PDA

View Full Version : Connected to Humans?

watrinh
2nd March 2009, 01:26 AM
Hey all,

I have been getting much better and am coming out of all of this. It was a lot of hard work with healing and strengthening, but it's coming off slowly day by day.

Now I have another question about the possibility of being connected to humans. I'm sure many of you other psychics out there realize that you can talk to other humans in the psychic realms and they'd respond with a conscious answer. What's the possibility of you accidentally connecting to them at the psychic realms and staying connected to them there remotely?

Then there's the possibility of being able to communicate with their beings through a link into them if you happen to stay connected to their aura's. This would allow for all sorts of interaction with them on the psychic levels, including psychic warfare with their inner beings, or positive communions.

I'm having trouble with managing my energies right now due to the attacks so my energies keep flying into other people.

Beekeeper
2nd March 2009, 09:52 AM
'm having trouble with managing my energies right now due to the attacks so my energies keep flying into other people.

Is this in dreams, while conscious on the astral plane or in the physical world?

watrinh
2nd March 2009, 03:50 PM
'm having trouble with managing my energies right now due to the attacks so my energies keep flying into other people.

Is this in dreams, while conscious on the astral plane or in the physical world?

This is in real time. So I'm awake and aware. I feel their aura's and then suddenly some entity or programmed thought form uses me to latch onto their aura's and connects my aura to them.

Beekeeper
3rd March 2009, 08:44 AM
You haven't explored the connection to see if there's a way you could help people?

Your consciousness doesn't completely vacate your physical body, does it?

watrinh
3rd March 2009, 04:02 PM
You haven't explored the connection to see if there's a way you could help people?

It's more fragmented than completely vacating. So that means fragments of my conscious are broken and fly to other people.

star
3rd March 2009, 04:17 PM

It's more fragmented than completely vacating. So that means fragments of my conscious are broken and fly to other people.

If your aspects are acting in such a way you need to treat them like children. Can you at least attempt to meditate? I'd suggest at least having something plain to drink, like water, a few sips. Sit down and relax. Sort through the feelings and thoughts your having that seem out of control and follow them to the source, to the fragments that are acting up and see what you can do about discussing with them a better attitude.

A friend of mine was in a similar way. His aspects would reach out and energeticly attack people, as a defense.

Also, it is possible to hold open connections to people in other realities. i had one sort of thing going on with me for a while, until it was cut. I really don't know how it was done, and couldn't seem to use it on my own. (Some things take time to learn)

watrinh
4th March 2009, 07:27 PM
I do meditate. however, I'm not able to fully use myself. It's like they locked me out of my body so it's hard to. But I'm getting there.

I find that with other humans you can speak with their spiritual aspect. They even donated life force to me before and helped out every here and there. Whether they help you or not is based on their true desire. I found that something wrong happens if you act away from your attraction on the spiritual levels. So if you don't want to help and you help the person anyway, you'd have some karma accumulate.

Beekeeper
8th March 2009, 06:43 AM
Have you tried spending every moment as conscious of your body as possible and completely in the moment? What do you think would happen if you minimised thought, especially thought about past and present, and focussed on observing the present moment without judgement? I think this might be the discipline necessary to bring back the fragments but it is very difficult.

Also, look at diet. The brain is harder to control if it's not working properly. You'll know it's not working properly if you can't concentrate, have brain fog, have trouble falling asleep or getting up and are forgetful or having trouble expressing emotions in a normal way. You need lots of leafy vegetables and natural food. Fish, eggs and chicken and nuts are good for protein. Stay away from anything you're even mildly allergic to and avoid sugar. If (and it might be fine) your diet's poor, then the following are for focus and for control of anxiety: magnesium, zinc, B6, B12, folate and fish oil. It's really important to exercise too. Find something you enjoy.

Have you got good support? You're at college, right? Have you got friends around and people you can talk to so it's not all stress and work and no fun? It's important that you get to have fun and laugh.

watrinh
8th March 2009, 02:28 PM
Have you tried spending every moment as conscious of your body as possible and completely in the moment? What do you think would happen if you minimised thought, especially thought about past and present, and focussed on observing the present moment without judgement? I think this might be the discipline necessary to bring back the fragments but it is very difficult.

That's the meditation I've been doing. It actually helps to enter into a samadhi state if you enter into the now. By the aggressor has made it so that I start to get headaches when I try to.

Also, look at diet. The brain is harder to control if it's not working properly. You'll know it's not working properly if you can't concentrate, have brain fog, have trouble falling asleep or getting up and are forgetful or having trouble expressing emotions in a normal way. You need lots of leafy vegetables and natural food. Fish, eggs and chicken and nuts are good for protein. Stay away from anything you're even mildly allergic to and avoid sugar. If (and it might be fine) your diet's poor, then the following are for focus and for control of anxiety: magnesium, zinc, B6, B12, folate and fish oil. It's really important to exercise too. Find something you enjoy.

Not having a very good diet right now.

Have you got good support? You're at college, right? Have you got friends around and people you can talk to so it's not all stress and work and no fun? It's important that you get to have fun and laugh.

Actually, I've been getting pretty isolated because of the attacks.

Beekeeper
8th March 2009, 09:01 PM
So, it's working hard to keep you isolated and unfocussed. You know how to fight it.