PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Vampires in positions of trust/power

ButterflyWoman
24th February 2009, 09:04 AM
Split from another thread:

She used to work at a day care facility for small children. She hates children. They are born after the 144,000 and are automatically all damned, you see. She says she binds their wicked souls to their bodies so they can't astral travel in their sleep.

I know this is going off topic, but it reminded me of something. When we were looking for a midwife, we found one who ran a birthing center. It seemed like an ideal situation so we went to her office to interview her. She gave me the creeps and I knew right away that we would not hire her.

I got a really bad stomach ache while we were in her office and it didn't go away for a couple weeks. It would always return, though, when we went to interview someone else.

Finally it occured to me to scan my energy field. That first midwife was still there, stealing my babies energy! She looked ferocious. It was like she was holding us hostage because she didn't get our business. I got rid of her easily enough once I knew she was there.

She seemed to me like the worse kind of psychic vampire. She runs a birthing center and helps deliver babies. It's a perfect set-up for someone who steals energy.

Tom's post made me wonder about all the teachers I have known who become teachers even though they don't like kids.

I had a teacher like that. I always wondered what was up with him. I hated him from the first day I met him, and he was a real ass to his students, very sarcastic and sometimes wouldn't give you a straight answer when you asked a simple question (this was in grade four!). I thought, and still do, that he actually wanted to be a university professor and felt he was just slumming it with us kids until he got his PhD, but now I'm wondering if there was more going on. He certainly fits the profile of a psivamp. Hmmmmm.....

star
24th February 2009, 07:14 PM
Thats really gross. It would be nice to learn how to jolt people. You know, just give them a small zap, an electric sizzle..

Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

beam
24th February 2009, 08:33 PM
olderwiser,

can u post a link 2 the original thread?
:wink:

ButterflyWoman
24th February 2009, 09:53 PM
olderwiser,

can u post a link 2 the original thread?
:wink:
Well, I can, but it's 100% off topic to this. That's why I split it off. I didn't want to see that thread get completely derailed. So if you want to continue this discussion about psivamps, please do it here, rather than that thread. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14194 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14194)

star
24th February 2009, 10:10 PM
Can a psi vampire take the energy in a pleasant feeling way? I used to talk to someone I met online, I've never met him, or seen him - but the feeling I get when I spoke to him was unmistakable. It was just a bliss in my crown... and I always left feeling so tired.

beam
24th February 2009, 10:17 PM
olderwiser,

thanks. i checked the other thread. i see why.

ButterflyWoman
24th February 2009, 10:21 PM
Can a psi vampire take the energy in a pleasant feeling way?
Yes. I've had a few of those.

They often use a romantic or a friendship angle to draw you in, and they're very charming and keep you just close enough to draw your energy, but don't let you close enough to get any in return (or they just don't give in return). It's more subtle than the abuse/suppress routine, but I'm absolutely positive that it happens regularly.

When you're "with" someone like that (physical proximity isn't necessarily an issue; I've had this happen in an online situation as well as offline), you feel happy, maybe even giddy, and you just really, really like them. They make you feel good about yourself, about them, etc. Slowly, though, as the ties get more established, you become more and more drained... If it continues long enough the relationship deteriorates and you keep interacting with them more out of habit and the hope that you can regain that initial pleasant feeling, but all the while they're just draining your energy away....

I don't believe that all or even most psivamps actually know consciously that they're doing it, by the way. I also suspect strongly that pretty much everyone is occasionally draining to those around them, usually for good reasons (I think humans are designed to be able to draw energy from one another for health and spiritual reasons; it's only when it's a one-way thing or a predatory thing that it's a problem).

Mishell
25th February 2009, 07:05 AM
I don't believe that all or even most psivamps actually know consciously that they're doing it, by the way.

I totally agree with this. The few I have seen have all become attatched by anger.

It's not the person's awareness that is attacking, it is some fragment of that person. The anger gives it enough energy to act on its own.

It's really something everyone should think about when they get angry at another person. This is probably happening and you don't even know because the anger blinds you.

star
25th February 2009, 11:51 PM
I don't believe that all or even most psivamps actually know consciously that they're doing it, by the way.

I totally agree with this. The few I have seen have all become attatched by anger.

It's not the person's awareness that is attacking, it is some fragment of that person. The anger gives it enough energy to act on its own.

It's really something everyone should think about when they get angry at another person. This is probably happening and you don't even know because the anger blinds you.
It is strange that a small piece of a person holds the will and power to attack a person, whilst the larger part of someone is clueless.

I call the little ones "aspects"