PDA

View Full Version : flying ghosts

Fusgas
28th February 2009, 09:53 AM
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if human spirits are earthbound. Can ghosts fly like astral projectors?
Thanks

CFTraveler
28th February 2009, 08:43 PM
Hi everyone, Hi Fusgas.

I was wondering if human spirits are earthbound. Depends on who you ask. Some ghosts are thought to be "in transition" not having completed something before 'crossing over', some are believed to be 'residual hauntings', not sentient ghosts of the departed but simply etheric impressions on certain locations in which something very intense happened, a sort of 'memory/movie', and others just appear to loved ones at first as a way to say goodbye, but don't actually 'go to' the people, the people "go to them" in the astral when they dream.

Can ghosts fly like astral projectors?
Thanks I wouldn't know, but I don't think that would make sense, because it would imply physicality, while part of the theory of being a ghost is not having to deal with time or space.

Fusgas
13th June 2009, 10:24 AM
Hi,
Hmm.. I don't believe a ghost would need to fly anymore than a ghost needs to walk.... but people see them walking. I guess they walk and move around like they did when they were alive, out of habit. I wonder if a ghost "one that is aware of its existance as a ghost" would ever try to fly or float. There could be no gravity to stop it.
Anyway, my question is based on your answer regarding physicality and its relationship with energy fields. Robert Bruce mentions that many negs cannot cross water or salt. Now, is this the same as human spirits (ghosts). If one comes to a river and cannot cross it, why can't they teleport across the river. This may seem like a silly question, but nothing should stop a spirit teleporting across water or salt if physicality doest apply. Are negs under different 'movement laws' than humans spirits?
Please keep in mind that I have never astral traveled or done anything of that nature, so I have no personal experience to guide me.
Thanks,
Fusgas.

CFTraveler
13th June 2009, 03:25 PM
Hi,
Hmm.. I don't believe a ghost would need to fly anymore than a ghost needs to walk.... but people see them walking. I guess they walk and move around like they did when they were alive, out of habit. I wonder if a ghost "one that is aware of its existance as a ghost" would ever try to fly or float. There could be no gravity to stop it. My guess on this would be that most ghosts that are experienced are not 'real' ghosts, they are residual hauntings, having more to do with the energy imprint left in an area where something dramatic happened- like a mental hospital or a civil war arena- those types of hauntings usually involve a reenactment that has no 'intelligence'- no interaction. I wouldn't consider that a ghost, I'd consider that more like a movie.
The only types of ghosts I've personally experienced were actual spirits, and they were more like telepathic impressions brought about by someone acting as an intermediary. The impression was more of energy than anything else. I can get into this if you want, it didn't happen that long ago.

Anyway, my question is based on your answer regarding physicality and its relationship with energy fields. Robert Bruce mentions that many negs cannot cross water or salt. Now, is this the same as human spirits (ghosts). If one comes to a river and cannot cross it, why can't they teleport across the river. I would say no, because negs are not like human spirits.
Robert defines 'astral wildlife' as a form of life that is elemental (earth elementals, for the most part), and as such they require earth energy to manifest- that is why they have to be connected to the earth. So when you apply running water you interrupt this connection, and salt seems to be protective (no one knows why, really)- it's one of those experiential things. I have my own theory on why this is so, but it's my own, and based on different principles.

This may seem like a silly question, but nothing should stop a spirit teleporting across water or salt if physicality doest apply. Are negs under different 'movement laws' than humans spirits? I think I just answered that question with the previous one. But to add more, remember negs are simple onedimensional beings whereas humans are multidimensional- we manifest in all possible dimensions/environments. This is why fear is the only true deterrent for us.

Please keep in mind that I have never astral traveled or done anything of that nature, so I have no personal experience to guide me.
Thanks,
Fusgas. Hey, there's almost no such thing as a stupid question. So it's all good.