PDA

View Full Version : question about blockage in forehead

vegetator
15th June 2005, 10:39 PM
Hello,

I've just started doing energy work and noticed this huge blockage in my forehead, where my pineal gland is. The right-temple center is blocked but the left is open. It doesn't extend to my storage area.

Can anyone offer some advice on how to get rid of it? And Robert says something about it in the book, but the library already took it back... does anyone remember what it was?

Hegemony
15th June 2005, 11:54 PM
I believe the exercise in the book (if we're both thinking of astral dynamics) instructued you to simply move your awareness left-to-right, front-to-back, and around the inside of your head.

vegetator
16th June 2005, 06:00 PM
OK, I'll try that.

This isn't, like, a symptom of psychic attack/vampirism or anything, is it?

Hegemony
16th June 2005, 07:07 PM
In the case of a simple energy blockage, that's unlikely, unless it's recurring.

Rydel
16th June 2005, 08:49 PM
Well, if you JUST started, I'd suggest working on things a little simpler than your head (toes, feet, hands, etc...). After you get a bit better at that, you can try forcing energy through the blocked area. For starters though, I'd do the energy wrap technique described by RB.

Hope that helpped! :)

vegetator
23rd June 2005, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I'll do the energy wrap... right now I'm doing the full-body energy circuit and just started taking it through my chakras down to my navel center.

It does seem to be easier when you're young, me and the 16 y/o guy from this site (or another one) had an easy time... I really think it's related somehow on a bio-level.