PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos!!

Neil Templar
6th March 2009, 05:07 PM
This is mainly for Psychonaut, but also anyone else who wanders by... my latest tattoo.

Psychonaut1984
6th March 2009, 07:00 PM
Very nice Neil. Thats going to be really cool when its all finished. You said you are going to have that progress up your arm, are you going to stop at your arm or keep on going?

I uploaded pics of mine. I want to do make some changes with this tattoo. I am thinking I want to make it more abstract, swirly, maybe trippy and/or tribal looking. I am not sure yet but I definitely want to play around with it and make it evolve into something different. Especially if I want to get other big pieces I don't want the different tattoos to compete.

Fish
6th March 2009, 07:27 PM
They're both very nice guys 8) I'm wanting another one as well, was thinking about getting one this weekend actually :lol:

I love the black ink work with no color or just enhancements of color in it, very nice artwork Neil! Are you going to have it colored in or no?

Neil Templar
6th March 2009, 09:14 PM
Nice Matt! 8)
yeah it'll come up the arm and the phoenix will be coming over the shoulder looking down.
i'm not sure how far down my back the phoenix tail will go yet...haven't decided..
i haven't got any pics of my other arm.. it's a bit more abstract art combined with traditional Polynesian tribal stuff.. that's the one i'm gonna use flower of life on, over the forearm and shoulder area...it's not designed yet tho..

Fish yeah the dragon will be coloured, golden brown-ey, there'll be some water and smoke, with some lotus flowers in there, really soft, realistic looking, no black outlines, to contrast the hardness of the dragon.
it's gonna be a really interesting piece i think.
Claudia the artist is quite excited about it.
it's cool, i've known since i was about 10 years old that i'd have a dragon tattoo. back when i started karate, i knew it would come.
it kinda feels like they're all waiting, under the skin, to come out when the time is right. :D