PDA

View Full Version : i think it was kundalini rising

strawberryice5711
12th April 2009, 03:49 PM
Hi Everyone,Im new here..but i have a question on kundalini awakening...Well I have read alot of book on spirituality and The main key is to meditate so just this past week i bought a cd and book on to meditate ..so i put it into my cd player with head phones and put it on and listened to it ...I felt calm and not so much chatter going on and then i felt this strong feeling almost like if your trying to go to sleep and it feels like your falling ..well this feeling reached my heart chakra and it stood for a few minute it felt like my chest was heavy then I came out of meditation..Well i did the same thing the next day well this time i felt the same thing but the it raised higher into my head it was like a burst of energy it felt good my eye where moving back and fourth i didnt see anything my body felt very stiff almost heavy feeling.. I stayed calm.. but then my cd player started acting up so I stop and shut it off.. Now I try to play the cd it makes fun noises.lol But now the past three day i have not meditated and the reason is that i have been having headache and anxiety my eye feel so tired ..my question is it this normal i have read some crazy stuff about the kundalini and I dont know if i should keep meditating ..i didnt know anything about kundalini til this had happen to me. I looked it but still questioning it .If any body can give my some advice that would be great... ty

CFTraveler
12th April 2009, 05:40 PM
What you describe to me sounds like an overactive brow chakra. Are you doing a lot of third-eye type meditations?
If so, try to concentrate on your base first, and then work your way up in a way that doesn't leave you feeling achy and disconnected.