PDA

View Full Version : manifesting phenomena

kayelsee
13th March 2009, 04:55 AM
Hi All -

So, either I have a ghost, or, my energies or my family member's energies (or something else) is causing manifestations/occurances through electronic devises in my home.

My doorbell goes off inexplicably, there seems to be no set pattern - and it doesn't even work when you press it - hasn't for some time. Also, my TV has been turning on and off all by itself. Almost daily. I am not kidding. It is not some sleep/wake setting either. It happens at different times.

I have had things happen before around me such as the radio switching on and off by itself - it was years ago - but now the electronics are misbehaving daily.

So, anyway, I can't "see" very well if you know what I mean - I can feel impending good/bad emotional impacts, in a variety of ways, I also get little clairvoyant/clairaudient inputs once in a while - but the doorbell and the tv are seemingly not connected in time or proximity to anything I am sensing or am shown - my little ability is way too vague to be of help. I do not sense and am not experiencing danger outside of everyday irritations and disappointments.

What I am doing with this post is looking for where the "bees" with human voices are that I can follow to figure this out - asking for direction, advice, input, experienced insight on potential causes - because something is wanting me to pay attention to it.

Thanks

DAN
14th March 2009, 04:46 AM
- my little ability is way too vague to be of help.

Looks like to me there working fine :)

because something is wanting me to pay attention to it.

VioletImagery
14th March 2009, 05:45 AM
How are you feeling emotionally right now? I notice that when I feel particularly unsettled/anxious, street lights tend to go out when I walk under them. This has happened so many times in the last several months that it cannot possibly be coincidence.

kayelsee
15th March 2009, 10:49 PM
Hi Violetimagry and Dan -

Emotionally ~ I've experienced all the emotions there are in the last year. My most recent struggle has to do with my work: I am a counselor, and ironically part of what I do is to teach people how to manage their emotions. I work with people who are very negative and often really messed up , on a lot of different levels, and I don't just mean my clients. So maintaining a healthy boundary between myself and the other is a daily effort, and sometimes its really hard, and I struggle with that. Most recently I've been focusing on changing my career to increase my quality of life, while still bringing home the bacon, and have been pretty frustrated with work environments, my colleagues, and about the employment choices for me out there.

And - when I get anxious and frustrated, my computer freaks out in as many ways as it can until it dies an early and untimely death. My husband doesn't even want me logging on to his computer because of this. And, I kill watches always. TVs and doorbells are new though. And, since I've posted this, they have not rang/turned on. We'll see.......

And Dan - I would like to make my "filter" create signals I can readily and quickly understand. This vague crap that manifests over a period of many months, that could be pointing to just about anything in terms of space, time and meaning is driving me nuts. Its like the Dow Jones. DING DONG... okay, today was fine... no big crisis triage needs, does this mean something bad will happen tomorrow? (aaarrrggg.) Why can't spirit be pragmatic and straightforward with me? Where are the big neon lit etheric signs with large unmistakable arrows that point to exactly where I need to go for my own sake?

Blah. Sigh.

VioletImagery
16th March 2009, 01:03 AM
And Dan - I would like to make my "filter" create signals I can readily and quickly understand. This vague crap that manifests over a period of many months, that could be pointing to just about anything in terms of space, time and meaning is driving me nuts. Its like the Dow Jones. DING DONG... okay, today was fine... no big crisis triage needs, does this mean something bad will happen tomorrow? (aaarrrggg.) Why can't spirit be pragmatic and straightforward with me? Where are the big neon lit etheric signs with large unmistakable arrows that point to exactly where I need to go for my own sake?

Blah. Sigh.

Sometimes that would be nice, wouldn't it? But spirit doesn't tell you what to do, because spirit IS you and YOU decide. To me, such psychic phenomena are simply confirmation of the frustration with your career that you are experiencing (the doorbell might represent other people's needs/emotions, the TV maybe your role as captive audience, both of which are intruding on other aspects of your life and you are having difficulty shutting them off). But as far as what to do next, it is up to you. If you feel the rewards of your work are worth it and want to continue, you can try to adopt practices that help make maintaining healthy boundaries easier (there are a lot of topics on this in these forums, especially in the Psychic Self Defense area). Or, if there is another line of work you would like to pursue, you can "read the signs" as indicating that you should do that. It is up to you. And you DO know exactly what you need for your own sake.

niki123
16th March 2009, 01:10 AM
Kayelsee,it sounds like Kundalini to me and I've had the same problems which I ignore.Two days ago,I was hit on the top of my head as I was entering my room in the dark and the next day ,something dropped on my head as I was drinking some juice and I spilled the whole juice on the floor.I wonder what is so important ? I sugest you read up on Kundalini.Good luck to you !You must learn to shield yourself from your clients so that you don't start feeling like them,yes you could pick up on their emotions.

DAN
17th March 2009, 06:30 PM

Blah. Sigh.
Sorry can't be much help here :? but always trust your gut. But like you said it's trying to get your attention and once it gets it it's hard to back out of it :evil:

me personally i trust nothing that comes through (but thats me) For an example there's some good healers out there but there's a ton of them out there that are mis-guided but there happy being mis-guided so each there own. I also think the good don't interfere, like these watcher beings (i've seen them) alls they do is watch. What's up with that?