PDA

View Full Version : No Idea Where to Go.

Hastor
2nd May 2009, 03:51 AM
Okay, I have been on the path for 6 or 7 months now and have been able to have some very deep trance symptoms and even some exit related sensations (as I suppose that such was what I felt). Recently I have come to the conclusion that a major obstacle in my goal of attaining an OBE was a general lack of sufficent energy work. So, about a month ago, I started devoting entire sessions to good ole' NEW energy work and in the past week I have been able to move energy very well throughout my feet, up into my knee, and into my thigh. Just for assurance, it feels like there is cool water flowing through my veins when I attempt to move the energy, so the first question is "Am I really progressing in energy work or am I just experiancing an energy body non-related reaction?"
My next question is that if I am actually moveing my energy through my legs then where does that put me and what steps should I take next? I think that it is also important to mention that I wish to someday pursue kundalani, and I wanted to know if there were any early exercises I could do that will prepare me for what I have heard is a very difficult and grueling process? Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hastor

CFTraveler
2nd May 2009, 01:59 PM
Hi Hastor.
I'd describe the energy work process as I do it (just that, nothing else)
Tertiary centers-starting with feet, then moving to legs, going up the torso, then going to hands, arms, neck and face and head.
Then I move to secondaries- the same parts in the same order.
Then I go to moving energy in my pillar (that is, central sushumma)
Then I do chakra work, starting with the base center all the way to the crown.

When all that feels 'tuned' and I want to do more, I get into elements- usually starting with flowing water down my crown, or applying air or fire on spots that seem to need it.

As to "Am I really progressing in energy work or am I just experiancing an energy body non-related reaction?" Could be both (although since everything is interconnected, there is no nonrelated) but I'd say if the effect is ongoing, then it's related in some way.

GRANT
2nd May 2009, 05:28 PM
Hi, Just a quick response. Don't try too hard, don't try to remember all the steps. Go with the flow--it will happen.
GRANT

Hastor
4th May 2009, 03:10 AM
First, thank you very much for the advice CFTraveler, and I hope I don't come off as rude or undereducated in saying this, but most of the terms you used and methods you describe seem to have very little transitional vocabulic meaning from their original eastern origins. Basically, though I was able to realize I was recieveing very good advice, I was unable to understand most of it in the way you put it. Also, just for specification, right now I am energy building in the same way I memorize. I start at my feet and try to drag the energy as far as possible before it dicipates, and then I start again while gaining a little ground each time. Are there any better techniques than what I am using now, and how would I go about a more speedy approach to energy bulding? I understand the phrase "haste makes waste", but as it is, I seem to be working a nice bit of time getting into a good trance and then even more time attempting a technique that, at the very best, gives me a centimeter at night if anything at all. I would be just as pleased if I had at least some variety in my energy raising instead of just a slow and monotonous exercise that is probably not even the correct way to go about.
Any help is more than welcome. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Sincerely,
Hastor.

CFTraveler
4th May 2009, 12:18 PM
Dear Hastor: The terms I am using are the terms Robert Bruce uses to describe NEW, which I had the impression that you were asking about given the specifics of your initial question. I thought you were following the written material he has published in the main site and wanted a basic guide on what to do first and what to do next, which is what I gave you.
The instruction is more detailed and specific in his works, which I will link to you.

New Energy Ways Beginners: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... index.html (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/beginners/index.html)

New Energy Ways Standard: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... index.html (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/new-energy-ways/index.html)

However, if you are asking about something else, I need more information.

Hastor
6th May 2009, 01:56 AM
Thank you very much CFTraveler, This is exactly what I was looking for.
Other than this, do you have any adivce on early preparation for Kundalini, or advice on Kundalini in general?

CFTraveler
6th May 2009, 02:00 PM
Well, awareness of what the symptoms are very helpful, (see Kundalini subforum (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2602) for Robert's article on it) as I think that most of the psychological damage is due to not knowing what to expect- and I think all the things that help with spirituality in general help with coping with a Kundalini rising. Awakenings are usually a different experience than risings, which is why information is so helpful.