was forced to wide open and in the meantime my neck and head was sucked so tightly in one direction. Sometimes my lower jaw got pulled further ahead than my upper jaw. The force can be strong that I worry about breaking my jaw. My face must look like something you see in horror movies. A few times, both my lips went upward like the pig face so tightly. hahaha.

I kept thinking whether or not I was possessed. But I was more intrigued than scared. A few times, I felt like I was about to be sucked away by a giant vaccuming machine near my head. My facial muscle is pull so tightly to one direction that my upper back/neck/head actually arch up involuntarily.

My cat was next to me. Although I didn't see whether he saw me, I am sure he was enjoying the show I and the energy put on.

I also felt something got loose from my body. Whenever I thought about another place (William Buhlman's way), the force of the motion would get intense and strong as a response.

So all these motions repeated themselves for probably at least two hours. Gradually I got exhausted and drifted to sleep near day break. Before I fell asleep, there were still the left over motions, so did this morning on the way to work.

I think what impressed me was the force that' doing all these sucking, pulling, moving. It really was like a powerful vacuuming tube sucking. I had this these past week, but they were not as dramatic as last night.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:33 PM
10/26/08

This afternoon I had a floating experience.

I was lying on my bed sleeping. This time, some guy like my brother was with me again. There was another being there who was very holy, almost making me believe that he was here to visit me. I was aware of my real time surrounding and I was still lying on my bed sleeping, I could hear children playing on the distant playground. A guy was walking around my room and the living room doing something. All of a sudden, I felt this floating energy again and I knew I was about to float up, and in about three seconds, I was floating up from my body. It was cool because I felt this energy gathering in my body and knew that I was about to float up. Then up I went. I slapped my bed underneath, not sure whether or not I was making sounds, trying to get that guy to see me floating in the air. When he came by my side, I was still in the air. The floating happened about 15 seconds.

Then I continued to be in and out of the dream and my real time surrounding. I felt this sexual urge, while also heard the sound outside, the far away siren, and children playing on the playground. This guy was expecting someone. Some guy knocked on my door in the living room. I remembered get up and open the door. That guy peeked in for a while, but I didn’t let him in. I went back to bed, but tried to get up again to lock the door, since I didn’t want somebody to be outside of my door, without me keeping the door locked. I was still very drowsy and sleepy, and only got up half way and never did get up again to check on the door. But gradually I was getting awake.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:38 PM
10/10/08

I haven't been keeping up my practice due to busy working. Last night I did Great Invocation and body energy work when going to sleep. I had a very strange experience.

I laid very still and kept saying to myself "no feedback" meaning I don't expect any feedback from my body, and that I wanted to go deeper to the stillness. Slowly, my lower jaw started to vibrate, and then it got pulled in all directions, resulting in my upper teeth and the lower ones hitting each other rapidly, almost like the motions when trembling, but the force can range from light to stronger. After a while I would force myself to get my jaws back in place. Then the muscle on my face got pulled in all different directions. This was not just subtle sensation, but rather, it's very intense motions that twist my face muscle all up. I could be showing my teeth one minute, and face muscles all twisted up the next.Many times, my lower jaw move around by itself upward. A couple of time, my mouth was forced to wide open and in the meantime my neck and head was sucked so tightly in one direction. Sometimes my lower jaw got pulled further ahead than my upper jaw. The force can be strong that I worry about breaking my jaw. My face must look like something you see in horror movies. A few times, both my lips went upward like the pig face so tightly. hahaha. I kept thinking whether or not I was possessed. But I was more intrigued than scared. A few times, I felt like I was about to be sucked away by a giant vaccuming machine near my head. My facial muscle is pull so tightly to one direction that my upper back/neck/head actually arch up involuntarily.

My cat was next to me. Although I didn't see whether he saw me, I am sure he was enjoying the show I and the energy put on.

I also felt something got loose from my body. Whenever I thought about another place (William Buhlman's way), the force of the motion would get intense and strong as a response.

So all these motions repeated themselves for probably at least two hours. Gradually I got exhausted and drifted to sleep near day break. Before I fell asleep, there were still the left over motions, so did this morning on the way to work.

I think what impressed me was the force that' doing all these sucking, pulling, moving. It really was like a powerful vacuuming tube sucking. I had this these past week, but they were not as dramatic as last night.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:42 PM

I was sleeping and woke up to be in a bus moving in the normal speed. The bus is moving in a tunnel and it’s dark. I couldn’t make out things or people around me.

All of a sudden I approached the door from my seat which is in the middle of the bus. I got near to the front of the bus but it was dark and I was asking where the exit is and try to get out. But I didn’t seem to see the driver there and I realized I was not using my legs and was floating. The bus was still moving. I tried to go back to my seat and I was basically floating back. I saw some folks in other seats and I tried to find my own seat but couldn’t see it. I felt I was wobbling in a weird way and wondered to myself “ Am I OBEing?” So I tried to swing my bag that I carried and found that it’s flying or doing some kind of weird motion and I knew I was OBEing.

The next thought I knew I was checking whether I was OBEing on my bed. I found that I was vibrating and I was free floating in my bed where I sleep. So I flipped over somehow could see my own shimmering outline. I started to float away from bed and was so glad I didn’t fall to the floor. I remembered to float away to the door. And out I went. But next thing I knew, I was in a kind of movement and seemed to go back to that bus moving away.

Then a noise brought me back to my room. My cat or my brother did something on my foot to wake me up while I was still trying to sleep and jokingly went out of the room, somehow I was sad so I said “I am going to tell Dad.” Gradually I woke up and realized that the room that I was in was a bit different. When I OBE, I flipped over and faced down, but when I woke up, I was in my usual position facing up.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:46 PM

This is a lucid dream turning into a floating or OBE event.

Last night I didn’t sleep well, tossing and turning all night after woke up from a dream. Then, near day break, I remembered that it’s time to get up for a meeting this morning. Although it’s about 6:00, the sun was up already, but I was still very sleepy.

My cat was running around crazy. He even came up to bed and bit my foot once. I turned to the other side of the bed and continued to catch some more sleep.

So from here probably is how the lucid dream started, but I thought this is what happened in real time:

I got up to the computer and tried to put in the dream journal my previous dream.

Then the next scene is that I was driving on a road where if I keep going through one branch of the fork, it will lead to a mysterious hiking trail that I miss so much but have forgotten how to get there exactly.

Then I dreamed of looking for my computer so that I could put the previous dream in my dream journal. I got up and was looking for my laptop. But then I arrived at a strange looking computer, the screen is not window screen, instead, its like "MSON" (what is that?) or something like that. I was like maybe I have changed the internet company and this is what they have right now. But when I realize all my stuff saved on the screen and in the computer is gone as well, I panic, and get really upset.

The computer is also next to a lookout window with some blinds on it, in the middle of the stairway. While I was upsetting about my computer change, I saw this other instructor who just arrived to teach. Today is Thursday and I am teaching too.

This place although is different from my place, it feels familiar like my home. Then I went in the kitchen to look for breakfast. The kitchen has changed as well. I opened the fridge and couldn’t find the soy milk I usually have. Then I found that someone has apparently done some clean up and put all paper packaged drink out on the floor to the other side in a small area, along with other stuff.

The next thing I know, I found myself in my bed kept thinking it’s time to get up. I was like “ Why am I still on my bed? I already got up.” So I went “ Am I lucid dreaming? Maybe I can try OBEing.”

Since I am very lucid and seem to be in control, I tried to see if I could flip over out away from the bed without falling. And I did. I flip over to the floor side and I didn’t fall off. So I said to myself “ To the door” Then, to the door I floated. The sun is really bright already, so it’s not a problem of seeing. I floated quickly to the living room and then floated out of the door.

I don’t remember what happened next. But at some point, I seemed to go back to my body. So I had to flip out of my body again and floated away. Again, I was so glad that I didn’t fall to the floor. So I moved quickly to the bedroom door and then to the living room door.

I often lose recall from here. It’s like I was in some type of movement. And maybe I past out in the process.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:47 PM

I had a series of dreams last night, and after the last one, I projected to somewhere I believed to be another realm.

I was in my bed. Since I woke up near day break, I started to try to OBE, which I need to get into that half awake half asleep state. But then my cat jumped on my bed. I was like oh my God, I am trying to OBE here. (My cat often walked on me, trying to wake me up.) He then jumped out of the bed. I went back to my attempt.

I started to have feeling falling backwards. I fell and fell, feeling I was heading somewhere. There were streaks of light flying next to me, while I was moving, then blackout like one or two second. Then I heard someone said hey good news. I said what. I looked out the window, here was this massive massive UFO ship, in the air right in front of me. It occupied almost all of my sight. There are a lot of people there. Everything was in vivid colors and great details. I was like, wow, this is definitely another world. I have never seen with such intensity and great details. From the UFO ship, there are something extended from it with purple dots. Children and parents were in some type of events. Everyone is happy and cheerful, in a kind of festive atmosphere. I looked to the left, some soldiers in green uniform and caps are doing something on the table, with their back facing me. They are making dough. I talked to one of them. I don’t remember what he told me.

So I keep on walking and I was so excited to see everything. I was like I have to remember this. I need to talk into my recorder. While having this thought, there seemed to be a woman who is like a host of this place or this world watching me, smiling. So I try to grab my recorder, but at the same time wondered if I can get it now that I am in another location? I grab something from somewhere looking like my bed, it is my recorder. I started talking into it, recording everything from the start. At the same time, I kept on walking. I started to go up stairs and there are a lot of shops. People sell shirts, and ornaments. I found that while I am recording, I am not paying attention to what’s going on around me. But I was so happy that I got this on tape.

Then I decided that I wanted to fly. So I jumped in the air, with my recorder in my hand. While I am in the air, I started to feel this energy in my belly. The movement started to feel heavy, and the scene seemed to start to fade away, while my real surrounding came back to me.

When I woke up, I realized that I didn’t actually record it.

Before this projection, I had two dreams, where I became lucid and then started to attempt to soar in the air.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:50 PM

Just got back from my long trip back to my country. Haven't had much time to be in a trance state, since I have been tired with jet lag and are usually sound asleep.

However, I did have two occasions where during one night, I became aware to be near a huge hole or valley and all of a sudden, I remembered that I wanted to fly. So I jumped into it and fly around and around. I was able to scan the landscape and felt the wind, but after a while, the movement got sluggish.

