PDA

View Full Version : Akashic Readings

ariesr
24th February 2009, 04:59 PM
Hi,

My partner is having periodic migraines and we wondered of a visit to the Akashic records to find out more clues as to the cause would help?
The medical doctors have booked her in for a visit to a neurologist centre for more tests, but in the meantime, this seemed an avenue that might yield more info.

Would anyone know of an Akashic Reader that they have used in the past?

I'm interested in this subject, but I suspect it will take months of practice before I get a handle on how this can be achieved. Asking someone already experienced seemed the quickest route.

Thanks

CFTraveler
24th February 2009, 05:59 PM
I've received info on the Akashic Records, but it was fueled by an intense desire to solve a problem (too personal to share in public) and I didn't go on purpose- I found myself there while in the liminal state, and I was given the info I needed to have at the time.
So basically it was not guided or directed- only desperately needed.
I know I'm not being too helpful here.

Timotheus
25th February 2009, 12:10 AM
:D

Korpo
25th February 2009, 08:05 AM
Hi,

My partner is having periodic migraines and we wondered of a visit to the Akashic records to find out more clues as to the cause would help?
The medical doctors have booked her in for a visit to a neurologist centre for more tests, but in the meantime, this seemed an avenue that might yield more info.

I'm interested in this subject, but I suspect it will take months of practice before I get a handle on how this can be achieved. Asking someone already experienced seemed the quickest route.

Thanks

I don't think the Akashic Records are the answer. Of course they would, as defined, contain the information, but finding someone credible to actually go there and find the answer you want - that's hard.

However, medical intuitives and "body readers" are much more available. The physical body has its own consciousness and is capable of communicating its needs to psychics with an appropriate skillset. Seek out one of those and you might find the answer on a less ambitious path of exploration.

Also, did your partner consider dietary changes? Food allergies and intolerances can cause a lot of problems that seem seemingly unrelated. White sugar and white flour are prime suspects in such cases.

Oliver

ariesr
25th February 2009, 12:46 PM
a monk goes to his cell to pray and answers come from the interior. one human cell has an almost incalculable amount of stored information. one hardly knows what they know unless they ask their own cellf.

Hi there

I would say that I am unable to ask the question at the moment.

ariesr
25th February 2009, 12:47 PM
I've received info on the Akashic Records, but it was fueled by an intense desire to solve a problem (too personal to share in public) and I didn't go on purpose- I found myself there while in the liminal state, and I was given the info I needed to have at the time.

Hi CFT,

How easy was it to retain the info when you came back to a waking state? Or did you have techniques for doing this?

ariesr
25th February 2009, 01:08 PM
Hi,

Thanks

I don't think the Akashic Records are the answer. Of course they would, as defined, contain the information, but finding someone credible to actually go there and find the answer you want - that's hard.

However, medical intuitives and "body readers" are much more available. The physical body has its own consciousness and is capable of communicating its needs to psychics with an appropriate skillset. Seek out one of those and you might find the answer on a less ambitious path of exploration.

Also, did your partner consider dietary changes? Food allergies and intolerances can cause a lot of problems that seem seemingly unrelated. White sugar and white flour are prime suspects in such cases.

Oliver

That's sound advice.

I'm hoping to get myself to a point where I can do this myself, say by end of the year. I've found a couple of akashic readers online, so far.

http://www.energy-connection.net
http://www.EnlightenedBeings.com

Korpo
25th February 2009, 01:53 PM
I hope they are genuine.

This Akashic Records experience might be interesting: http://www.kurtleland.com/content/view/94/125/

Oliver

Mishell
25th February 2009, 02:05 PM
http://www.EnlightenedBeings.com

I just went through this website and it feels like the only thing "enlightened" about it is their hopes of enlightening your wallet of $$.

The website is set up like an info-mercial. Even what they offer for free isn't really free. Buyer beware. They give me the creeps.

ariesr
25th February 2009, 02:24 PM
That's the impression I get also. The first website has a more serious presentation.

