PDA

View Full Version : NEW techniques for healing teeth?

7th March 2009, 04:09 PM
Hi
Has anyone had success with using NEW techniques for healing teeth that are in bad conditon,
and if so,
what particular techniques did you use?
Thx from

Tom
7th March 2009, 07:31 PM
How bad are we talking? And are the gums a problem, too?

I bought a hypnosis MP3 that is for dental health, and you can PM me if you want to hear about it, but first I want to make sure that we don't have to tell you to go see a dentist. This is reminding me a bit about having to tell people to see a doctor because we can't give medical advice.

CFTraveler
7th March 2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks, Tom.

ButterflyWoman
8th March 2009, 05:30 AM
Well, in addition to the standard advice to please see a dentist, take care of your teeth in conventional ways (brush, floss, anti-bacterial mouthwash, etc.), I think it might be possible to assist the healing with energy work.

I would try drawing energy to the mouth and swishing it around the teeth and gums. Just imagine that it's mouthwash, and really get it going. You might also try imagining that you're brushing the teeth with energy, similar to the sponging technique Robert recommends for other areas of the body.

I admit I haven't tried using NEW to heal my teeth (I have gum disease), but I'm going to give it a try now, for sure. I don't think it'll save the two teeth that are about to fall out of my head, but it might be useful for healing the rest of my mouth so that I don't lose any more teeth.

The thing with energy healing is that every time I've healed myself, it took quite some time to accomplish the healing. It's never been instantaneous (other than occasionally being able t get rid of a headache fairly quickly). So while I definitely believe that there is great potential for healing through energy work, it's not a quick fix in almost any case.

Also, I believe there are usually (always?) underlying spiritual/metaphysical causes for most physical manifestations of illness and infirmity. Until you deal with those things, you're always just playing catch up with the healing. You can start the healing, but until the underlying belief changes, the problem will just keep manifesting. You have to get it out by the root, so to speak, in order to achieve something permanent. (At least, this has been my experience thus far.)

Just some thoughts. I don't know how helpful it is. I'm definitely going to give the "energy mouthwash" idea a serious try, though.

Palehorse Redivivus
8th March 2009, 06:20 AM
I might have healed my teeth using energy healing, though it was NEW combined with a few other things. Basically, one of my back teeth started aching at a time when I wasn't going to be able to see a dentist for a while, so I did what I could with it, and it stopped. I don't know what was actually wrong because I don't have an x-ray machine and can't see that far back in my mouth, but at the time, as far as I was concerned, if it felt better then it was fixed. (Obligatory disclaimer: Just because it feels better doesn't mean it's necessarily fixed, so don't be like me.)

As an aside, of course we aren't qualified to be giving out medical advice here, but I will say that there's a lot of info online about alternative ways to heal teeth rather than the usual methods of drilling and filling. Most seem to involve diet changes that compensate for the shortcomings of the typical western diet. The idea is that the TWD results in deficiencies that cause tooth decay, which isn't actually natural, and with the right nutrition the teeth will heal themselves to an extent. I haven't personally tried any of them so I can't offer any specific recommendations, but it definitely seems worth doing your own research on.

Beekeeper
8th March 2009, 09:22 PM
It's the fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K) you need to prevent tooth decay and rebuild teeth. You need to eat fewer sweet foods, even if they're fruit or sweet vegetables, but particularly if they're sugar.

Just as an additional incentive to fix those teeth (but not with mercury amalgams), scientists are now finding links between tooth decay and heart disease. Personally, I suspect there's actually no link and they're both just symptoms of the Western diet. There was also a study announced a couple of weeks ago linking mouth wash to mouth cancers so I wouldn't get carried away but I would try OW's energy idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HWms5CvHZk

CFTraveler
8th March 2009, 09:57 PM
As a former anthropologist I can tell you that cultures that had agriculture and were making bread marks the beginning of cavities, as opposed to hunter-gatherers, who ate the protein that they could hunt or catch and whatever wild vegetation they could get. The moment someone figured out how to make bread (and started cultivating grains, making the kernels bigger and starchier), cavities were born.
So I wouldn't say it's the sugar, I'd say it's the starch in our diet.

As to the relevance with tooth decay and heart disease, there is a preponderance of vessels that go directly from the mouth to the heart. That's why people who have had any kind of cardiac surgery done (or have flow problems) need to take preventive antibiotics before getting their teeth cleaned.
Weird but true.