Another night, I was in a dream to be riding a bus or a train. All of a sudden, from outside of the window, I saw two UFOs approaching. I was like I was taking a train, why am I seeing UFOs? I must be dreaming. So I jumped out of the window and fly away.

I did have many long meaningful dreams night after night. I found that before bed, if I pray and send strong loving energy out from my heart charkra, toward family members, sincerely feeling the loving and healing energy flood through their whole body, I usually end up dreaming very meaningful and vivid dreams one after another. In some of them, I came back to the same places where I have been visiting in the dreams many times.

amazingjourney
16th February 2009, 03:51 PM
2/16/09

Last night I decided that I would attempt to project. So I made a mental wish that I would project tonight.

I woke up in the early morning and then tried to fall back to asleep. My cat kept coming to bother me.

I lay there keeping telling my self “body sleep” and right away, I felt the vibration start all over my body. So I let it vibration. Within seconds, I can feel my body start to get paralyzed, and the facial muscle and neck started to have that pulling feeling again by itself. At this point, I usually feel my body feels tense. I realized that this is the problem that preventing me from going into relaxation. My mind kept checking whether my body has been out. So my body can’t relax at all.

So this time, I keep telling myself “relax” and at the same time, I tried to notice what is in my third eye. I started to see some shapes forming. There were also swishing sounds. I was in and out of the consciousness of my physical surrounding and somewhere like a twilight zone.

In a short while, I saw a yellow dog. It looked so familiar. I pet him and stroked his body. But he growled at me when I touched his body. Then I remembered that it was my grandma’s old yellow dog Pello. I was so glad to see him, as I almost already forgot all about him. He has died for over 13 years. I pet him and looked into his eyes. His fur felt exactly how it felt 13 years ago. But his legs seemed shorter.

Then I was in my living room with someone that’s like my brother. We are starting to play a game and I wanted to write on a piece of paper. I said give me a piece of paper. He gave me a piece of card paper that has no blank spot on it. I said, I can’t write on this. He said here I have another paper. He grabbed a stack of purple sticker note pad that’s still packaged.

Then I went in my room to get something next to my bed and saw a piece of clothing fell on the floor. I looked at it and surprisingly see it was moving. I was like why is the clothes moving by itself? So I know that I am in a state of altered consciousness.

So now I felt I am on my bed, because I have been trying to flip out of bed checking whether I can flip out of the body before falling asleep. Now, I tried it again and felt I am totally flexible and my energy body was actually floating around. So I flipped out of the bed, without falling. I felt myself floating and had to switch myself to a standing position. I try to move, but in the beginning, it is awkward. I even hit the bed, and my leg merged into the bed. So I moved out of the bedroom. It was dark. I felt anxious to move out so that I can do as much as possible, because I don’t know how much longer I can be out of body. So I tried to move quickly.

This time I moved through living room toward the direction of the sliding door. I floated right though the couch and coffee table that are in the way. I even floated right through the sliding doors without thinking to open it. There are sensations of going through things, but I focused on moving out. I entered my neighbor’s balcony. They have hanged some clothing there and I had to pass through those to the railing of the balcony. I quickly tried to jump out of the railing. It was still dark out. As I jumped out, I seemed to gain consciousness.

amazingjourney
22nd February 2009, 05:08 PM

This experience went like this. I think what happened probably was an OBE into a confined dream zone to learn about becoming lucid, seeing people there watching their dreams being played out. And a few of them become lucid from time to time. It was so strange that while I woke up and talked into my recorder, I still got chills.

I gave someone like a coworker a ride home. So we drove away.

As we made a left turn, within seconds, I saw a barrier in the front of the view, like layers of leaves of willow trees. We went through those and then the energy of the space seems to change to a faster moving energy field.

The energy took us to a house, as if on a roller coaster ride. As I entered, I saw some people sitting in the room where a lecture or a class seemed to be starting.

So I sat there with the one came with me. I was quite shocked by the driving into here earlier. (I don’t remember what it was, but it’s mostly the energy feel.) But I kept wanting to tell her that there is something eerie about this place. I couldn’t speak in class, so I was passing her a note. A guy next to me peaking into our note and said to another person: “ I am fascinated by this….. I want to find out about who opened the door for her.”

He asked me: “ So when you knocked on the door here, what did you say?” I said “Open the door, Ethan.” Some people say, “But the one answered the door was Bob.” That guy seemed to be checking whether I knew the way in.

Every few minutes, someone I saw would recognize or realize something as if they just became lucid. Including myself, I would look at a girl and realize she is actually one of the saints like Guan Yin. And we would see something happen just minutes ago being played on a TV or movie screen, and we would become even more lucid.

People’s movement seemed to be able to fast forward. Everything has an energy feel to it. Forces kept coming and going.

I would be anticipating someone or something to come in, because I sense the energy movement.

It’s so hard to put things into words or concepts.

I kept thinking this place is just strange. I kept thinking leaving this place. I have foreseen the journey out of this place, where I would be driving my car out and then past the willow leaves and out to a bridge.

At one point, I sensed myself sleeping on bed but what happened earlier was playing in my head. I could hear myself breathing hard. A lady from next room (which is like an attic, higher than where my bed is) told me” Hey, could you not breathe so hard. …..” (Forget what she said.) My father was there with me at that time and said something like “ Don’t breathe so hard. We don’t want to disturb others’ sleep.” (My father past on 8 or 9 years ago)

The willow leaves feel like a membrane. After I entered it, the energy is a totally different feel.

There are many details lost in recall. There were things happening in that place where it is hard to describe or remember. The sequences can be reversed. The things that take place seem to be at a fast pace. Everyone seems to have six sense. I can sense things before it happened.

On the way of waking up, there was a music or noise in the background, as if my neighbor’s music or noise was taking place. But when I became totally conscious, there was nothing going on from my neighbors.

I found myself still have the chill from that place, because that place looked like a foggy, colder place. My heat was on and I was in my warm comforter, which usually makes me too warm.

But this time, as I spoke into my recorder, the chill kept coming up from my body.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!!

amazingjourney
30th March 2009, 03:32 AM
I have been putting a lot of energy at work being promoted as the acting director. Dreams and OBEs have reduced a bit as a result. A lot of times, I also didn’t record it on tape because I was too tired or sleepy.

The following feel like dreams, but I seem to come to same places again and again.

Right before being promoted at work, all of a sudden I had many dreams in which I was in some sort of graduation ceremonies or being in charge of something. I also have repeatedly been to a cave-like, stone structure where some type of class or workshop takes place.

A while ago, I was at a river where on one side some people are waiting in a room to cross the river . On the other side of the river, there was a ceremony going on where officials were giving out graduation certificates. One of the students forgot what to say. There were coast guards assisting people to cross the river, using a big white balloon to carry people over to the graduation one by one. The river is wide and the water current is swift. I was there to assist the process.

The coast guards call me up from a phone device to tell me bringing people to cross the river. Someone kept going to the wrong place trying to meet the coast guard.

A place that I have been to a few times is a cave-like stone structure. There are many parts in this building. I went up and down everywhere. There were auditorium, waterfalls, and rooms. In it, I had urge to fly, but I wanted to wait until no one was around to do it.

A few nights ago, in a cave structure (maybe the same one as above), I seemed to encounter some people who past on. It feel like I was there to watch movie, but I was in the movie too. A few others were there to see these deceased people too. From time to time there would be one turn up, especially the head and their faces are very clear. I am a bit afraid, just try not to look at them. The last one kinda freak me out, because she would come to try to make contact with us. Someone was checking whether we wear a gas mask –like cover. This girl walked in another room to get the face cover. I copy her to go to get a mask too.

Two nights ago, I was in this cave building (feel like I have been there already) wait to be in a class. I had no idea what type of class I was there for. I talked to people there and found out I was there for a session on Buddhism scripture. I thought to myself that that was not something I need at the moment. So I went around in the building. It was a big building. I remembered going up and down. What happened next escapes me, but finally I still had to go back to the session.

In another dream, I was with a group of people in a temple. There are many people in the temple doing a chanting or follow a guru. I walk around with an admin. He was trying to follow me and he didn’t want to follow other people. I was doing many paperwork and was good at it.

The people inside the temple seem to be studying something (I chin-like symbols) or try to decode something.

CFTraveler
30th March 2009, 12:02 PM
Wow.
I've been to that cave complex before.
The river reminds me of something Kurt Leland talks about in The Unanswered Question.
Dreamstate lessons on the emergent unconscious.
Very interesting.

amazingjourney
4th April 2009, 03:05 PM
Wow.
I've been to that cave complex before.
The river reminds me of something Kurt Leland talks about in The Unanswered Question.
Dreamstate lessons on the emergent unconscious.
Very interesting.

Thank you CF!

Good to know that maybe this cave really exists!! :D

amazingjourney
4th April 2009, 03:06 PM
4/4/09

I have been having a bad cold and have a cough that lingers. Early this morning, it disturbed my sleep, so I was in and out of consciousness.

During one point, I became aware again and could feel myself separating. I could feel my whole body vibrating and floating. I haven’t had the RTZ OBE for a while, so I was excited. There started to be a background music playing out of nowhere, sounding like coming from radio statics. My vision was blur. My energy body sat up from the couch and kept trying to remember that there is something I really want to do. Then I remember that I need to look at my hand to see if it melted. I raised up my right hand, couldn’t really make out the details of the arm, only the shape, and it did seem to change its form.

I close my eyes because I am still quite sleepy, and then opened them up again to see where I was. It probably was still my living room, but there was nothing in it, and the early morning light looked a lot darker. I close my eyes again and felt myself floating and moving up. Then I found myself in another room looking like my living room, but the carpet is light red, and the room is empty. This probably was my neighbor’s living room upstairs.

I looked out of the sliding door and saw a cat biting something. I instantly felt very sad for that thing, which is another smaller cat. But it was okay and got away. I looked closely and found this small cat is a beautiful leopard with spots all over his body. He walked over to the other side of the balcony and sat on a piece of rock resting.

I woke up finding that the morning light is a lot brighter than the surrounding of what just happened.

amazingjourney
16th April 2009, 03:05 AM

At day break this morning, some birds started singing diligently outside of my window and would not leave. It kept me awake and I could not go back to deep sleep.

Then I seemed to have a series of remote viewing or astral vision. While in them, I was pretty lucid and conscious and remembered to try out things in that half and half state and felt so free and magical.

