PDA

View Full Version : an alien bathroom

Seeuzin
22nd February 2009, 03:18 AM
I had a dream this morning where I was semi-lucid, and noticed an alien spaceship hovering above one of the big trees in the yard of this house I was in. I was aware enough to know I could fly, so I flew up to one of the gently glowing white oval lights embedded in the metal of the ship, and pushed my forehead against it, thinking, "Cmon, lemme in!" I was shortly after teleported to a bathroom in the ship. There were all kinds of weird alien devices in there, one thing was like an air pump or something...thankfully, there were no aliens doing their business. :lol: It was a very sanitary bathroom, too, nothing gross or anything...just a bunch of odd equipment. o.O I had frequent periods of "time gaps," where it felt like a few minutes went by but I couldn't remember what had transpired. Other than that, I just wandered looking at all their weird things they had in there.

At one point I felt the aliens were watching me, and I could see what they were talking about from wherever they were watching as words in a text bubble on the wall lol. I asked the aliens a favor, and they were like, "Well, what time is it, are you going to wake up soon?" I told them I thought I would, and then they started ignoring me. :? Oh well.

Just kinda curious, has anyone else had a dream about an alien restroom facility? :lol: This is making me chuckle.

Beekeeper
22nd February 2009, 10:34 AM
Toilets are one of my lucidity cues and I've have vivid alien dreams but never the two together! :lol: That dream was a spin out!