PDA

View Full Version : splitting paths of the energy ways

andrew_unguryan
9th April 2009, 10:17 AM
Hey everybody,

i've been practicing simulating energy body, using MAP directions, and concentrating on every segment of the body for 2 minutes every day. At first it was ok, but after i started to feel how my legs were split into 8 sides instead of 4, my arms and hands into 4 sides instead of 2.. so when i try to brush my palm, the awareness is concentrating on either left or right part of the palm, as if my palm is an octahedron, my arms are rectangles and my legs are octagons.. i dont know whether this is a sign of progress, or maybe our true shape, or you tell me.. i wouldnt care, but its becoming hard to concentrate on more than one side at the time (even with split awareness on 2 hands, still one side per hand). has anyone experienced same symptoms, and what do you think about it?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Unguryan

Apex
13th April 2009, 06:10 AM
I seem to recall MAP introducing the "brushing" actions early on to give people a feel for the energy. If you're referring to the same brushing on the surface, the number of sides need not be a consideration once the number starts getting higher and harder to keep track of. You can encompass the entire surface, for instance the arm or leg, as a tube to draw things along the outside of. That way you'll be all around it at once and won't have to worry about increasing the number of sides to approach a cylinder, since you now have a cylinder instead. One consequence of this method is that it will help later on in the program when you run energy inside the tube, instead of on the surface of it.

andrew_unguryan
17th April 2009, 07:52 PM
thank you for replying, Apex. how i understood, the energy body is developing, becoming more like real body (shapewise)... what was hard for me is to brush a few sides simultaniously, but i guess with practice it will become easier; not that i need to, since i bounce it, which is more effective, right? what i've noticed, its becoming very hard to do the split awareness bounce through both of the limbs simultaniously, when both of them trying to do same action (bouncing 2 awarenesses, both from top to bottom). what i've found to be much easier is to do opposite bounce (bouncing 2 awarenesses, one from top, one from bottom). this way i can speed up my bounces, and do both limbs at the same time, and its more noticable, as opposed to doing the first method, and loosing the feel of my awareness after a few minutes. please, share your opinion - do you think this method is more effective, or the first method is more effective?

Seeuzin
17th April 2009, 08:48 PM
I've noticed that for me personally, sometimes it's easier to do both limbs simultaneously if I move the energy in one of them in the opposite direction compared to the other one, but sometimes it's easier if I move both limbs' energy in the same direction at the same time. It varies and I just have to feel out which way is better in any given session. I haven't noticed which is more frequently the more effective method but I'd guess that it's the first one. Makes sense to me, since if you're moving energy up your right arm and down your left, then you're just moving the energy through your heart center from your right to your left side, essentially. Whereas when you do both in the same direction, you're either raising a bit of energy or draining some, which can be harder than just moving it around. I'm not sure, though, but that's my guess.

andrew_unguryan
20th April 2009, 06:40 PM
I do find it easier to do opposite directions bounce. but for bounce only; as i raise energy, i do it simultaneously. and its practically difficult on arms, as i cant concentrate on it the same way as legs, and it feels more like im dragging energy from one arm to other. on legs its great, as i can increase the speed from 1-1.5 seconds, to 0.50-0.25 seconds (these measurements are from continuous bouncing, as afrer a while it gets harder for me); and i distinctly feel 2 seperate awarenesses. on arms, i thought of another way - if stretch arms to the sides (rather than having them down), i bounce energy from one side to the other; with this, i only have 1 awareness, but i can increase the speed from 1 second to about 0.5 second. one again, these are for bouncing energy, as i am still in the beginning of the book.

Seeuzin
20th April 2009, 07:52 PM
Putting your arms straight to the sides sounds like a good idea for bounce - I never thought of that - I'm gonna try it, thanks =)

CFTraveler
20th April 2009, 08:09 PM
I believe Aunt Clair does something like that with the arms (I read it somewhere, either here or somewhere in her site) in which she describes running energy around her arms (while holding the hands together, in a circle. It's not 'bouncing' but it accomplishes the 'need for speed', if that's what you're looking for. And you can feel it quite strongly.

Seeuzin
21st April 2009, 05:55 AM
Oh cool! LOL wonder why I didn't think of that. Thanks for telling me, CFT.