The thing I noticed this time was: everything seemed to solidify into reality only after I have thought of it in my head, just before it happened. And this is so very interesting, almost like I am making things happen with my thoughts or will. I also often need to take a second look to find out what just showed up, and usually it was something I just thought of in my head two seconds before. It actually looked like they are taking forms right in front of me, from vague to clear. :D

First I was in a dream where a scaly creature was in a distance outside of a structure I was in. I watched him as he moved around, but I wasn’t feeling scared at all, since I have brought with me a shell on my back to protect myself. I even hoped that he would walk over here so that I can see what would happen.

Then I was on the street waiting for something. A very small car came into sight and stopped in front of me. Out walked a very thin old, short man, getting out of the car to pick up something that had dropped out from the car. As he got out, I was so surprised to see that this tiny car had fitted in two people, another was an old tiny lady on the driver seat. I was like these two people look unreal and out of this world, almost like cartoon characters. They drove away. My vision turned to the traffic light. A beautiful lady stood there, but two guys were there bothering her. (In this, I was like “how could these tiny people and the beautiful lady really turn up, when a second ago, they are only in my head?”

I kept thinking I got to head back to Boston. In a second just like that, I found myself on the familiar hiking trails that I had visited many times in the half and half state. I stood in the middle of a cross trail, with a house in one end of the road, but I wasn’t sure which of the three direction heading to Boston. I was about to go ask the people in the house on the side of the road. I looked around me to look for a temple that I had known on the second floor of the house. And there it was. I saw it and I saw a big status of a god in the temple. (Again, the hiking trails and the temple showed up about one second after I have thought about them. I even kinda saw them shaping into forms.)

Then I seemed to gain more consciousness and knew that I was in a half and half state. At this point, I wanted to try even more things and see if I can really make it happen with my will. Then the kind of weird astral noise and background voices occurred, which often happens in the beginning or the end of an OBE.
I became sexual aroused and thought to myself, I wanted to manifest a man to play with me. So I will myself trying to make it happen. An invisible force showed up to play with me. ;D

Then I heard like a frog crocking next to my bed. I was like what is that. As I woke up, the crocking sound turned out to be the birds outside of my window.

amazingjourney
21st April 2009, 03:02 AM
This one is a while ago.

022309 (out of the order of the dates of the journaling)

(One day before being made the acting director. I had no knowledge at all about the promotion was going to happen.)

This is a very visual dream and I have vivid memory and sensation from it.

I was in the ocean. It’s a vast ocean with sea breeze. I have new dress and new haircut. A male colleague said oh you look really nice. I was just there to get my stuff and get ready to talk to Velora, the president of the institute of the fellowship I was in. (I completed it in 2006. There was not even a ceremony back then)

I was at the event. Velora was giving out the certificate of completion. I have been accepted by one of the best schools. (My fellowship in real life was on policy making, and had nothing to do with admission to schools)

All of the people who are the first places are there to receive certificate booklet. In it, there is an organization chart. In the newspaper there was my name that that I was accepted by the best institutes. When I saw my name there, I hoped people would know that this name is just the same name of me. I am actually much higher than that level. I wish people would know that I am not just that.

A couple of them received the booklet before me. Another one sat down with Velora before me. I told her I was first. So I sat down with Velora. She didn’t say much to me. I didn’t say much to her.

Then I went back to visit my old college. It is now on an island. There was a distinct and magnificent statue of sea goddess structure on this windy island that represent the college.

I was in a new house. It is quite nice. There is a new TV screen. There is a bathroom where I can enter from the dining room and the living area. There is a good showering facility. From bathtub and the toilet, I could see TV from the mirror. I feel really good in that new house.

I was newly moved in there so there is still not much furniture. There were tiles space that I could put furniture in the house. I was thinking to invite friends and classmates over for house warming. Then I remembered that I don’t have much furniture. But I was okay with it.

It's interesting that this dream a new birth feeling of my life happened one day before I was made in charge.

To me, being able to now lead my workplace is very empowering to fulfill my spiritual purpose through changing my surrounding. Before, when someone is above me, too much things at work were in the way to manifest the divinity I have felt. Now that I am in charge, things are much easier to flow right through my heart to solidify in the real life and change people and things around me. :D

CFTraveler
21st April 2009, 12:52 PM
Your anima is very powerful, and running the show. It's working for you, and what you learned back in school is now serving you in new ways, ways you didn't even thought would happen.
My interpretation. :wink:

amazingjourney
22nd April 2009, 01:59 AM
I think you are totally intuitive CF! You are right on! :shock:

This is exactly how I have been feeling and am so amazed by how things turn out. Being able to do what I do now at my work and in my field really is the result of everything I have been working so hard to do. It is a life long endeaver. I certainly did not expect how far I was able to achieve!

Before the position change, I did all of a sudden have a few dreams about graduation, receiving certificate, or receiving recognition. And it is strange, right after the position change, dreams of this nature stopped, like they have done foretelling the upcoming change.

"Powerful", empowering, and free, are the things I feel the most right now! :D

amazingjourney
9th May 2009, 05:12 PM
5/9/09

I was in a dream with my coworker. Somehow I went back to my childhood bedroom in my birth country. I forget how the dream went because as soon as I become aware of the fact that I was dreaming, I forgot about what took place earlier and didn't have any recall.

The only thing I still remembered was that I was in that room and was closing my bedroom door. As I turned the door, I noticed that there were a lot of dirt on the wall in front of me. I took a really good look and couldn't believe my eyes. Where did these come from. I have never saw these before. As my vision turned, the dirt extended to the ceiling. I was like this can't be. Then this familiar realization whenever I become lucid in the dream came over me. I started to realize this is just a dream.

I was like what do I want to do now. I tried to think very hard. I needed to do something now. All I remembered was to get OBE from there. So I started to will myself trying to go to other places. But I didn't really think of a place to go. As I will myself, I started to feel my heart pounding so fast as if an engine in me was turned on, and felt like I was taking off. But then I became conscious of being in my bed and woke up.

After waking up, my heart still pounded so fast that I was like whoa, is this what happened to me every time before obe?

amazingjourney
10th May 2009, 03:41 AM
5/9/09

Then this familiar realization whenever I become lucid in the dream came over me. I started to realize this is just a dream.

Also at this point, the room I was in seemed to turn to the color red. This happened to me before too. Sometimes when I am in that half awake half asleep state, the color of the surrounding changes to a different color. I was wondering if this has to do with the different bodies we are in. If I see color red, maybe I am in the etheric body? :roll:

Before I fell unconscious during sleep, I remembered there were the swishing sound out of nowhere as if wind blowing.

amazingjourney
7th November 2009, 11:12 PM
Hi,

I haven't been written on websites for a long time now due to the promotion at work, being made the director of the program. I have been swamped day in and day out ever since, system building, just going through a week long federal team review, trying to lead a group of 30+ uncounscious staff. All of my energy is exhausted on this effort.

In the global awakening schim of things, outer purpose is another layer of responsibility we have. Often times, when we try to bring out the authentic inner purposes into the outer world, that's when we are faced with challenges. I see my lead role in my community as the responsbonsibility to bring change to the surroundings.

The other thing is I was hesitating about the pursuit of progress in experiences, which can be a trap and danger that can be distracting from what really matters. I found that by doing the sharing, I quickly take on an ego I am attached to.

I found that in induced OBE, I need to focus intense intention in having one. Intention is one very important ingredient. SOmetimes intention even turns into desire. With desire, this is a conflict from grounding in my own truth.

But in spontaneous OBE resulted from a grounded inner self, it's pleasant surprise and then I don't get attached to it. From my experience, these are two different paths.

I have accumulated many dreams and experiences in my recorder and haven't written them down. My intention is to ground and connect with that authentic self, which I did before. Whehter there is an OBE or not, it will be seen as a by product.

amazingjourney
22nd November 2009, 04:22 PM
11/22/09

Yesterday during the day while walking in the woods, I felt vibration in my thigh and thought " Just want to make sure this is not my cell phone, since I am not even carrying it. " This vibration went on and off the whole day.

Last night I became aware in the middle of the night. I forgot what I was thinking, but my consciousness was in my body. All of a sudden a strong vibration started in my belly area and then quickly spread through out my whole body. I knew I was going to separate.

So my energy body floated up. I did the usual flip to the side of the bed to see if I hang in the air. I did without falling. But I probably flip with too much force, my energy ody almost touched the floor. So I am sinking into the floor and somehow floated into under the bed. My vision was blur and the room was dark. I got to see the wood frame under the bed and felt weird. I got uncomfortable and got sucked back to my body through the bed.

When I came back to my body, I can still feel the strong vibration all over. I knew I could separate again, but now I felt I got to use the bathroom.

amazingjourney
6th December 2009, 02:40 AM
This afternoon I had a short projection and false awakening.

My cat was nestling next to me. I was sleepy, and wasn't sure if I did fall asleep. In a while, I felt a pool of energy in my belly and the familiar sensation came. I knew I could shoot up. So up I was out of my body. But then quickly was sucked back in. I will it again and now was floating. This time I tried rolling side to side. But it felt something different in the way---it's my cat. I rolled to the other side, but it's not the usual side that I am out.

Now I am aware to still be lying there on my bed. From here I thought I was awake already and moved around on my bed and shoo away my cat and had changed my position to sleep on my side. Finally I woke up and surprised that all the time I didn;t move a bit from my original position, and my cat was still next to me too.

A pre-cognitive dream--

I wanted to share a pre-cognitive dream from a while ago. It is only when things happened now that I realized that dream has foretold the future.

They are making me the director. Everyone gathered in our program for the ceremony. The branch VP, my boss is here but I don’t really see her. Some central people I never see showed up too, including the big VP of the agency. Some told staff already that I am the director. I don’t know what happen in the ceremony but finally they just directly told me to see the few people. I didn’t really saw the branch VP. The few central people who I never saw before told me that I will.

(I am relative new and haven’t formally met the agency heads in this largest agency in New England. However, the dream has fore told the changes in the agency that involved the agency VP and the branch VP. It was strange that the agency VP, not the agency president, was there in that ceremony in my dream.

A few weeks later, the news came that the agency president was retiring. He then past away suddenly right after. The agency VP then was made the president. So it makes sense that the agency VP would be the big boss when I made the director.

Another thing strange is that I didn’t really see our branch VP in that dream, who was supposed to be the announcer. Just last Thursday, she was promoted to the agency VP, which means she will no longer be my direct supervisor.)

