PDA

View Full Version : MAGAZINE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE LOOKING TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE

EOL007
26th March 2009, 05:12 PM
ONLINE MAGAZINE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE LOOKING TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD AN NDE!

Hi all,

I recently had fascinating discussion with Rosanne Oppenheimer of TrueTube the British online educational magazine for young people.

Rosanne is completing a film production and asked if I knew of any individuals who might be interested in taking part in the project.

'I am looking to speak to someone aged between 18 and 50 who has had a Near Death Experience or and Out of Body Experience. I would like to film the interview to discuss what happened and how they felt during and after? How did it affect their lives afterwards. Do they find it difficult to talk to people about their experience and why?

This is understandably an extremely sensitive issue and we intend to tackle it is the very same way. We would be willing to have you remain anonymous if you wished.

Young people respond best to hearing hear from other young people of their own age who have direct personal experience of given subject. I'm sure that any contribution anyone who might be willing to take part can give will have a strong impact on our audience.

We would like to film the interview either THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK (DEADLINE IS 27TH MARCH 2009)

The website’s aim is to promote current issues and debate among young people, aged approx 15-25. We produce videos and short films (2-5 minutes in duration) on numerous social issues which are important to young people and then offer an online platform to debate and discuss these topics. We are also used as a free education resource within schools, colleges and universities.

Our website address is - http://www.truetube.co.uk - please feel free to take a look.

Feel free to call me any time on 020 7940 8487 to discuss any of these issues in further detail.

I look forward to hearing from you and very much hope you can help

Rosanne

CFTraveler
26th March 2009, 05:39 PM
I guess I missed it by almost two years. I guess that means I'm not young anymore. :cry:
:D

star
27th March 2009, 12:10 AM
Hehe. :P

I've heard somewhere that your not really old until one day you wake up dead. By that time its too late to realize that you've aged though.

EOL007
27th March 2009, 01:02 PM
its still worth contacting Rosanne regardless of age!