PDA

View Full Version : I found a missing item in a dream

beryl
29th March 2009, 02:48 PM
I joined this forum just last night and I went to bed thinking that maybe I would try to go out of my body - but it just didn't happen, BUT....

OK, this was REALLY cool for me - I have two belts to hold up my pants. One of them is comfy and the other is not. I lost the comfy one ages ago and so I've been having to wear the other one. I took it off at work and put it in my desk because it was too tight and left it at work by mistake. So this weekend I didn't have a belt. I went to the supermarket yesterday and I thought my pants were going to fall off. It was very annoying. I know I'm rambling on here (sorry) but I feel like I need to explain why this was so important to me. I searched EVERYWHERE for my comfy belt - it ruined my Saturday. (I tend to be a bit obsessive)

ANYWAY... last night I had a dream that I found my comfy belt at the bottom of my sock drawer. When I got up to go pick up my daughter at her freinds house this morning, I put on my pants and thought about the dream. I thought I had looked in my sock drawer already but thought "what the heck - I'll check again".... of course - IT WAS THERE!!! sooooo cool! :lol:

Has anyone else found a missing item in a dream????

niki123
30th March 2009, 02:18 PM
Yes,as a child ,I lost my keys and had a dream that they were in the front of the building in the grass , behind the bushes and the next day I went there and there they were!I was only 8 years old or so. :D