PDA

View Full Version : wow!!! day 6 and i almost did it

alibaba
10th January 2006, 12:30 AM
I was doing the legs for energy stimulation and i got lots of energy rushing. i Did the rest of my body the same way even though i didnt read that far yet, so i tried to induce a light trance, i noticed i started feeling vibrations small but they grew a bit. Then i used a rope technique and i was feeling the pull i kept doing it but then nothing it just stopped and i didnt get out. :( oh well I WILL GET IT SOON! : ) comments please advice anything

10th January 2006, 12:34 AM
Just keep on trying.
Besides nothing comes without hard work, and nothing feels good if everything is easy so when it happens it will be great.
In the time being you should just keep on trying, working at it and most of all having fun. Which it sounds like you are.

Good luck with it!
Let me know how your progress is in the next few days too.

alibaba
10th January 2006, 12:47 AM
thanks, i will try to keep posting on my days work. I might use a binarul beat cd i bought with a technique forgot what it is called um.........the one where you feel yourself in a new area next to your actual body. Maybe it will help. I will keep posting Brian and Robert have not replied to me, maybe you guys who are replying should run the forum.

10th January 2006, 12:52 AM
No, theres allready a bunch of people running the forum, there very good too.

To add to what you said...

I find when I alter my state of mind, such as using those types of cds and smelling incents, its like heaven!

I really enjoy it, it takes my mind off of all the problems in life.

Do you find so aswell?

alibaba
10th January 2006, 01:07 AM
yeah, i think they help a lot but i dont think the ones like the one i have will do the whole projection process for you, but the certainly do help. Relaxing too, Brettb did you project yet?

10th January 2006, 01:12 AM
Not yet, but i'm working on it and im loving every minute of it.

It's a climax of great energy for me, plus I try to make everything I do in my life positive and happy.

The day it happens, that will definetly be a good day for me!

Life is about finding happiness.

alibaba
10th January 2006, 01:53 AM
yeah same here

BriMercer
10th January 2006, 11:28 PM
Congratulations on getting the vibrations so early on in the program. A good sign, so keep it up.

I had just this kind of success when first starting and just the same kind of problems when it actually came time for the exit. The problem: I wasn't relaxed enough. Successful conscious-exit projection requires ultra relaxation. If you can master this, you'll go a long way to getting out.

Good luck!

Brian

alibaba
11th January 2006, 01:23 AM
thanks !!!!! great news!

All i did was the relaxation techs breathing and energy stimulation while i was falling asleep and then all of the sudden i felt like i was in a dream land thing, ireally dont remember at all what happened then i felt like a switch of consiousness and then i felt vibrations but not the same feeling as if i was starting to exit though, kind of weird what do you guys think?

howdihi
12th April 2006, 11:11 PM
Are the vibrations physical? Could someone touch you and feel them?

CFTraveler
12th April 2006, 11:17 PM
It depends on which vibrations you mean. When I do NEW I sometimes feel vibes on the surface of my skin (actually my hubby does), but the vibes associated with separation are probably nonphysical. The reason I think so is that I have sometimes felt/heard/even seen, believe it or not, after I had separated, kind of hovering on top of my physical body, leading me to believe the exit symptoms are entirely energetic/etheric/astral or whatever you want to call it.

howdihi
13th April 2006, 01:24 AM
ok, thanks. Will you absolutely know when you have vibrations? Or, can they be confused with tingling if they are not strong enough?

CFTraveler
13th April 2006, 01:46 AM
If you get them (exit vibes) you will know it- imagine having bees flying all around your body, a lawnmower hovering above your heart all at once- it's really hard to miss. However, not all people have them, and people who OB a lot or for a long time start to lose consciousness of them or don't experience them at all.