PDA

View Full Version : QUEST

sterlingknight
20th April 2009, 05:36 PM
Sorry if this isn't the correct forum for this thread.

I'm a writer, and I lost a very important flash disc.

Most suggests that I clean that damn room, which I will do, but what I would like to know is: can I find it by projecting? I've had energy work experiences and projection attempts that suggest it might be possible, like, if I concentrate on the disc.

If this is, kind of like usual stuff, sorry, but any advice would be seriously appreciated.

CFTraveler
20th April 2009, 07:21 PM
I would ask myself if I know where it is (and to show me where), and see if you get a dream about it. I think it would be easier than trying to project, unless it comes easily.

sterlingknight
21st April 2009, 02:52 AM
This is a good idea. Thank you.

ButterflyWoman
21st April 2009, 04:37 AM
When I lose things (which is frequently, actually), I ask the universe to show it to me, and it does. For me, the trick is to relax and not "think" about where it is, but rather "feel" my way to it. It's a bit like that children's game of "warmer/cooler", actually. I've even used this to locate something lost away from home (the location suddenly popped into my head).

sterlingknight
22nd April 2009, 08:00 AM
You must be really in touch with the universe.

ButterflyWoman
22nd April 2009, 09:09 AM
You must be really in touch with the universe.
Well, it's all around me, in me, of me, and I am of it. Hard not to be in touch with it. It's like a fish being "in touch" with the lake it lives in.

The biggest obstacle to "hearing" or "seeing" answers is your own ego and the dreaded THINKING. ;)

sterlingknight
22nd April 2009, 10:50 AM
"...and the dreaded THINKING."

I think so, too.

I need to go on a 40-day fast.

boris
26th April 2009, 11:11 AM
http://www.beyond-within.com/articles/lostobjects.htm

i havent tried this yet but it's a technique for finding lost stuff, by Palehorse. hmm, maybe my sanity will turn up under the couch..

sterlingknight
27th April 2009, 03:25 PM
Thank you, boris!!!

I will try that, in fact I will try it as I hard as I can after I get home from Okinawa.

And if all else fails, I'm going to project right to my disc.

I feel I need to try some things first, like looking harder for the damn thing, i.e., cleaning up, etc.

Thank you for the idea.