PDA

View Full Version : a few questions on NEW

rainfaery
29th April 2009, 10:43 AM
Hello all,

I've got some questions regarding how I should move on with NEW practice. The problems is, the first exercises on feet(especially) and hands are very hard for me to do. I do get some sensations but when I try stirring and wrapping actions there's heavy resistance to them. After I do a few circles of stirring e.g. on my thumb, it starts to uncoil very quickly in the opposite direction and/or upwards, the wrapping action very quickly unwraps the same way. This takes place whatever direction I initially start stirring or wrapping. After it uncoils/unwraps the resistance is so strong it's impossible to move the action for longer then a centimeter, it's stuck and then goes the opposite direction again. The only thing that helps is making circles with a physical finger above the area the circling should be done at (without touching the skin) and mentally connecting the finger to the area and wrapping with physical palm and mentally connectig it to the area to be wrapped with MBA. This way I get some tingling in the areas. Is this an acceptable way of doing NEW? Also, can I do energy raising, including full body circuit, at this early stage of NEW? Or can I even do without feet/legs and hands/arms exercises and energy raising alone would be as effective? In the new tutorial about full body sircuit it's said the energy should be brought from crown down over face into mouth and then out to chest. Does it mean that from the throat the energy should be brought again at the outer surface of the body and then back inside the body as it goes to subnavel storage centre? Or can the energy be directed from the throat to subnavel straight inside the body? The second is more convenient for me. I'll be grateful for replies.

CFTraveler
29th April 2009, 02:32 PM
Hello all, Hi there.

I've got some questions regarding how I should move on with NEW practice. The problems is, the first exercises on feet(especially) and hands are very hard for me to do. I do get some sensations but when I try stirring and wrapping actions there's heavy resistance to them. After I do a few circles of stirring e.g. on my thumb, it starts to uncoil very quickly in the opposite direction and/or upwards, the wrapping action very quickly unwraps the same way. This takes place whatever direction I initially start stirring or wrapping. After it uncoils/unwraps the resistance is so strong it's impossible to move the action for longer then a centimeter, it's stuck and then goes the opposite direction again. The only thing that helps is making circles with a physical finger above the area the circling should be done at (without touching the skin) and mentally connecting the finger to the area and wrapping with physical palm and mentally connectig it to the area to be wrapped with MBA. I have to say it's the first time I've heard of a problem like this. I can thing of other things that you can do that are not necessarily circular, like brushing up and down your palm and back of hand, and brushing your whole hand with the equivalent of a painter's brush. If the circular action brings such resistance, it's possible that it's not 'the thing to do' for you. However, if you feel it's necessary, then by all means use the finger- but frankly I wouldn't- I would think it would make things more stressful, not relaxing at all.

Also, can I do energy raising, including full body circuit, at this early stage of NEW? If you already know, sure. But it should be done independently of the tertiary session.

Or can I even do without feet/legs and hands/arms exercises and energy raising alone would be as effective? No, because energy raising is for one thing, NEW on arms and legs are done for a separate reason- that is, it improves the flow all over your body, so when there is a blockage anywhere the flow around the blockage will help dissolve it. So I think prestimulating arms and legs is necessary when doing chakra work, only because it's the exercise that helps round out the whole energy body. If you only develop part of it the flow won't be so good.
And, prestimulating the whole body helps with control when you're separating and navigating in the RTZ.

In the new tutorial about full body sircuit it's said the energy should be brought from crown down over face into mouth and then out to chest. Does it mean that from the throat the energy should be brought again at the outer surface of the body and then back inside the body as it goes to subnavel storage centre? That's how I've always understood it.

Or can the energy be directed from the throat to subnavel straight inside the body? The second is more convenient for me. I'll be grateful for replies. I don't know if this is effective, but if you feel this is the right way for you to do it, I'd add a visualization to when you get the energy into the navel substorage center, and it would be as if it were sucking the energy in, as if you had a vacuum in your belly.

rainfaery
1st May 2009, 06:10 AM
Thanks СFT for clarifying these for me :D