PDA

View Full Version : Effects of caffeine, refined sugar and so on?

Mind
9th January 2006, 06:03 AM
I was wondering if there is any research in or any know effects of such as caffeine, refined sugars, alcohol and similar has on the energy body and development. I was wondering because i have never really given it a thought, but as i develop i am turn away from it. So any info on the subject is welcome.

Kalonek
9th January 2006, 09:59 AM
From what I know and have experienced, caffeine, cigarette and meat lower one's energy level and have a grounding effect. But it doesn't prevent from energy development, I know very advanced people in energy body development that have been smoking for years, drinking gallons of coffe and eating red meat at every meal, although they all felt at some time of intense energy body transformation had to quit these habits to allow the transformations to take place. But at other times it prevented them from "flying" when the transformations were to quick. So to be used when necessary I guess. However I personnaly don't drink coffe or anything with caffeine, and don't smoke, and I find it really easier to draw energy after a soft vegetable meal than a barbecue :wink:

For sugar, though, I don't think it has a real influence, I have never felt it at least.

Mind
10th January 2006, 11:01 AM
Thanks, also i gotta agree that its harder to do energy body work when i have had a cup too much of coffee. Seems to make me focus more on the physical. I dont know about meat because i hardly eat meat at all.
Guess it dont hurt as long as it is not too much.