I have to go over to a gathering and the few of us took a route. Enroute I saw a coworker who has supported me and was the essential person pushing for me to be the director. She was on vacation and was on the floor laying around in an apartment. I happily say hi to her. She went into the apartment. It is as if she has done her job and now I need to move on. So We kept going.

There is some type of high up places where we either need to slide down to the lower part to walk over to the field or we have to go beyond a very high cooking stove. Some guy I like was sliding down. I was first and I want him to go before me. He go first and I followed. We arrived at a big field. There is a supervisor watching everyone. The task is to go through obstacle course and then split legs over the barrier. So I started to practice. There are people practicing, running, stretching, splitting their legs. There are many people practicing, and few spaces for me to practice because the practice takes up space.

In real life, there is no time to practice anything. I have to be 110% competent to be the head of the program, and I am.

amazingjourney
25th December 2009, 03:36 PM
12/25/09

I was woken up by the sound of my TV and light in the living room coming on. I instantly got worried. What is it? I saw my cat at the foot of my bed becoming alert too. We both got up. While leaving my bed, I noticed that my movement was difficult, feeling like moving in the water. At the time I thought that some energy or entity must have come over me. (After waking up, I reflect on the whole thing and realized that this is one of the symptoms of OBE. But this exit felt different than usual)

I came to the living room and saw the TV turned on and the lamps were on. This can’t be. I tried to turn them off, but they came on again. Then I noticed that a room next door was open. (Why is there a room here? This is new.) I went in there and was intrigued to see a few Chinese people sitting there (my own ethnicity—I have never had experiences involving only people with my own ethnicity. I am from Taiwan.). A guy at the far end was doing something on the wall. I said to them: “oh you guys are fixing the electricity? My light keeps coming on. I was scared.” They didn’t really respond. Then I could feel that these people seemed to keep referring me to another energy/entity, which is invisible or elusive to me. I don’t remember the details here. But one girl here started to communicate with me in some way. I seemed to get the idea that another one of them was causing this and they were a bit troubled. They wanted me to be involved or to help in some way.

That girl and I were leaving the room, going somewhere. I could feel an energy is pushing on my back to direct where I am going. Then I seemed to be able to see a guy with his vague form in the distance. The girl and I seemed to be led to this guy, but I forgot what happened here.

Then the girl and I were going to somewhere else. I seemed to get used to the idea that something is helping us and I feel safe. (In the beginning, it was uneasy because I kept feeling energy pushing/leading me or influencing things to happen) It occurred to me that I could use the energy to fly. So I flew up into the sky, leaving the girl and what happened behind. The night air was cold with a bit of flurry in my face. I flew so fast up and down. It occurred to me that I want to try to jump out of my window to fly out again. Instantly I was back in my room and trying to get out of the curtain and window.

At one point, I returned to that room and those people I met earlier were sleeping. I was asking them some questions. One of the teens listened to me, but then I noticed a fire start in the bed sheet. The teen looked at it without reaction. I beat the bed sheet trying to put out the fire. The teen showed me there was more fire on the other part of the sheet. It burned the edge of the sheet. I don’t know where the fire came from. The teen seemed to be showing me this to be a magical world.

So many details were lost to my recall. At the time, it was so real and the whole thing and details were vivid to me. But then when I realized that I just woke up and tried to remember the whole thing over, many things started to get lost. It feels like what happened was totally in another level of my consciousness and there is no way I could comprehend or recall with the normal consciousness.

I woke up and talked to my recorder and got up for a while and went back to sleep. This time, my deceased father was telling others what his spiritual guide told him, when I wanted to tell him my earlier experience. Then someone showed me a hand cream or cold cream that I have seen in the last experience.

amazingjourney
25th January 2010, 04:23 AM
1/24/10

This late afternoon during nap, I had a false awakening.

I became aware of myself lying on the bed, but still felt very sleepy. A woman came to the bedside to talk to me. She felt like my grandma (deceased) or relative. I don't remember what she said. We chatted quite a bit and she wanted me to go somewhere or do something. Then she left.

I continued to lay in bed and very aware of how I felt in my body. The comforter felt very comfortable. I was thinking that later I was going to watch Nature on PBS, but it never occurred to me that I was supposed to do yoga which I usually do in late afternoon.

When I woke up, I was surprised to find the real surrounding of the room, because the room I was in was apparently different, but felt very familiar like another home. The comforter was also different.

amazingjourney
16th February 2010, 06:38 PM
I posted this one yesterday but it was not there.
-The restore eliminated anything that was posted yesterday after the restore point.
CF.

2/13/10

I just finished hosting a luncheon where 4 legislators came to speak. It was quiet an experience for me and for my program.

Next week I am going to facilitate a workshop in a citywide event.

A lot is going on at work, I am also recovering from a cold, feeling like no time mindful to be in touch with my inner self for a while.

Last night I seemed to come to a place with a few others. It is a big field, but also with hills. I have forgot most of the details. But there definitely something strange about things and people around me. I remember that these others were on track following a guide high on the top of the hill. I was on that top originally and was walking along. Then I was at the bottom of the hill and was instructed by another guide to climb onto a net, in order to get on the track where others are proceeding toward somewhere.

At one point, the guide was either correcting or instructing me how to throw something or hit a targe.

At the end, I was walking in the field with another mate there. I was expressing to this person this place feels strange. All of a sudden a thought appeared and I burst out to say "this probably is the twilight zone." The person seemed to agree but didnt's say anything. Then I either work up or forgot what happened next.

amazingjourney
24th March 2010, 07:23 PM
032410 This is a lucid dreaming last night

I was walking on the street and was passing by a few people boarding a bus. A guy and a woman was about to step on the bus when the woman’s high heel was stuck in the hole in a cover of a man hole. So the guy pulled the woman’s arm trying to get her out, while I pulled her other arm. The helping out seemed to get the energy in my body flowing.

Then the bus drove off a little further down, but someone else was still trying to catch the bus, so now the bus is in my way of where I was heading. So I was standing there waiting the bus to leave.

After the bus drove off, a totally different view appeared. A long road was now in front of me, stretching as far as I can see, full of white sand on it. So now I stood on the top of the slope, looking down this road. All of a sudden, a surge of energy developed in my body and I knew I want to fly.

So I ran very quickly down the road and then took off like a soaring superwoman. I was so excited and felt so strong with the surge of energy in me, knowing fully that I had just become lucid in the dream. Now I was in control. Two women walking on the road looked back at me soaring. I noticed their eyes glaring like cats at night. I soared over them and enjoyed the freedom and power.

I kept thinking where to go and at the same time scanned the landscape. I flew over a valley with a big empty river bad and mountain around it. I remember to look at my hand. It’s solid. It means that this is a lucid dream, not an OBE.

I wanted to go to my grandma’s farm. Right away, my grandma’s farm appeared in front of me. I didn’t see anyone in there. I flew around the house, the front yard, back yard, and neighborhood. It was after rain and everything looked so fresh, and sharp in colors. I miss this place.

As I was leaving the farm, I kept thinking where else I wanted to go. I kept flying and then started to feel sluggish and knew that I was waking up.

I woke up for about an hour and then went back to sleep again. This time, I was in a building with a group of people. Some people there were expecting me and also knew what I was lacking and was accommodating me and providing me with things I need. Then I went into this big library where everyone was free to express whatever creativity and emotions they have and everyone is expressing their inner world in the walkway of the library. Something happened here, but I don’t remember.

amazingjourney
23rd April 2010, 01:07 AM
This is one that got lost. So I am just putting it back here.

3/27 floating up

This afternoon while napping, I semi woke up and became aware on the bed. All of a sudden felt the energy surge in the belly again. I felt lifting up, my legs were up higher than my body. I kept floating up in the air for about 10 seconds. At the same time, there is a force trying to pull me out of my room. I was still very sleepy.

Then I found myself in a place feeling like home. My deceased father was there. He came home and we were waiting for him to eat dinner. It was almost bedtime. We were gathering the pots and pans and get the food ready for him and everyone.

sually I dream about him when my energy flows inward, Many times he is somewhere in the background whenever I have OBEs or lucid dreams (or before/after).

amazingjourney
25th September 2010, 06:32 PM
092510 Lucid dreaming--flying in a tunnel

I have been occupied with work and have not been attempting OBEs, too busy being a boss and teaching at nights. A lot of things going on at work, pressure from internally and externally.

I do meditate daily and do yoga every week. My main focus has been to familiarize myself with a inner place of zero--the source of our being.

Every weekend, I go into nature to work on inner energy as well.

One thing I have found is how closely our body and being work together and affect each other. As a result, I found that sometimes I work on the end of the being, and other times, work on the end of the body. Both methods take me back to the zero.

I have found that it's very true that our mind (and body) really are addicted to anything that we can't let go. It's very important to be free from attachment and also right thinking, or it takes away the balance of our body, which takes us away from zero--the source of our being.

There have been some strange dreams, but not surprisingly, we remember the best when we are lucid.

Last night in the dream, I arrived at a huge building and all of a sudden, I became lucid and realizing that I am dreaming.

I know that I can fly. So I turn on my inner energy, almost like turning on a power switch, combined from my mind and my whole body, and then took off from the ground.

I soared around in the building and was amazed how large this building is. I didn't see anyone or anything around. I shouted: "Anybody here? Does anyone want to tell me anything?"

In a minute, I saw a woman sitting in a car. She had a black dress and hat of 1800s. I said hi to her, but she didn't respond to me. Then her face got vague and then I flew away.

I kept flying around, hoping to see anyone. I looked back where I came from. The whole thing is now looking like a black tunnel. I shouted again: Anyone here?

Then I saw two teen boys and maybe their parents pass by. While they were passing by, I tried to talk to them but they didn't appear to hear me or see me. When I touched them, I noticed that my arms pass through their bodies. I was amazed what happened and was wondering if they were not solid, or maybe I was not solid.

After they were gone. I was alone again. I flew away in the tunnel. From here, I don't remember the tranistion, but I know that I went up and down in another building, seeing and doing something here which I don'[t remember.

CFTraveler
25th September 2010, 09:51 PM
You know, I used to get to the 'nothing' point- no longer, and it's annoying. It seems that it's one thing after another, and on to the next.

amazingjourney
26th September 2010, 04:34 PM
Yes, the nothing point is tricky. We can only experience it and we can only become it.