Beekeeper
9th March 2009, 12:10 AM
As to the relevance with tooth decay and heart disease, there is a preponderance of vessels that go directly from the mouth to the heart. That's why people who have had any kind of cardiac surgery done (or have flow problems) need to take preventive antibiotics before getting their teeth cleaned.
Weird but true.

Yeah, you've got a point and I guess, in my trying to suggest an interconnectedness of the whole body and how what we eat may cause one problem here and another problem there, I presented the body as separate components , e.g. heart and mouth.

As a former anthropologist I can tell you that cultures that had agriculture and were making bread marks the beginning of cavities, as opposed to hunter-gatherers, who ate the protein that they could hunt or catch and whatever wild vegetation they could get. The moment someone figured out how to make bread (and started cultivating grains, making the kernels bigger and starchier), cavities were born.
So I wouldn't say it's the sugar, I'd say it's the starch in our diet.

Starch is very definitely a problem and the natural diet is clearly the best protector and repairer, however, it's the white flour rather than bread itself that has been the problem. The nutrients in whole grains seem to contribute to dental health with their fat soluble vitamins and there are bread eating cultures who have very healthy teeth. They also eat, however, natural grown vegetables, dairy products from grass fed animals, organs and muscle meat from fish and shellfish and/or organs of land animals. We don't tend to eat fish heads and fish organs, liver and bone marrow and we tend not to have the immunity to teeth decay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qoP9xCJ5DU&feature=related

This video tells you what to eat to cure tooth decay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Xwbx9V2Ys&feature=related

ButterflyWoman
9th March 2009, 02:02 AM
There was also a study announced a couple of weeks ago linking mouth wash to mouth cancers
Bloody hell. :shock:

Ouroboros
9th March 2009, 02:25 AM
There was also a study announced a couple of weeks ago linking mouth wash to mouth cancers
Bloody hell. :shock:

I refuse to believe that the beautiful tingly feeling causes cancer. I mean...the tingling means it works, right? o.o

ButterflyWoman
9th March 2009, 02:50 AM
I just went and had a look for the mouthwash linked to cancer thing. It appears to be valid information. *sigh* One more thing to worry about.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 21,00.html (http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24896583-5001021,00.html)

Beekeeper
9th March 2009, 10:01 AM
You know, that doesn't mean you'll definitely get cancer, right? It's just a link and every human body is different, even if we can generalise at times.

I guess it won't make you feel better to know I've used it too.

ButterflyWoman
9th March 2009, 10:44 AM
Oh, I know it doesn't mean you necessarily WILL get cancer. :) Nobody in either side of my family has ever had cancer, not even the smokers. I don't worry about that sort of thing.

The thing that bugs me is it's Just One More Thing, you know what I mean? French Fries are full of free radicals (not that I eat french fries any more, but still), soft drinks with high fructose corn syrup (again, I don't consume that any more, as it's not in Australian products, but I drank it for years in the States and still occasionally like an imported fizzy drink like A&W Root Beer) has all kinds of negative health implications, there are loads of additives and preservatives that are linked credibly to all kinds of bad stuff... It's enough to make you go buy a few acres of land and take up sustenance farming, cleaning your teeth with baking soda and wiping your bottom with corn husks (because the perfume and/or dyes in some toilet papers can cause a rash, did you know that one?).

These are not things I actively worry about (though I do buy unscented and uncoloured toilet paper, I will admit). It's just that it was One More Thing to be added to the ever-growing list...

:)

11th March 2009, 08:27 PM
Well, I have been trying the NEW 'Brilliant fluid' technique on my teeth as well as passing an energy ball over my teeth, it seems to have got rid of the toothache not sure if my teeth have healed much.
It's really hard to get a dentist here in the UK
thx from

CFTraveler
11th March 2009, 09:06 PM
Something that I wondered about is that the alcohol cited in the study seems to be ethanol, and the alcohol in my mouthwash is thymol, which is a derivative of thyme, which in ancient times used to be used to suppress coughs. Yet the article seemed to lump all alcohols together (not sure if the study did too). Are there any other links to the study itself?

Beekeeper
12th March 2009, 10:27 AM
I know where you're coming from, OW.