CFTraveler
25th February 2009, 03:22 PM

Hi CFT,

How easy was it to retain the info when you came back to a waking state? Or did you have techniques for doing this?
It was easy because the nature of the information was so shocking that I couldn't 'not' remember.
However, my only technique for this is to have a pen & notebook with me and write down whatever I get as soon as I open my eyes. Then I try to make sense of it. One way to cultivate this ability is to bring yourself to the liminal state and as soon as you get information (even if it's voices that don't make sense) come back, write it down and go in again. Do this repeatedly and what you'll do is train yourself to retrieve information.
Then, when your intent is to project, use affirmations to declare your intention, and see what that gets you.

Timotheus
25th February 2009, 04:02 PM
:D

ariesr
25th February 2009, 04:25 PM
I hope they are genuine.

This Akashic Records experience might be interesting: http://www.kurtleland.com/content/view/94/125/

Oliver

Thanks Korpo, an interesting link to peruse.

Tom
25th February 2009, 06:31 PM
The migraines are the problem, rather than the Akashic records ... and you said that they are periodic. Keeping track of them on paper, when they happen and how intense they are would be helpful for the doctors to know. To put it one way, sometimes women in particular will tend to have a cycle for migraines that also happens to be about a month long. In addition to keeping track of when the migraines occur, be sure to write down what medications are being used and how much of them and when. The medications to treat headache can in fact cause rebound headache. That's a lot of writing so far, I know, but keeping track of all food and drink taken in every day would really be helpful. Chocolate, aged cheeses, caffeine, anything fermented, MSG, and all sorts of other things are bad for people with a tendency toward migraine. Dehydration can have subtle symptoms that can be easy to overlook, and it can also contribute. Daily use of the herb feverfew can reduce the frequency and intensity of migraines after the first month or two and I read more recently that turmeric can help. Looking up references for turmeric, I found this ... http://www.gardeningtipsnideas.com/2008/07/13_plants_that_cure_headaches.html

Also ...

Prophylaxis of migraine with oral magnesium: results from a prospective, multi-center, placebo-controlled and double-blind randomized study.Peikert A, Wilimzig C, Köhne-Volland R.
Department of Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology, Munich-Harlaching Clinic, Germany.

In order to evaluate the prophylactic effect of oral magnesium, 81 patients aged 18-65 years with migraine according to the International Headache Society (IHS) criteria (mean attack frequency 3.6 per month) were examined. After a prospective baseline period of 4 weeks they received oral 600 mg (24 mmol) magnesium (trimagnesium dicitrate) daily for 12 weeks or placebo. In weeks 9-12 the attack frequency was reduced by 41.6% in the magnesium group and by 15.8% in the placebo group compared to the baseline (p < 0.05). The number of days with migraine and the drug consumption for symptomatic treatment per patient also decreased significantly in the magnesium group. Duration and intensity of the attacks and the drug consumption per attack also tended to decrease compared to placebo but failed to be significant. Adverse events were diarrhea (18.6%) and gastric irritation (4.7%). High-dose oral magnesium appears to be effective in migraine prophylaxis.

PMID: 8792038 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Magnesium is often referred to as the "antistress" mineral. It is a kind of natural tranquilizer. While calcium stimulates muscle contraction, magnesium relaxes them. Magnesium is also thought to dilate the blood vessels.

Since stress is one of the biggest migraine triggers, this role by itself is important. But magnesium does more, helping to prevent migraines both directly and indirectly:

Magnesium is an alkaline mineral necessary for EVERY major biochemical process, including:

production and transfer of energy
metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates Both of these are necessary for the healthy functioning of the brain.

It is also vital for proper functioning of the nervous system -- clearly important in migraine prevention -- as well as for the functioning of the heart, and for muscle and bone strength.

Magnesium is also a calcium blocker, which gives it a central role in brain chemistry and preventing a migraine.

These are major reasons why successful migraine treatments must include sufficient magnesium for the body.

ariesr
25th February 2009, 08:12 PM
Hi Tom,

The migraine has been periodic for many many years and has got worse the past 4.

Recent medication has helped, but she feels her brain is slower to process anything and we've recently found out the the migraine is expressing itself in different ways (stroke like symptoms).

She has a visit scheduled with a neurology department which was recommended by her local doctor after numerous tests.

I felt that Akashic Records might reveal something else that can be reviewed by a relevant practitioner.

