PDA

View Full Version : Comment on Methods to OBE from Lucid Dream

Kevin
27th April 2009, 09:53 PM
I think I actually did this over the weekend, unbeknownst to me. I started flying in a dream I was having at the instant I started to fly I knew I was dreaming. These are my favorite kind of dreams so I decided to make the most of it. I launched myself straight up into the air, much like you advise CFT. But instead of finding an astral environment, I found myself looking out over the Dallas, Tx landscape. Everything thing seemed super real, like the wind and the clouds. Maybe I projected into the RTZ? Or maybe I was just having a very Lucid dream :)

CFTraveler
27th April 2009, 10:28 PM
Chances are you went into the RTZ. If I were you I'd try to go high and fast until you feel a perceptible shift, and then look back down. And tell me what you see. :)

Kevin
28th April 2009, 03:21 AM
Chances are you went into the RTZ. If I were you I'd try to go high and fast until you feel a perceptible shift, and then look back down. And tell me what you see. :)

I like to think that I was in the RTZ too! I seemed so sure at the time that what I was looking at was my home state.

JoSac
28th October 2009, 12:47 AM
Someone have a good affirmation i can use to become lucid or is "i become lucid when i sleep" good enough?

Thanks JS

CFTraveler
28th October 2009, 01:43 AM
I wouldn't say "I become lucid when I sleep". I'd use "I am lucid when I sleep". Always keep things on the present tense.

JoSac
28th October 2009, 02:13 AM
Oh yes, i forgot that.

JS