How I see it is that the nothing point is our perspective. If it becomes annoying, it's because we are no longer there. Something has come in to take us away from it--something we can't let go. Nothingness is where our energy gets the highest frequency.

Whatever we hold on to will play out in our dream or OBEs and that's for us to process our state of being, through gaining insights and understanding, and then move on.

Once we can freely let go of anything in our physical state or energy state, our energy frequency will go up to the next level.

I have been so busy in the physical world. This will be one thing I need to adjust to get the balance back.

Korpo
1st October 2010, 12:14 PM
Hello, amazingjourney.

Whatever we hold on to will play out in our dream or OBEs and that's for us to process our state of being, through gaining insights and understanding, and then move on.

So true! However it might be important to ask why you hold on. Precisely because it is not processed. You move through it, you let go.

Cheers,
Oliver

amazingjourney
6th November 2010, 03:38 AM
110510 Flying like it's natural

This experience is a bit unusual because of the amount of purposeful flying. I usually only fly during OBE, or after I become lucid from the dream. The only times I fly in dreams were when I was at the height of my meditation experience. Maybe this is an astral projection and I am in my astral body. That’s why I fly like it's my natural ability, instead of running, when trying to escape.

Last night I woke up for a while and then fell back into sleep. Then I found myself in a bar in an after work chat with a colleague. We were waiting for others to arrive. I walked around for a while carrying a bag, in it was a mystic something (stone?) in a small box. When I looked for it, there is evidence that the stuff has been stolen because the box is now on the floor.

My colleague helped me to look for it. We walked out and continued looking, until I came across an acquaintance. Somehow this colleague knew something is not right about this guy and he might have my small box. He sat on the floor. I explained to him how important that box is to me and I beg him to return it to me. He was reluctant. He wanted to have that stuff very bad.

He waved in his hand a small box cutter, trying to threaten me to go away.

I somehow took it back from him, and now he chased after me.

So I took off flying into the air and after a few distance, I felt cutting sensation in my left leg. It was the guy catching up on me using the box cutter and some magic to cut my leg. I escaped again flying away from him, waving my arms trying to fly higher and higher.

I am above a market area where many people walking around on the ground. No one is flying. I am the only one. When I got down on the ground, one guy grab me and told me: the other guy is dead and he has been dead for a few months. I got scared. He wanted me to keep flying. I wanted him to stay with me so that he can tell me who is good and who is bad. He wanted me to wait a little bit because he has to do something, but I can’t wait.

So I took off flying again. I remember enjoying the flying and thinking to myself: Wow, I am so used to flying now. It is becoming natural. The view is so clear and it is so easy. I also have good control to my movement and where I am going.
No one seems to notice me. Then three guys came out of nowhere and flew up to me. I flew away again really really fast over the roof, trying to find a place to hide around the building structure, so that no one can find me.

Then I kept flying until I got to a highway or a road where there is less traffic and people. I started to feel sluggish.

amazingjourney
26th December 2010, 08:23 PM
122510 Official place to serve the dead

Last night I dreamed of being in my childhood home. My deceased father, a very spiritual person himself when living, is there with me.

Our home has just been declared the official place to help people who pass on. A guy is guiding my father how to do this. He is instructing my father how to announce it with a mike. My father asked the guy if he should announce that my home is the official place. The guy said yes. But my father only mentioned the number and didn't mention the official part.

A few of my relatives--uncles and aunts, came to my house with one child. My sister and my mother gave the child a red envelope. Someone is looking for change, but i told them that I only have large bills.

Neighbors was having a band playing Christmas music. I thought to myself that my relatives will be able to hear it and feel the festivity.

It is amazing how often I dreamed of my family when I am really half a globe away from them. My father was also no longer living for ten years now. I dreamed of him quite often.

amazingjourney
11th February 2011, 04:58 AM
013111 Memory or dream--UFO encounter

The only two times when I dream or experience UFO encounter, including this one, it really feel more like a memory than a dream. It was very real and I felt the experiences with vivid sensation and emotions.

In this dream, someone was making a public speech but didn't speak well. People are disappointed. I feel bad for him. As we made our way out, I somehow got hit. However, I have the urge to tell my friend that I have special experiences. When I escaped to the top of a hill with two others, we kept talking about what was chasing us.

Then all of a sudden, a red "X' appear in the night sky approaching us and then hovered high above the hill we were at. I thought to myself "Wow, an UFO." Then it let out a spot light to the ground and focusing on me. I figured it was the sulfur smell from whatever I got hit earlier. "They were following you," says my friend.

The whole experience became very familiar to me, as if this scene happened before. I kept thinking why am I experiencing myself as both the lead character of the scene, and at the same time the seeing eye of the whole thing?? And then I realized that I am the center of a familiar well known story, and I had forgotten, all my life.

Then I was lifted up in the light and toward the UFO. "Wow, I am being abducted by the aliens." As I went up, I was enjoying the night view from high above and the feeling of ascending. However, my memory seemed to stop from here and skipped to when I came back to the ground.

Then it seemed like people around me changed. They are very nice to me. Even animals came to me as if attracted by some force.

amazingjourney
9th March 2011, 05:08 AM
030811 Floating when becoming lucid

I was dreaming being in my childhood home and all of a sudden I noticed the way I move forward is a bit unusual. My view of vision seemed to be a camera floating forward under water in slow motion. I kept thinking why I move that way--the view was floating but with my vision changing from bad to being able to see into fiber of things in front of me.

So I was now in the third floor of my childhood home, where the buddha shrine room still is today. The front of the room has changed from its real appearance. The wall has totally changed, with old dirt wall from bottom to the top in three sides. I actually couldn't see clearly at first as I move around. Things changed from being vague, clear, then to sharp images into the fiber as I approached closer.

I saw a door. Someone seemed to have opened it for me but I didn't see a hand or a person doing it, or maybe I was just simply seeing through the wall. I saw the old bamboo construction inside the dirt wall. This is definitely old fashion construction, maybe even from another time, totally different from my childhood time.

The front of the room was now empty. All the furniture that should be there weren't there. As I was thinking this can't be, it dawned on me that I was dreaming and floating, and had just become lucid.

I started to think very hard what I want to do. I always wanted to fly when I become lucid, so I wave my arms trying to take off. I waved and waved and wasn't sure I did take off. I asked if anyone would like to make contact. There was no response.

Then I noticed a road appeared next to me. A dog was walking next to me and then another smaller dog appeared. The large dog was crowding the smaller dog away. Then a crow appeared. The dog bit the crow and broke its wing. I felt bad for the two animals, especially the crow. Then I became sluggish.

Korpo
9th March 2011, 10:22 AM
Hello, amazingjourney.

If your inner communication abilities are not active in general or during the experience, then a contact can't take place. This might be why your intention was not honored. It's like having your radio tuned to somewhere in the spectrum instead of to a station - nothing is coming through. This is normal and might abate over time or even change from experience to experience.

There seems to be a lot of symbolism and spontaneous imagery in the experience. Do the dog and the crow have special meanings in your culture?

Also you seem to adjust to being in that energy body in that experience, both marked by the sluggish movements, the unusual sensation of being like underwater, not able to fly and going from vague vision to really sharp detail. Whatever vehicle you were in, you were starting to get the hang of it it seems.

The level of the building you were in might give a hint to what you were trying to master in this experience. The third level might relate to the third chakra, which also has to do with mobility. Your mobility was initially challenged in the experience. While working on the lower chakras of an energy body, experiences might be more dream-like than on the higher one, at least that is my current suspicion.

Cheers,
Oliver

amazingjourney
9th March 2011, 03:17 PM
Hi, Korpo

Thank you so much for the helpful feedback. The third chakra comment is so interesting and helpful. My experiences vary from one time to the next, ranging from profound to only vague. It depends on what happens in my waking life, as well as how well I am doing my energy work.

For me, this one is a bit different in the vision and point of view. What I felt is that I seemed to become one point of awareness, floating like a camera under water. I am also very lucid. I remember having this type of sensation and movement another time during a real time zone OBE, even though the movement and vision were different each time too.

The dog and crow seems to come from my subconsciousness, the manifestation of thoughts, not as passive as dream.

While trying to make contact, sometimes something show up but they might be able to see me but don,t seem to be communicating, other times I was in an astral setting telepathically exchanging words.

Korpo
9th March 2011, 04:29 PM
Hello, amazingjourney.

Thank you so much for the helpful feedback. The third chakra comment is so interesting and helpful. My experiences vary from one time to the next, ranging from profound to only vague.

While trying to make contact, sometimes something show up but they might be able to see me but don,t seem to be communicating, other times I was in an astral setting telepathically exchanging words.

I think these kind of inconsistencies point to being in different vehicles of consciousness sometimes. They provide different sense impressions, different capabilities, even different levels of lucidity and so on. This is further complicated by the plane you're on while in this vehicle - like you could be on the physical-etheric plane in your astral body and have a different experience than in your etheric body.

If in one experience you can communicate and in another one you cannot, I would think that these experiences happened in different bodies which were differently developed. Especially if you meet beings that don't seem to say something or not react to what you say. If you were developing the chakras relevant for communication (mainly the fifth) of an energy body, I would expect some kind of progress instead - like first it's a bit unreliable, and at some point it becomes more clear, and finally the capability is available to you and you don't think about it anymore, but I wouldn't necessarily think you lose it again afterward.

Just my guess.

Cheers,
Oliver

amazingjourney
13th March 2011, 03:45 PM
Hi, Korpo

Thank you for the feedback. I found this type of feedback very helpful, especially when I usually just go with my experiences and don't really follow too much of the theory.

When it comes to communication, I have found that it is not only through verbal communication. Intuition and even images and ideas are also forms of communication. I feel that I have more and more of this type of information coming to me. Although the day time busy work life hinder the lucidity, I do sense that it has been a long road.

As far as I remember, being unable to get a response happened to me twice, in a similiar level of awareness. But in other occasions, communication is normal and reponses come to me as different froms, not necessarily a verbal response. So perhap there is still a certain aspect of communication I am still trying to master.

One thing I do want to know is when we are able to become lucid in our different bodies, is it also one of the results of stronger energy flow, which is also a part of chakra clearing and development?? Should I see chakra development and awareness of different bodies two different things?

Thank you, your input is always helpful in explaining the different phenomenon!! :)

Korpo
18th March 2011, 04:45 AM
Hello, amazingjourney.

