PDA

View Full Version : Energy work / Healing and it's "backfiring" on me

Sumo7
9th January 2006, 02:59 AM
Hello,

About six days ago I had a tremendous time in doing energy work, probably the best and most blissful time I've ever had using the techniques of visualization and directing energy. Well, I decided to work some more on my bipolar disorder condition and see if I could help in the process of healing myself. I visualized a black orb symbolizing the disorder in my head and I sent white light flooding over it until it was dissolved.

When that happened I felt fantastic and thought something had happened possibly that hadn't happened before in my energy work. So the next day I went on my business and took my medication (which I take 3 times a day) and everytime I did my body acted like it was some foreign substance in me. My head buzzed and got dizzy like crazy and so I thought possibly I experienced some kind of healing and this medication is reacting to a "normal" brain.

So I decided to test out and see what would happen if I tried going without my medication and for three days I felt perfectly fine but eventually the mood swings started coming back BUT my weird insensitivity to my medication has not gone away. And all this happened immediately after I did this energy work.

Anybody got any ideas what I potentially did to myself and how to repair it? It would mean a lot to me!

Thanks!

Crispassion
9th January 2006, 03:30 AM
Hey don't expect immediate lasting results. Sounds like you did something amazing! Something has obviously changed, but not completely. If you're willing to put up with the condition for a few weeks, and it won't affect those around you too much, maybe keep up with the intense energy work and see what happens. You may reach a point where you have eroded and reformed that which is out of balance for good? I hope so. If not, you can always go back to the doctor and be reassessed, right? You are your own laboratory - experiment! :wink:

Cris.

CFTraveler
9th January 2006, 02:21 PM
It is my understanding that you should never quit a medication cold turkey; if you are experimenting on healing lower your levels by tapering off of it- If you arrive at a point where you don't need it anymore it won't be as a shock to your system.

Sumo7
22nd January 2006, 10:03 PM
:D

It's been about two weeks since I posted to this forum and things have been real exciting for me. I decided to go ahead and see what would happen if I cut back my dosage on the medications instead of going "cold turkey". I KNEW something had happened for me but I just couldn't put my finger on it yet.

So I went ahead and cut my dosage in half and went to see what would happen. I still got the buzzing in my head and so forth. So I went to a third and finally I found a good match. It's been two weeks since and the dosage has been working great, I've barely had any mood swings and am feeling much better.

You know what that means?! It means I've actually experienced some genuine healing in the area of my bipolar disorder. I used to be on five different medications seeing a doctor every few weeks, now I'm on a very low dosage of only 3 meds, in the past if I were to go more than three days with that kind of dosage I would be feeling like I wanted to die and it's been over two weeks now.

Just wanted to share the news and let you know that there is genuine healing possible in the area of mental disorders. Also, if you need help of advice in this area, go and talk with Nita Hickok who has also been a tremendous help to me in this area... http://www.astralhealer.com

Crispassion
23rd January 2006, 08:50 PM
This is great news - well done! Keep us informed. Keep going. I am sure Robert would appreciate a quick note from you too.
Cris

Dragon's Daughter
23rd January 2006, 09:03 PM
That's awesome news! I will share that last summer I was diagnosed Adult ADD. This in itself was a relief and a burden.

Since then I've been working on myself spiritually to find the advantages of this situation and to negate the disadvantages.

I haven't tried an actual healing on the situation as there are some things I like about ADD (believe it or not). But this helps me to explore that maybe I can heal the disadvantages... memory loss, mood swings (which I find are actually mild considering others's moods)...

Thanks for sharing!

DD

Beekeeper
29th January 2006, 08:58 AM
What a heartening thread! I book marked your astral healer's site too. You just never know.

Cheers!

BigTings
11th February 2006, 09:24 PM
yeah thats excellent progress maybe soon youll be off the medication completly without mood swings, im sure its a slow progress, dont wanna do anything dangerous, crongratulations though :wink: best of luck keep continuing with roberts work! i need to get more into the healing side of things!