Thanks for the advice on supplements. I have seen feverfew on her medicine cabinet along with magnesium. And her fluidic intake is regular through the day.

Fish
26th February 2009, 08:35 PM
Maybe energy work might help with the migraines.. ?

Tom
26th February 2009, 09:25 PM
My wife gets Botox for her migraines. Her case resulted in the treatment being approved for several other people in addition to herself, because she was able to document her results well enough such as a reduction in medication required. It would normally cost over $1,000 for each treatment and it is done every 3 months until the insurance company decided to cover the expense. Before the Botox, no medication or combination of medications helped.

There is another treatment - a nerve block - involving applying cocaine to nerves accessed by going up the nose. I've heard of a less effective but possibly more practical approach involving juice from jalapenos. It may sound seriously unpleasant, but people with bad migraines will try anything.

The person who did the third eye spell for me does readings, too. She is going to be doing a past-life reading for me in the next few days some time. I can tell already she does really good work because I could feel the third eye spell working and I had her do two spells for a friend who was satisfied with the results. If you don't mind paying - her prices really aren't bad - you might consider having her do a reading and a healing spell.

Ouroboros
26th February 2009, 11:22 PM
Tom, I might be interested in checking out what spells she has to offer. Does she only operate through eBay, or does she have a website she can be contacted at?

Tom
27th February 2009, 12:48 AM
http://magwitch.info/

Microsoft doesn't like her web site very much (I keep getting warnings that it is a phishing site - but it isn't).

The prices on e-bay are lower, anyway, and the descriptions there are far more detailed.

This is the past life reading (I bought it through her web site, where there is less detail offered):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ONE-PAST-LIFE-REINCARNATION-READING-EXPERIENCED-READER_W0QQitemZ350168492553QQihZ022QQcategoryZ113 804QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1 262

This listing might be more relevent, though, unless you are thinking that the migraines might be resulting from something in a specific past life:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANGEL-CHANNELLED-MESSAGE-DIRECT-GUIDANCE_W0QQitemZ350161689057QQihZ022QQcategoryZ1 02516QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153. l1262

This is the third eye spell I bought. I found that rather than just going through the spell and casting it on myself again as advised, I have better luck if I also ask my Higher Self to re-create the energy field of the spell as it was originally cast on me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AWAKEN-THE-MAGIC-PSYCHIC-THIRD-EYE-ABILITIES-SPELL_W0QQitemZ350157964942QQihZ022QQcategoryZ1025 17QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l12 62

I'm receiving a past life reading in a few days and then a healing spell based on what comes up in the past life reading. I didn't have a specific reason for trying it, but it feels like a really good idea.

Ouroboros
27th February 2009, 03:01 AM
Awesome, thanks Tom!

ariesr
9th May 2009, 10:08 AM
I've recently purchased Linda Howes "How to read the Akashic Records" and I've also bought the Audio CD Study Guide by the same author, which has proved a good supplement for the book. I'd say get both in order to take onboard her techniques.

I expect to progress through this over the summer and attempt to take the first steps towards Akashic Reading.

ariesr
12th September 2010, 10:45 PM
I've read both the book and the CD by Linda Howe. She is also on facebook and replied to a couple of queries I had.

I stopped using the method in the book when it became apparent to me that it appears to be missing a vital step on achieving an altered state.

Now that I know a little more about acheiving altered states, I can revisit it. But I'm going to spend more time in altered states such as Theta.

Also,hhere's an interesting method I found recently

"Instantaneous Method for the Trance State"

http://www.meetup.com/Journey-of-Truth/ ... ad/9559593 (http://www.meetup.com/Journey-of-Truth/messages/boards/thread/9559593)

CFTraveler
12th September 2010, 11:11 PM
Interesting. I'll give it a try when I have some time.

sono
16th September 2010, 09:12 AM
Hi, what you describe in the original post sounds EXACTLY like Hemiplegic Migraine, which I also suffer from. Robert Bruce is kindly helping with distance healing, but I still get attacks - one side of the body simply shuts down, no feeling, no movement - total paralysis, just like a stroke. Also, often accompanied by headache, vomiting & all the delights of migraine aura (squiggly lights etc) One can expereince really bad falls & it's dangerous to drive etc. . .

