PDA

View Full Version : Pre-OBE symptom? :D

Ouroboros
16th February 2009, 11:57 PM
Twice now when listening to a brainwave entrainment file for NeuroProgrammer 2 I've experienced an interesting sensation. It's a slightly disoriented feeling, kind of like I'm rolling slightly from side to side as if I were on a boat. It's ALMOST like being motion-sick, except without the nausea (which I'm so thankful for...I'm extremely susceptible to motion sickness). Unfortunately, I'm not sure which frequency this is occurring at since it's in the part of the file that steps down to lower and lower frequencies. (Deeper Than a Zen Monk 3.0)

Both times it happened I tried to just kind of let it be and observe the sensation. I was hoping it would lead to something else, but it eventually stopped (I think maybe when it made the next step down in frequency). In any case, it was pretty interesting and I wonder if it's a result of my etheric body loosening from the physical.

Korpo
17th February 2009, 08:11 AM
Guess it was. Rolling, sensations of going back and forth, slight drifting or swaying. Would say that was a loosening of your energy body.

Oliver

CFTraveler
17th February 2009, 01:26 PM
Yep. I also call it end-stage vibrations.