PDA

View Full Version : An astral spider bit me twice!

AstralMord
23rd April 2009, 12:49 PM
A few months back i lit some incense before falling a sleep. That night I believe my astral sight was triggered perhaps by an unwanted bugger. I saw him, while still asleep, on the wall next to my bed. When i woke up i had a spider bite on the right side of my cheek. I was pretty pissed. The other night i did the exact same thing. Lit incense, went to sleep, but this time it was a dream of a spider. I Woke up with a spider bite on my left wrist. Do astral spiders hate incense therefore taking their anger out on the lighter? How can I deal with it without making it come after me at night?

Neil Templar
23rd April 2009, 01:51 PM
was it the same incense both times?
what was it?

AstralMord
28th April 2009, 03:59 AM
was it the same incense both times?
what was it?

Sorry it took a while to respond. I used a different type of incense the second time. That little bugger just hates it. :lol: I might move to the basement soon. Not really sure. If the spider just hangs in my bedroom i should be fine.

Kevin
28th April 2009, 01:50 PM
I'm a little confused. Why do the bites necessarily mean that an Astral Spider is leaving them and not a real spider or any manner of insect that could very well be attracted by the smell of the incense?

Jaco
28th April 2009, 06:08 PM
A few months back i lit some incense before falling a sleep. That night I believe my astral sight was triggered perhaps by an unwanted bugger. I saw him, while still asleep, on the wall next to my bed. When i woke up i had a spider bite on the right side of my cheek. I was pretty pissed. The other night i did the exact same thing. Lit incense, went to sleep, but this time it was a dream of a spider. I Woke up with a spider bite on my left wrist. Do astral spiders hate incense therefore taking their anger out on the lighter? How can I deal with it without making it come after me at night?

Squash it with an astral slipper.

Beekeeper
29th April 2009, 12:26 PM
Are you sure it's even a spider bite? Maybe you were just bitten by a mosquito both times.