Ultimately, the state of your energy bodies, your experience of being itself and the state of your chakras are different aspects of the whole being you are. They are deeply intertwined.

Having said that, chakra work might not lead to direct results. Most methods having to do with working with chakras are more like a good psychic hygiene, surely helpful to pursue, but your experiences during the day and during the night are the true fuel for your growth.

Communication out of body is happening on many levels, and can mean seemingly verbal exchanges, can happen through symbols and images, and can for example also happen by simply knowing - all of a sudden - what you wanted to know. There's many different aspects and levels to this kind of communication, and I think you are right with your assessment that you were developing different aspects at different times.

Cheers,
Oliver

amazingjourney
22nd April 2011, 05:26 PM
042211 Courage of testing a reality

I was at my grandma's farm doing something which I don't remember. Then I saw a long lost friend whom I haven't seen since college. She and I were going to lunch together. I went along, but kept thinking “I don’t remember I have this arrangement,” with the strange awareness that I am in the past. Something about the time, space, and myself do not match.

We walked and chatted and started to go downstairs. All of a sudden the suspicion got the better of me "This is strange. Why do I feel that she is not real?" I need to test this out." Whenever I have this type of awakening in dreams, it is a very strange moment and requires courage to go through with the verification, because normally we do not question our reality. I am never sure whether I am in a real or unreal world, until I have the courage to do something crazy to test it.

Despite the concern of redicured by people around, I very bravely walked toward the wall of the stairs. To my amazement, I walked into the wall and half of me was inside of the building and half was outside hanging in the air. "Wow, this is a dream world! " I came back into the staircase and the whole setting started to fade away. My friend disappeared as well.

The scene is now a park where there are trees and plants around. So I started to think very hard what I wanted to do. I didn't see anybody around me. I sat down on the ground and started to do a yoga post that I felt like doing. Then I looked around and saw another girl doing the same post in a distance, as if mirroring me.

The posture seemed to relax me and I felt sluggish from here. I continued to do something. I remember a huge funnel of black cloud appeared from the sky to the ground, then a huge bolt of thunder going from sky to the ground. I went into a house to avoid the bad weather.

Beekeeper
23rd April 2011, 06:48 AM
It looks like you passed the first simulation and lost lucidity right ate the end. Nice job. 8) I wonder how you'll change over time with the experience of continually testing your reality? Courage is an awesome gift of spirit! :D

What yoga pose did you choose, btw? I've done "Bird" and "Scorpion" out of body - excellent fun without gravity! :lol:

amazingjourney
23rd April 2011, 07:17 PM
Hi, Beekeeper:

Thank you for the feedback!! :D I usually just want to take off and fly when out of body. I don't know the name of the posture, but this time, I was laying on my back, but raised my thighs and hips, probably to be close to the ground.

Korpo
23rd April 2011, 07:47 PM
Hello, amazingjourney.

A recent one of my experiences ended with me seeing lightning bolts. I didn't know why. In the experience I had enclosed somebody in a posture, and then I had released them again. Kurt interpreted it as a symbol to tell me I had acted as a lightning rod for someone. I had allowed her to earth something through me she needed to release.

In a similar way, you assuming a posture might have allowed you to release a negative emotion (black cloud) and ground it (lightning hitting the ground). In my experience I had sat in lotus posture. In our minds, posture are tied to energetic flows and releases, the inner workings of yoga.

Cheers,
Oliver

amazingjourney
8th May 2011, 03:56 PM
050711 Does death feel like OBE?

I was captured by a terriorist and was taken off site with a few others. On the truck, I was standing outside of the rear of the truck one a piece of footstep, and I thought to myself that if they shoot later to the rear of the truck, I am going to be the very first one getting hit, and wished so badly to be among those who were inside the truck. Midway, we were off the truck to be in a store. I was buying an umbrella and was trying it out. The terriorist told me not to bring a stick like that maybe afraid of it being used as a weapon. I kinda mentally assured him that this was not meant to be a weapon. At the check out counter, I told the cashier that I wanted this umbrella. It turned out to be a very stirdy and trendy one.

The terriorist told me to go on the truck again. I thought to myself that there is a chance I am going to die and this is the last moment of me on earth. I thought of a few food items I put in the fridge and feel sad that they will be left there. Me and another friend were called into another store. We were standing there with another woman who was not one of us, but with whom I felt a connection. (Now that I think about her, she was more like there to assist my passing?) The terriorist stood in the front. The woman kinda telepathically let me know that we were going to be shut. Just like that, I saw a gun aiming at us. I got shut point blank.

There was a brief moment of sadness and sorrow, feeling that now I no long belong to this world and was about to depart from all that I had. It was a weird and emotional realization. Howevere, I was over joyed when I started to separate from my physical body. I just floated right out of myself into the air, looking at all the people around including my killer. I was so excited. I flew very fast to the faces of everyone and waved to their faces and no one seemed to see me. I knew that I am now dead. It feels so light and so clear. I have been like this before when I was out of body flying. Every time I am out of body, I am just so free and full of joy. I am totally free now.

I circled the room a few times and shouted in ecastacy. Then I quickly flew away outside. There seemed to be a transition into a different world, because although the surrounding is the same clarity to me, I instinctly knew that this is not the physical world. I flew around and almost bumpt into another soul who seemed to be lost or uncouncious about where he was. I thought to myself, so I am in this in between demonsion now? But I didn't feel like I am lost, since this felt like another OBE that I have been many times when I was living. I purposefully bumpt into that guy who seemed to be lost walking around. My body pass right through him and there is an energy impact to it.

I somehow was drawn to a powerful and vast green ocean. The water is so green and the impact and sound of the wave is so empowering. I just felt like swimming in it. So I flew into the water and stayed near the shore where there were a few others. I just felt eager to be in that energetic impact from the wave. It's so healing and It is where I needed to be. All that sensations and sounds and impact fill my soul with joy and awe.

Is this how death feels like--another OBE??

Korpo
8th May 2011, 08:42 PM
Is this how death feels like--another OBE??

The interesting question is always - what happens next? ;)

Very nice experience. 8)

Oliver

amazingjourney
23rd May 2011, 12:26 AM
052211 Short awakening in the void

I seemed to be in an unconscious dream and then all of a sudden, I became aware to be in a tube where there is just nothing, absolutely nothing around me. It is as if waking up from a series of noises, vague impressions, commotions, and my own thoughts, and then everything withdrew from me, only nothingness, silence, emptiness, and void left. Everything just stopped all of a sudden. Only my own awareness and dead silence.

I asked myself: What happened? What is this? Then in about 5 seconds, the familiar realization came to me. " I just become lucid." The realization always come with an excitement. I know I can do anything I want now. I decided that I would jump up and fly. Before jumping up, I felt this surge of energy inside me as if a jet plane about to take off.

I know I was ascending. I kept on ascending, but did not encounter anything in my way or my conscioussness. I kept seeing bright light around, but an opened umbrella also was following me. I was clearly seeing light through the flowery pattern on the unbrella as it kinda ascending alongside of me.

Where am I going? Why does it take so long? I was getting impatient. The movement also was using up the energy and I was wearing out. Then my energy ran out and I lost my lucidity again.

Lately I have been working through the final layer of my attachment and was trying to untangle the emotional stickiness toward issues at work, which I has never dealth with during my first awakening. This time, I had to look at the attachment head on. It has been an rollercoaster.

I have become very sensitive to any type of pressure or stress. Any amount of disalignment of body and mind, it would translate into a tightness and tension in part of the body. When that is perceived, I would have to work through it, often through the adjustment of my own mind and awareness. Often times, it is through right mind and right action. My body can no longer put up with unfairness, dishonesty, or untruth.

As I woke up, I felt the tightness and soreness in some parts of my body. Then a subtle idea came to me: "Release it to the universe." Do not try to control. Release it and trust.

Just like that, all the tightness and soreness was let go and disappeared.

Korpo
23rd May 2011, 08:16 AM
Hello, amazingjourney.

This sounds like an energy body where mostly the first three chakras where active. The first chakra gives you the feeling of being aware on that plane, having a body. This was the phase where you perceived yourself as awareness within nothing. The second chakra adds in a feeling of space. The feeling of being in a space, a void with depth, an impression of being "somewhere." Then finally the third chakra adds in the ability to move, to traverse space. These three elements were present in your experience.

To compare notes, I had similar experiences. The first one was one of my initial encounters with the mental body. I was in a lucid dream, I stepped through a door at the end of a hallway, and ended up in nothing. Not stepping into nothing. Suddenly there was nothing. It had no depth, there was no space. There was just me. That was the first chakra alone.

Months later in a spontaneous experience during trance my consciousness shifted over - and there was a feeling of being in a space, like a cavern, maybe even boundless. There was nothing else - just the feeling of having shifted from being in the room I was to also being in this enormous space. That was the second chakra - an experience of space.

Finally, I found myself in some sort of blackness, but it started to fill with electric geometric shapes, forming and changing as if modulations projected on a screen. I decided to affirm "To the mental body!" and I felt I was accelerating through the space. I felt the movement like you can feel you are moving in a train when you close your eyes. I saw nothing, really, of any surroundings, nothing discernible.

In this sense you can darkness, greyness or light. But at this stage it will be largly undifferentiated and not form pictures or scenes. You cannot yet discern the landscape you are moving through. Or at least not in this experience. According to Kurt such experiences are simulations to get to know a certain energy body, and certain higher chakras might be suppressed in order to experience the lower ones more fully, understanding their function through first-hand experience. The integration of all the information about your surroundings comes with the 4th, 5th and 6th chakras.

Cheers,
Oliver

amazingjourney
4th August 2011, 09:49 PM
8/3/11

I have been having a minor infection and is coughing and have been tired than usual. Still trying to find the balance toward work and spirituality--how not to be too sticky about work, but enough to sustain my livelyhood and spirituality.

Last night in the half sleep half awake state, all of a sudden I found that an older woman was sitting next to my bed looking at me. I kept looking at her to see who she is. She looked at me, and started to smile when she saw that I noticed her. I then realized that I do not know her, and that I am half awake half sleep.

Once I realized that, I rolled out of my bed and found myself falling to the floor and didn't stop falling. I continued to fall through floors and then into the ground. I normally like to float away or fly up, but it felt like the only way is falling.

