PDA

View Full Version : Carlo Dorofatti

sono
17th February 2009, 05:09 AM
http://www.horuscentre.org/

This is the link to the writings of Carlo Dorofatti, whose book "Esoteric Physics" I am reading at the moment; I find him very insightful. One just needs to substitute the word "consciousness" for "conscience" in most instances, it seems his translator was a bit confused.

In one of his other papers he makes reference to UFOs & says that the way to overcome a certain negativity connected with them, is to change the way our consciousness interacts with the phenomenon - quite a different approach!

Has anyone else read him, have any opinions on his work?

CFTraveler
17th February 2009, 02:55 PM
In italian and spanish the word for consciousness is the same for conscience, so it's easy to see how this could be wrongly translated .

sono
18th February 2009, 04:39 AM
Hi, yes I do know, thanks (Si, ya lo se, soy espanola) sorry the tilde desn't work - but it is confusing in English, not so? As the 2 words really are not the same thing (consciousness & conscience = must do some research)

CFTraveler
18th February 2009, 01:07 PM
Soy puertorriqueña. Pero creo que sabÃÂ♥as eso ya.
:)

Y'all can figure what I said. :)

sono
18th February 2009, 01:24 PM
Je! Je! I did indeed know that. . . . maybe you knew about me too! Anyway, I am really a bit puzzled now about the different conceptions of conscience & consciousness. . .& how to express them properly!

CFTraveler
18th February 2009, 01:34 PM
I gave up on consciousness a long time ago.... now I use awareness and go with it. So much simpler life is. (the Yoda thing was unintentional, I swear).

sono
19th February 2009, 04:19 AM
I like that!

BTW I feel Dorofatti has hit the nail right on the thumb (or whatever the expression is) for me - I find so much falling into place!

CFTraveler
19th February 2009, 01:43 PM
On the Head :D

Wow, that site is full of information! I need a reader so I can read it like a book. It has a lot of information. Very interesting.