PDA

View Full Version : my first lucid dream i recognised.

dominic
14th January 2006, 10:21 PM
right, I was at center parcs around christmas time.

i kept telling myself 'i astral project' and 'am i dreaming?' etc. the kinda questions you thinking to try and help with ap and lucid dreaming.

at about 2ish-3ish i realised myself in a dream. I was kind of outside, my sister and this mate i made at center parcs were sat down on a table where i was too. it looked familar but i had never been there before. there was a hedge next to us. just beyond that hedge was a stage were bands played.

anyway, a while afterwords, I went to the stage and 'slipknot' was playing, I don't know why, but they were. so i started 'head banging' to them.

after that something very very wierd happened.

my whole body felt like it had never felt before. it felt like i was vibrating, from my feet, then to my stomach and all the way up my head. this happened pretty suddenely.

then, i was amazed to see my whole room, i had no sense of my body, and i felt myself rising. it felt wierd to come from a lucid dream to become rising out of my body. i was as awake as i would be now writing this. i felt suffocated, i was f***ing freaked out!!!

I could not carry on, I knew i was astral projecting. When reading about it i always thought 'well i won't be scared like those people were'. But i could not stop getting scared. the next week i could not sleep.

Matthew
16th January 2006, 03:22 PM
Hang in there, Dominic.
You had a great experience.
However, you might need to let go of the fear you experienced. I would suggest getting Robert Bruce's book on psychic protection and trying his method for dealing with "core images."
There are other methods if this doesn't work for you...
As far as not sleeping... the fear might have excited some deeper areas of the unconscious. Try meditating before bed- that's what works for me. The brainwave generator in Bruce's "Mastering Astral Projection" works very well for helping you get into a deep state and can help you fall asleep. Again, if that doesn't work, I've got some other ideas.
Take care,
Matthew

dominic
16th January 2006, 04:22 PM
- would the fact that im scared, promote horrible things happening?

Thanks very much, i'm looking around shops at the moment for robert bruce stuff.

I'll try the brainwave stuff again when I get my iPod back because I used to try that for astral projection and it worked well.

Thanks.