PDA

View Full Version : Weird or going nuts?

sono
4th March 2009, 05:54 AM
A few of the rather weird things that have happened over the last week : my e-mail account was blocked (for spamming!? - NOT guilty!) & then deleted by someone - I had a really hard time getting it reinstated; at the same time almost to the minute, my mobile phone went daft & refused to stay switched on, then went into a frenzy of calling SOS numbers (it's still being "repaired"); & a woman I know only by sight has taken to being really rude, actually sneering & snorting at me when we pass in the corridors. I actually felt my jaw drop in astonishment; I've only ever smiled & said "Morning!" as we pass so have no idea what she's on about! Then, music files I have downloaded have started to play on their own. .I know someone spoke about prevailing "psychic weather" in a thread once, & wonder if this sort of thing is general or am I causing/attracting it? Anyone else having this sort of thing happen? It also seems that my comments are misunderstood on many occasions, & people make completely inappropriate responses.

Modest
4th March 2009, 11:40 AM
Try to balance your chakras and therefore tha aura. Ground yourself. If it doesn't help do LBPR or Star Ruby.
My theory is that people interact with other people the way they are influenced by the body etc. aura.
OR you did something bad to other people and it backfired.
The mentioned tools should work in either case.

sono
4th March 2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks, Modest, though I am not really sure I did anything bad to her or anyone else intentionally, ever. I try to live according to ahimsa, non- violence. . . . :? Anyway, I do the LBPR every morning, & the chakra balancing each evening. . . . .must try the Star Ruby, I've never used it before.

CFTraveler
4th March 2009, 01:25 PM
My mind went to a wholly different place.... Have you made sure you don't have a computer virus that is responsible for the happenings? If a worm went in your computer and started sending spam, it would explain a lot of the occurrences. Is your cellphone connected to the internet (do you download torrent music with it?) This can even explain the woman being short with you- maybe your computer sent her something malicious and she thinks it was on purpose.
After grounding, balancing, shielding and all that good stuff, if it were happening to me I'd ask to talk to her and ask her if anything is wrong- it can be as innocent as she's having a bad day (and might use someone to talk to) or worse- someone told her something about you that may not be true.

Modest
4th March 2009, 09:44 PM
Oh, non violence... I really like Crowley's approach in Eight lectures on yoga.
If you do the LBPR stick to it because Star Ruby has different elements of the 4 directions. My theory is that the LBPR air in the east makes one a bookworm and Star Ruby earth in the east has a "go and practice" approach. But by all means draw your own observations! I do the rituals only on and off.
CFTraveler has good suggestions too.
You are sane. Turn on your Universe is an Ultimate Joke point of view. :)