PDA

View Full Version : attraction level assaults

watrinh
20th March 2009, 11:22 PM
The attacks I've been experiencing relates directly to one's attraction to the opposite sex. So that's the category of reality I'm being assaulted at. At this level of reality, people do not mask their intentions from you. If you truly hate someone it'll show right away.

So at this level of reality, even other people's spirit guides may attack me if they are not attracted to me. The reason being is that they are acting solely on their desires, since that's the category of reality I'm working with is desire/attraction.

As a result, females who are hateful towards me at that level immediately assault me. In other words, they are not allowed to restrain themselves since I'm dealing directly with the desire levels of conscious. They attempt to cut away my attraction force they have for me and destroy it.

So essentially, I'm dealing with intimate levels of attraction. So there's a lot of hate not normally unveiled in everyday interactions.

If anybody understands what I'm talking about, some advice would be nice. It would be great if someone can show me how to shift away from the dimensional frequency related to intimacy and marriage.