It's fairly rare, & hard to treat, largely by trial & error with anti-depressants & anti-convulsants. Am also taking nasty meds, which fog up the brain - there is a fair amount of info on the web but nobody REALLY knows what it is all about, though in my case it is supposed to be genetic in origin. I am really sorry to hear your partner is suffering with this too - but it seems to me lately that it is almost an evolutionary process! (Though I may be wrong) Apparently recent studies show the brains of migraneurs to be differnt from other people's brains!

After an MRI, my neurologist asked me if I ever felt I was "leaving the body"! (I thought he open to the idea, & waxed lyrical about it. . MISTAKE!)

If your partner would like to exchange views/experiences/advice/lists of symptoms with me, please pm me. .. . it may just help to know that someone else has the same problem.

Best wishes to you both, I hope she finds a cure/way to manage it. :)

TheLawOfOne
16th September 2010, 05:17 PM
http://www.douglascottrell.com/

I have used this person. I'm still doing the treatment he suggested and will get back with the results. A 30 minute reading is about $290 USD.

He does Akashic record sleep/trance readings just like Edgar Cayce used to do. If you are interested go to "shop" and then "book a reading" on the left hand side. He is in Canada. You can either go see him in person to get the reading or he can do it remotely, they tape it and send you an email with an MP3 of him giving the reading the day that it is done. Like Edgar Cayce, all he needs to access your records are your full name and address.

TheLawOfOne
16th September 2010, 05:38 PM
P.S. a migraine can be caused by anything, so it's very hard to get a diagnosis as to the cause with the doctors of today, who are mostly interested in prescribing medication rather than getting to the root of the problem. Here are some excerpts from Edgar Cayce regarding migraine problems. The excerpts show the vast difference in the causes of these headaches.

Edgar Cayce Reading 170-1
"7. Throughout the intestinal tract, beginning with the stomach, we find inflammation at times; there is a feeling of uneasiness through the lower end of the stomach. Reflexly this produces the pain through the head, especially over the left eye [migraine?], from which this body suffers at times. These are reflex and are acted on by the condition as reached through the stomach and pancreas and gastric juices. Pain is produced through certain portions of the body through the viscera and generative organs. These conditions are reflex and not organic."

Edgar Cayce Reading 480-8
"6. (Q) As soon as I am conscious that it is coming on, how can the headache be prevented?
(A) By a direct application or treatment to those centers through which this activity is pushing to the impulses of the whole system; that is, to the 3rd and 4th dorsal and 4th and 5th cervical. [8/16/47 See 2345-1 Reports, saying that [480] was completely cured of migraine headaches via EC rdgs.]

7. (Q) Has the inflammation been checked that began to attack the white fluid in the nerve channels?
(A) Being checked, through the dilation and through the pouring into the eliminating channels drosses that MADE for this accumulation along the activity of the blood vessel or flow itself: through the application of the electrical forces that we have indicated."

Edgar Cayce Reading 739-1
"19. (Q) Does the patient's so called migraine headaches come from this faulty glandular condition?
(A) They come rather from the EFFECT of the glandular trouble upon the eliminating system.

We have in a normal body the assimilating and eliminating system as provided for through the organs of eliminations; as through the alimentary canal, the breath, the kidney activities and the functionings of the organs of same and in the female through the action of the menstrual periods, that make for these variations in the activities of the system.

When these become disturbed they produce, then, a pressure upon the nerve forces such as to produce headaches - which are as an indication of disturbance in the system, see?"

Edgar Cayce Reading 1651-1
"11. We find, too, that the distress upon the nervous system and the pressures as indicated in the lumbar and sacral area have - through the periods of changes in the activities of the body, through glandular secretion and glandular activity - changed or rather increased the pressures upon the digestive forces.

12. Thus there has been caused what has been termed migraine, or the effect of the fifth nerve center and the vagus center as to the headaches - on top of the head at times, at others at the base of the brain and then through the temple and eyes."

Edgar Cayce Readings © 1971, 1993-2005 by the Edgar Cayce Foundation
All Rights Reserved

to view more info on Cayce's perspective of migraines, visit the following link:
http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic_ ... igr3a.html (http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic_health/data/prmigr3a.html)