PDA

View Full Version : Deep Full-Trance

daveyboy63
11th March 2009, 11:23 PM
Hiya.

I have a keen interest in learning how to enter deep states of full trance. One reason is because the experiences are much more profound and powerful, and the other reason is because in deep trance, most practices become more effective (increased suggestability to affirmations, better visualisation [and imagination] skills, OBE becomes easier, etc).

It's actually so important to me that I will be only training in developing the skill to enter deep trances, and only that, until it is achieved and may be attained easily.

Currently, I can only enter light trance states whilst sitting on my computer chair. If sleep deprived or low in energy, I may enter deeper states where I have feelings of vertigo, and visions. Though, when this happens, I almost fall asleep and often when I realize I am having the experience I 'snap' back to reality and awaken.

My current method involves the relaxation routine, breath awareness, and mental falling technique. Could anybody give any tips on any of the above steps which may help achieve deep trance. (ie. tensing and relaxing muscles for 20 seconds instead of 5)

Final question: How can I improve my current ability to enter deep states of trance, in a minimal amount of time?

Mishell
12th March 2009, 06:54 AM
Final question: How can I improve my current ability to enter deep states of trance, in a minimal amount of time?

As long as you are feeeling rushed you will not reach deep trance states because you will be unable to fully relax.

Korpo
12th March 2009, 12:10 PM
Currently, I can only enter light trance states whilst sitting on my computer chair. If sleep deprived or low in energy, I may enter deeper states where I have feelings of vertigo, and visions. Though, when this happens, I almost fall asleep and often when I realize I am having the experience I 'snap' back to reality and awaken.

If the only way you reach deep trance is through exhaustion then your main problem is not being relaxed enough - in both body and mind.

The real result that you want to have is that you are fully awake and rested and then go into an altered state. I think that is mainly a question of how relaxed both in body and mind you can get.

As Mishell said - the more expectations you have and the more pressure you build up, the less likely it is you "get there."

Maybe it would help instead of strictly applying some technical routine just to explore the trance state itself. How does it feel? Do you like it? Would you like to stay in this state? Can you kick back and simply relax into that state? Can you go with the sensation you feel?

If you feel a falling sensation, would you like to have it stay? If you feel all warm and fuzzy, does it feel comfortable? If you make yourself at home with the sensations you have you might naturally glide deeper.

Oliver