The next thing I know, it is another room where the feeling is like I just woke up from it. I got up from that bed and found that a side door was wide open the whole night. Outside was a deserted trail leading right to this door. I was surprised how and why this side door had been open the whole night. What a scary looking dark woods down that route. I quickly closed the door.

A guy with military uniform was cleaning my room but then he got interested in me. I told him I am still sick. Then I was going to take a shower. A few white uniformed nurses showed up and will see my room. I know I am only staying in that room temporarily.

amazingjourney
4th August 2011, 10:06 PM
8/3/11 Waking up by a woman in black

I have been having a minor infection and is coughing and have been tired than usual. Still trying to find the balance toward work and spirituality--how not to be too sticky about work, but enough to sustain my livelyhood and spirituality.

Last night in the half sleep half awake state, all of a sudden I found that an older woman was sitting next to my bed looking at me. I kept looking at her to see who she is. She dressed in black, has salty shoulder length hair, and is a little chubby. She looked at me, and started to smile when she saw that I noticed her. I then realized that I do not know her, and that I am half awake half sleep.

Once I realized that, I rolled out of my bed and found myself falling through the floors and then into the ground. I normally like to float away or fly up, but it felt like I was pulled down and down

The next thing I know, it is another room where the feeling is like I just woke up from it. I got up from that bed and found that a side door was wide open the whole night. Outside was a deserted trail leading right to this door. I was surprised how and why this side door had been open the whole night. What a scary looking dark woods down that route. I quickly closed the door.

A guy with military uniform was cleaning my room but then he got interested in me. I told him I am still sick. Then I was going to take a shower. A few white uniformed nurses showed up and will see my room. I know I am only staying in that room temporarily.

Korpo
5th August 2011, 01:00 PM
Hello, amazingjourney.

This could indicate some fears blocking further OOB explorations on other planes. The deserted trail and the dark nature of the forest indicate fear, while the forest itself indicates growth. Maybe you do not feel supported enough and some affirmations calling in the help of your spiritual support team on all your journeys might help.

I think the nurses are an indications that help is never far away if needed. The room might actually be your body (which you also inhabit temporarily) and the nurses could have been entities responding to your need for healing. The shower represents the cleansing you do on your own for aiding in this process. There's an interplay of helping yourself and being helped, complementing each other.

Cheers,
Oliver

amazingjourney
5th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Hello, amazingjourney.

This could indicate some fears blocking further OOB explorations on other planes. The deserted trail and the dark nature of the forest indicate fear, while the forest itself indicates growth. Maybe you do not feel supported enough and some affirmations calling in the help of your spiritual support team on all your journeys might help.

I think the nurses are an indications that help is never far away if needed. The room might actually be your body (which you also inhabit temporarily) and the nurses could have been entities responding to your need for healing. The shower represents the cleansing you do on your own for aiding in this process. There's an interplay of helping yourself and being helped, complementing each other.

Cheers,
Oliver

Thank you Oliver!!

It is so helpful to have the interpretation for me. :) Another one follows---

amazingjourney
5th August 2011, 08:34 PM
8/4/11 A floating empty workplace

Last night I was dreaming that I was on the phone in my office, talking about something that ocuppied my full attention. Then a staff person walked in looking a little different than usual. She dressed and acted a bit out of her style, which alerted something in me, enough for me to put the urgent phone on hold and came out of the office to see what's going on with her.

So I walked out of the office and then was shocked by what I saw. The whole place was empty. The reception area, the big refrigerator, all the chairs and tables, all gone. All the decor and displays on the walls disappeared. My vision turned into the conference room--same thing, everything is gone, and the wall is completely bare. What a shocking sight!

I instantly knew that this is not real. What a strange place and atmosphere! The whole place event felt like it's floating.

Since it's not real, I started to walk into the wall to see what would happen and I walked right into it. I then try to float up, and then up I went and into the ceiling.

Next thing I know, I was in a big hall with pillars. A guy feeling like my borther was moving very fast in it, almost flying. A cat looking like my cat, but with big beaming red eyes was running around. It then jumped toward me, but landed on a concrete devider on its neck. It broke my heart to see that distressed poor thing. Did it just break its neck?

And then I remembered and also believed that this is not real.

As I became deeply relieved, I woke up.

Beekeeper
6th August 2011, 09:44 AM
Sometimes it's really good to know you're dreaming.:-)

amazingjourney
24th September 2011, 02:27 AM
‎092311 falling and UFO in the sky

First it was dreaming of my deceased father coming home. Then I was in a magical car with my brother. Some guys came in the car and threw us out. Before being thrown out, I managed to grab some items from the car. The I used magic and put out a lot of bubbles in the air to trap these guys inside, when they came out of the car.

This was a night of waking up and then going back to sleep.

At one point, I became aware of myself sleeping in bed. Suddenly, I started to fall into the bed and kept on falling, as if being sucked into a swirling sand hole and kept on sinking into the hole. It was very powerful and intense falling sensation . The intensity and how real it felt took me by surprise. I have never had such a big falling. I somehow became so hot that I woke up from the heat.

After I put this experience in my phone pad, I went back to sleep again. In a while, I found myself in a room where people come in to spend a night for free. There was an open field outside. All of a sudden, a disc appeared in the late afternoon glowing sky and people all saw it. It flew around. I took out my phone to take picture after picture. Then it started to create a lot of patterns just like corp circles. The sky was full of the patterns next to the clouds. It was just amazing. Another guy was there taking pictures too. I went into the room. Some girls were watching tv and missed the whole thing. I went into another room. A guy recognized me and call out my name. I went out to walk around. This time there were even more patterns in the sky. I was amazed. What are they trying to say, I kept thinking. At the end, there were two pairs of humongous sunglasses in the sky, as large as they can be, seem to be watching me and following me. I quickly took a picture and then went in the room.

Then I seem to be shooting a movie as a lead actress with another lead actor. I went into a car and people sent him in. The next scene is that he is going to look at what I got on my camera.

This experience reminded me a dream/experience I had early this year, in which I was brought into a UFO ship. In part of the dream, I had a da ja vu about being the center of a famous movie or famous story all my life, but had just realized it when I was followed by the ship

Beekeeper
24th September 2011, 09:09 AM
Do you remember other dreams while you're still dreaming?

amazingjourney
25th September 2011, 11:53 PM
Hi, Beekeeper

i realized about the similar plots afterwards.

In the last one, during the alien encounter, I had a dejavu type of realization about being famous. in this later one, after seeing the aliens, i continued on a movie shooting with another actor. After I woke up, I was surprised at the similarity. Maybe this is about a past life??

amazingjourney
21st October 2011, 06:02 PM
101711 Recurrent Learning Hall

I was in the dream among a group of people. As the conversation went on, all of a sudden, I suspected that this was a dream and that I probably could take off into the air. It felt strange though,because if this was not a dream,I could certainly make a fool of myself among all these people. So I just jumped up into the air and was so glad I was right. I was able to keep going up. I left the people behind and flew out.

I kept on going in the air along a railway and scanning the houses beneath. I wondered why I was following the railway, maybe so that this is something familiar? Next thing I knew, I arrived at a learning place where I have been in recurrent dreams. This is like a learning hall, but in the back of the hall, there is a place for me to either tutor or mentor the students there. I felt particularly familiar with the rare portion. From the rare portion, we can enter the learning hall, and then also to the front yard which is a bit hilly.

I came to the lunch room and lunch is fresh salad and vegetables, along with just a few Chinese dumplings, designed by the nutritionist from my work. I praised what a healthy lunch and we can even have dumplings.

Then I found a room in the back where I can catch some sleep there as the class ends. My cat was making some noise in the room and woke me up.

In this place, the layout can change depending on each time I am there. Sometimes it extends to many more rooms and sometimes the whole place would beccome very tall, very grand, and there would be filled with many decorations that enhance the whole atmosphere. Other times, it can just be a simple place. I need to find those journal entries or tape recordings to remember the details.

amazingjourney
6th November 2011, 01:35 AM
110111 Coworker at a parlor

I was walking in a school setting toward three other colleagues standing in the hallway near a stair. I didn't really see who they are, only sensing that they are like coworkers. I walked up to them to start a conversation. It is all very real and I almost just continued on with the dream. But all of a sudden, I wondered to myself: maybe I can try to fly and see what happen. Again I even thought: What a crazy idea. But I bravely just jumped up and was surprised that I was right again. Wow I can't believe how real the dream feels like reality.

After the jump, I continued going up into the air. The three other people seem to froze up and just not moving anymore. I left them behind and flew away.

I arrived at a series of parlors. I went in and out some of them to see what were in there. I don't remember what I saw. But then I was on my way to somewhere. I saw someone from work outside of the parlor looking around. She had a dress on. I said hi to her. She said she is going to eat lunch by herself. I asked her one more thing and she started to cry. She said people at work is having meeting about her. She is very sad. I told her that this is all a learning lesson. At least now she knows. This is just a matter of whether this is a match or not. I was surprised the tough woman as she is could broke down like that and how fast things played out. I am glad I was able to console her.

I wonder if she does know that people are not happy about her.

Beekeeper
6th November 2011, 09:31 AM
Maybe she knows it at a subconscious level.

amazingjourney
19th November 2011, 11:12 PM
‎111811 Sucked into a white tube

I was dreaming until I came around to my grandma's house. My awareness was that I was standing facing the front gate in the yard taking pictures with a few of my relatives (ancestors, although I didn't see their faces, I knew that they were ancestors). Then all of a sudden, my gaze into outside of the gate made my eyes fixiated. Almost at the same time, I started to feel being sucked away from where I stood by a force. I was like what was going on. The force just completely overcome me and I became a swoosh and away I went.

I knew I was in altered state of consciousness but I kept thinking what this force could be. I simply went with it and didn't resist.

Now I felt that I was in this tube moving away. It's all white around me. I tried to see what is around me. I said "Awareness now" "Vision now", but I was still in the tube.

Then my awareness changed. I was in a room with three other people talking about something. A lamp caught on fire and we had to run out of the room.

In the last part, I was in this empty round hall with stone pillars around. I went through a narrow pathway to a desk where I would face the center of the hall studying something. I felt very familiar with this setting as if this is the place where Iwould stay away and focus and study, forever already.

As I woke up, I felt refreshed and healed all over. It is as if some blockage in me has been cleared. It never fails to amaze me every time this type of healing and clearing happens.

amazingjourney
17th December 2011, 04:52 PM
121511 Flying into a beautiful tree

I was dreaming that aliens came in the sky. Everyone was out of places to hide and did not know where to go. Many details were lost, but I remember I was in a room with a few others when the flying device of those aliens attached itself to the top of the room and started scanning with red light beaming. I somehow knew that they were recording what they saw.

