PDA

View Full Version : Dr Doolittle , hehe.

Neil Templar
7th March 2009, 03:47 PM
so, i've always had an affinity with animals.
years ago i read a book by a woman called Betty Shine, talking about her psychic ability, and that she uses it to communicate with animals, and is now a worldwide renowned animal spiritual healer.
after reading her book, i decided to try it out, sending animals images of "you're safe with me" that kind of thing.
one time i went o a party at a guy's house i'd never been to, he had a dog i'd never met.
i sat down by the dog, looked into it's eyes and sent it some "safe" images.
the dog spent the rest of the party, sitting with it's head on my knee, and followed me when i went to the bathroom.
when i was leaving the party, the dog actually tried to come out the front door with me.

sometimes when i'm walking around town, i'll see a dog, or a cat, and they'll get excited and come over to me, looking very happy.
it used to really annoy my ex, cos she loves animals, but they'd always ignore her if i was around. haha!

last week, i was walking thru town, when i saw, across the road, a huge black dog, looked like a wolf. it was sitting outside a take-away, waiting for it's human companion. it was looking into the shop, i was directly behind it.
in my mind i said "hello black wolf"
instantly the dog whipped its head round and looked me in the eyes, and it watched me as i continued down the street.

two nights ago, me and my lady were having pizza at an Italian place near my work.
they have a cat there, who's usually asleep on one of the stools.
i always go and stroke it, but it usually doesn't even wake up.
this time i couldn't see it. then halfway thru the pizza, the cat came strolling thru the cafe.
i saw it and silently said to it "come on over here"
it gave a friendly little "miaw", turned 90 degrees and ran over to me, purring. :D

i love the fuzzy creatures!

CFTraveler
7th March 2009, 06:09 PM
I had some sort of experience yesterday, of an emotional nature with an animal.
We were at the vet's getting my kitten her last round of shots, and it was sort of late in the afternoon. In came this lady holding a little bulldog who didn't look so good- she had him wrapped in a towel and he looked like he was in pain. So she comes in, talks to the receptionists, and explains how all of a sudden he started to act as if in pain and almost collapsed. So when she sat with him and I looked at him, he looked back at me as if he knew me. I felt this wave of sorrow come over me, and I sprang to help the lady lay her 'baby' on the couch. At that moment I talked to him in my head, and he just kept staring at me. The sorrow I felt was intense- his eyes were very expressive. I felt love for this animal that I'd never seen before (and I'm not naturally a 'love-sending' person). The nurse came out and we told her to let him in now, our cat could wait. The doctor took the dog and she stayed in the waiting room. Then he called her in reception and she told him what had happened, and she just sat there waiting to hear what he found. So she and I talked, she told me all about her dog, and the doctor came out mystified. He said that he couldn't find anything wrong with him, and that after the exam he just stood up and started walking around, like nothing. The dog that came out of the room, spring in his step, tail wagging, like nothing. Everyone was astounded.
It had not occured to me until now that maybe my connection to him had some sort of energy effect on him- maybe talking about healing yesterday did something to me, unless it was a weird coincidence.

Neil Templar
8th March 2009, 02:38 PM
my little kitty has come of age.
she's ready for lovin', but she won't be getting any anytime soon.
we don't let her out into the garden yet, she hasn't been chipped, and cats disappear with alarming frequency around here.
we lost an adult cat less than a year ago, very sad.
anyway, she's howling and seems in distress all the time. i'm not sure what the best action to take at this point is..
i don't want to have her "done" as my Mum would say. i believe in allowing them to have at least one litter in their lifetime.
someone told me there was something i could give her to ease her discomfort. i'm super busy at work right now so don't have time to go to a vet to ask... any suggestions?

CFTraveler
8th March 2009, 09:34 PM
Put her on a harness and walk her like a dog. My oldest cat loved it (she hated the putting on of the thing) but enjoyed the outings so much that it was worth the 'training' for this.

ButterflyWoman
9th March 2009, 01:59 AM
i believe in allowing them to have at least one litter in their lifetime.
Actually, for the health of the cat, if you have her before her first heat you dramatically decrease the occurrence of common diseases such as breast cancer and reproductive cancers.

There's no need to let them get pregnant. It doesn't help them psychologically or physically.

Fish
9th March 2009, 12:17 PM
Actually Neil I do exactly what you describe all the time. Animals love me as well. My mom-in-law’s dog goes crazy to jump up and paw at me, she always says it’s amazing how much her dog loves me. My friend has a psychotic cat that hides from everyone that comes to her house, except for me, she’ll walk over to me like I’m part of the family. Just this morning I had another one of those psychic events.. heard something in my head about how hungry the deer must be by now after the winter.. that there’s not much fresh green stuff for them now to eat.. next thing I know 3 deer run across the road in front of my car. I’ve had birds land nearby and sit there looking at me tilting their head back and forth checking me out. Wild rabbits in my yard as well, I can walk up pretty close to them before they run off. It’s true if you think certain thoughts animals will pick up on it. I do it with my cat all the time. He’s not allowed up on furniture or anything, just the other day he was thinking about jumping up on the couch and I thought very sharply at him, “Don’t even THINK about it!!!” he did a 360 and took off to the door instantly :lol:

Neil Templar
9th March 2009, 01:16 PM
i believe in allowing them to have at least one litter in their lifetime.
Actually, for the health of the cat, if you have her before her first heat you dramatically decrease the occurrence of common diseases such as breast cancer and reproductive cancers.

There's no need to let them get pregnant. It doesn't help them psychologically or physically.

i didn't know that. thanks.