For some reason, I was not too concerned and knew that I had secret power with me. At one point, I was out in the open. When I got a chance and had to escape, I consciously took off into the sky with my back facing the ground in a 45 degree angle. I felt so light and so easy and flew with full speed and energy, feeling totally free and powerful. After a while, I flew into a big tree with good view where I could see what's going on around and underneath me. This tree was full of energy, had big lush green leaves with smooth and shiny branches that extended beautifully. I felt very good in the tree. I looked up and was thinking to go higher up the tree where another portion of the branches looked within reach.

Then I was taking a few people to a recurrent market where I visit in my dream from time to time. This is a place where I felt very familiar and warm. I was wearing a elaborate robe which is a bit large for me. I looked at the mirror to make sure it fits. I took these people to have noodles for lunch. They all chip in.

Beekeeper
18th December 2011, 08:22 AM
I find your white tube dream very interesting. It seems to be talking about your roots and your destiny. When you mentioned the study hall, it made me think of Michael Newton's life-between-lives environments where you study your incarnations in preparation for the next one. Perhaps you were reminded of something and that helped with the flow of things for you.

The next night was also interesting. Leland suggests we interpret advanced spiritual beings as aliens. If this is indeed what went on in your dream, then the scanning from above may be how you recalled the interaction of those beings with an interest in your development. This:

For some reason, I was not too concerned and knew that I had secret power with me might be you clue that there was something positive occurring.

This too

After a while, I flew into a big tree with good view where I could see what's going on around and underneath me. This tree was full of energy, had big lush green leaves with smooth and shiny branches that extended beautifully. I felt very good in the tree. I looked up and was thinking to go higher up the tree where another portion of the branches looked within reach.

is very positive, in my opinion, and makes me think of the archetypal World Tree.

Finally,

Then I was taking a few people to a recurrent market where I visit in my dream from time to time. This is a place where I felt very familiar and warm. I was wearing a elaborate robe which is a bit large for me. I looked at the mirror to make sure it fits. I took these people to have noodles for lunch. They all chip in.

the market makes me think of an exciting place where you can find what you need. The robe is a particularly regal kind of dress, suggesting to me scholarship and honours and something you'll grow into in a short time but that gives you plenty of room to move. The mirror may suggest that you were aware of your astral body but in the mental body, though it could also be much more simply a reference to your self-image. Lunching suggests nourishment, with friends is even better, and everyone chipping in suggests multiple aspects of yourself united in bringing about this nourishment.

Beekeeper
18th December 2011, 08:43 AM
http://sacredlands.org/Dragonvale/WorldTree/

amazingjourney
23rd December 2011, 05:23 PM
Hi, Beekeeper

Wow, thank you for your detailed insight. This is so helpful for me. I really appreciate!!!! :)

CFTraveler
23rd December 2011, 11:23 PM
http://sacredlands.org/Dragonvale/WorldTree/ This is awesome. Would you put it in the Mysticism forum also, please and thank you? Or wherever else you think it would go.

amazingjourney
21st March 2012, 08:16 PM
032112 Woke up in another layer?

This experience starts, ends and feels different from a dream, I think I woke up in another layer of nonphysical bodies and was in a different reality. My deceased father was there. He is often with me or around me in an OBE experience. I took a train (for me, it's the embodyment of an energy flow that takes me along) to go somewhere. I became aware of the nonphysical body and was able to fly a bit and explored a bit.

I woke up in the early morning and found that my bed has turned into a twin size bed, not the queen size bed I have. I sat up and looked around, feeling very strange and errie. My cat was next to me. My bedroom door that's usually almost closed was now open. I got out of my room feeling alarmed. I looked over to the bathroom side. It is now a bedroom, and my deceased father was in it. I told my father my apprehension. He didn't really say anything.

I went back to sleep but heard that there were knocking on the doors of the neighbors, one door at a time. I wondered who and thought to myself "Poor thing, this person must be scared to be out there that early knocking on doors."

Then I went to a train station to take a train. Since it's still early, I walked around a bit and returned to the station to catch the train. My ticket says the boarding time. I looked at the display board. I only had 2 minutes to get down all the way to B5, which I understood as 5 story down. As I ran down toward the platform, I thought that I didn';t bring a book to read on the upcoming long ride.

Then I walked around and explored a neighborhood, I sensed a guy watching me. He is a scam but people are not alert. I sensed that he did something to people's car. I walked through this narrow pathway with three other women to avoid him.

I continued to walk. There was no one around at this part and it was still early and dark. All of a sudden, the familiar feeling of energy boost came over me and I remembered that I could fly. I was excited every time this realization came over me. I jumped up into the air and soared higher and higher with a lot of energy. I flew around overlooking all the buildings and neighborhoods. Then I started to lose height. I came down and saw a woman and a man went toward a hotel. They were like mother and son. They had a good walk and were contented to go back to the hotel.

Then my awareness came back to my bed. Someone told me that a yellowbook was next to my building outside and that probably is why I was woken up. I said no, that was not it.

Korpo
21st March 2012, 10:17 PM
Hello, amazingjourney.

What makes you think it was another layer?

amazingjourney
22nd March 2012, 08:22 PM
Hi, Korpo:

It feels like a pararell reality. The bed is only half the size of my bed, but I was in my room. The layout was the same, but an extra room appeared and my father was there. A few other details were different. I also flew in this reality. I sensed things. It feels like I am in another layer of nonphysical bodies
What do you think?

Korpo
22nd March 2012, 09:04 PM
Well, it sounds a lot like the astral plane. Similar at first but not identical - reality fluctuations how Robert calls it, deviations in details. The possibility to meet the deceased - certainly a possibility on the higher planes. It actually sounds like you visted the wider astral plane and not just what Kurt calls the "Dream Zone."

Notice how the scammer supposedly did something to people's vehicles... Maybe you were uncomfortable with them as you understood subconsciously that this would invade your privacy? (Your vehicle (of consciousness) being your energy body.) There were also three women with you on that occasion, which might have represented your lower three elementals (= energy bodies) - etheric, astral and mental - which represent your vehicles. I was tempted to identify the neighbourhood as lower astral because of you calling him a scammer, but people are often deeply suspicious of anyone attempting to interact with their energy bodies - benign or malign - and so they identify such attempts als malicious even if they're not. Kurt says the ability to ascertain the full function of a being, including whether its intentions benefit our growth or not, is mostly available in a higher version of the fourth chakra than usually accessible. Whenever we cannot access that higher level we mostly rely on our beliefs to tell us what's going on, and that can be right or wrong, hard to tell in hindsight without further clues.

It seems like you had a greater command of the vehicle you used to explore this plane than before. It could have been a different one, I cannot tell.

Was the plane spread out flat below you when you flew or how did it look to you?

amazingjourney
24th March 2012, 03:06 AM
Thank you so much Korpo. It is amazing how you are always able to break down each element and extract helpful meanings. I usually just go with how I feel about the whole experience and maybe just take some recurrent elements as notice, like trains. There are times when it is not easy to really dicpict how that reality is or how I perceive it within the experience. But you definitely are brilliant in your analysis. Thank you for taking time to break things down for me. Regarding how it looks in the air, it was early morning and still dark. I was flying in this urban area overlooking tall huge buildings. I am not sure if the ground is flat or not. I enjoy soaring in the air up and down though.
What does it mean if the plane is flat or not? Also I associate vehicle or train as energy flow that take us places. Do you think this is possible interpretation? I have had a lot of train rides, bus rides, car rides, where I feel the movement in them. And then I am in another place

Korpo
24th March 2012, 07:41 AM
Hello, amazingjourney.

Yes, I agree with your interpretation of trains. Sometimes this also happens with rivers - I for example waded along a canal to get where I want once. So, when I go by train or large boat (a cruise ship once) I tend to think of such energetic connections.

With vehicles it's a bit different. Given the state of commuting in the Western world we tend to associate a vehicle with either enclosing just us (= being our shell, sheath and therefore energy body) or us and some trusted others (= pointing to an inclusive concept of identity in nonphysical reality, I'd say).

I asked about flatness because of this: http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-projection-log/2010/201-meta-astral-and-meta-mental-bodies. The way the astral plane is perceived can be a clue as to what body one is in.

This can be helpful as comparison and contrast for what inner senses are developed, and of course one experience is not enough to identify. I for example had many dreams where I had to go uphill and downhill in cars, and exploring. This was part of the process of mastering an energy body, which takes place within a plane that is perceived as ascending. The culmination of this process on the astral plane is that you start to see the astral plane from without in a grand overview if you need to. That's why what you can see when you fly might be important.

Within experiences it can be important to compare what one saw from above. Imagine a city. If you saw from above for example the bad neighbourhoods, regular housing areas and some really fine buildings, there's a chance that you might have been in a complete astral body. If what you saw seemed mostly without distinction, you're in an astral body during mastering it, and you are probably looking only at an overview of a subplane only. A subplane is of similar vibrations, so you would tend to see mostly similar things as regards quality. The whole plane is composed of seven differing groups of vibrations, so you would see some diversity.

As you can see, lifting from the ground is not enough a clue. What one sees when doing so can yield more clues.

amazingjourney
24th March 2012, 04:58 PM
Thank you Korpo. This is really very fascinating!
Another thing I just realized is that the room appearing in the bathroom area was actually in the mirror, as if I am looking in the directon of the mirror, and saw that there is a room in there. That,s where I saw my deceased father. Another time a while ago I saw a different layout of my apartment where there was a room and its door is at the mirror but in my living room. I even entered that doorway to another room. I later found out that mirror is often the doorway to the spirit world

y8girlsgames
21st May 2012, 05:22 PM
Hello, amazingjourney.

I found that in induced OBE, I need to focus intense intention in having one. Intention is one very important ingredient. SOmetimes intention even turns into desire. With desire, this is a conflict from grounding in my own truth.

But in spontaneous OBE resulted from a grounded inner self, it's pleasant surprise and then I don't get attached to it. From my experience, these are two different paths.

I have accumulated many dreams and experiences in my recorder and haven't written them down. My intention is to ground and connect with that authentic self, which I did before. Whehter there is an OBE or not, it will be seen as a by product.