PDA

View Full Version : Whitley's latest Journal Entry

CFTraveler
2nd May 2009, 09:58 PM
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/

As usual, great insights.

Beekeeper
3rd May 2009, 11:51 AM
I watched an interview with Barbara Lamb (regressionist and crop circle expert) on Conscious Media today. She says that in recent years more regressions had yielded memories of fairly positive experiences with benevolent beings, such as people being taken on ships to be taught telekinesis.

Lamb relates stories of reptilians as well. She claims a breeding program has been occurring but that a range of reasons have been given to alleged abductees.

In regards to crop circles, I learnt something new. They don't just occur in crops but in ice, sand, gravel and tree tops.

Ouroboros
3rd May 2009, 04:36 PM
In regards to crop circles, I learnt something new. They don't just occur in crops but in ice, sand, gravel and tree tops.

Wow, that's very interesting. I've not seen anything on those before...have any links handy? :)

Palehorse Redivivus
3rd May 2009, 04:58 PM
Awesome article, though in some places he seems to give an "aliens-as-saviors" vibe that I'm not crazy about. I may be misunderstanding his intent though, because full and open contact in any form would be a big turning point in history.

Either way, we really need to stop "welcoming" them with armed fighter jets. :roll:

CFTraveler
3rd May 2009, 05:27 PM
What I think he means (from reading his past entries, and generally being a fan) is that we keep attributing them human motives-motives we understand- they're here for hybridization, for mental experiments, to colonize us, to convert us to their way of thinking, to cause us to suffer, to take our (you name it) and his position (at least at times) is that if they are extraterrestrial physical aliens indeed, they are so different from us that we are just not capable of understanding them- at least the way things are now- and since there is no 'official' policy- other than 'shoot first and let God sort 'em out'- we may never find out- or at least until we become such a menace to the universe that we'll find out the bad way.

JohnA
20th May 2009, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the link. Appreciate the perspectve.

Although I do also see other sides of the story. My personal opinion is that the military in general doesn't really have a common policy on UFOs. When the typical fighter pilot engages an unknown target in our air space, he or she is just doing their job of confronting it. If you had that capability in the skies, wouldn't you be tempted to chase or even fire upon it?

However, I do also believe their is much more going on in the 'black' world. There are a lot of interesting nuggets out there, but one I'm a fan of is "Above Black" by Dan Sherman. (I didn't see it mentioned on the site yet, so I thought you might find it interesting.) It's just a 'no frills' personal story of one person in the US military intelligence community being trained to essentially 'communicate with ET'.

http://www.aboveblack.com
http://www.projectcamelot.org/dan_sherman.html

I do think Whitley can be a bit naive. If ET wanted 'all of us' to know they exist, they would have done it a long time ago. If ET wished to enslave the human race, that could have happened as well. I don't think the US military has ruined it for everyone else.

Although ET may have other agendas we don't fully understand, I like to think of ET as the Zen Buddhists of the Universe. Their techniques seem a bit odd to the uninitiated. But for each individual and also our civilization to grow, we need to figure out the riddles they've provided us and make the incremental spiritual progress ourselves. If we're just spoon-fed the technology, we won't really learn squat. :D

CFTraveler
20th May 2009, 12:36 PM
This looks really interesting. Will put it in my 'to read' list for summer.
Thanks, John.

Reminder- Dan Sherman 'Above Black'.

lightningbug
20th May 2009, 09:36 PM
Above Black?? Can there really be above black? I'm curious, but at this point, I'm skeptical!

I love reading my alien conspiracies. But it's gotten to the point where now conspiracies are themselves conspiracies of conspiracies. And people supposedly involved with the secret governments of the world are saying their own men are being deceived. So that no one actually knows the whole truth, except probably the handful of people in charge of the secret governments. The peons along the rungs of this dark organization, think they're in on the truth, but really they themselves are pawns and are spreading lies that they thought was truth.

In one story I read a soldier confirms that aliens were taken captive, mistreated, and died. He professes this is the truth. But he didn't witness the whole event himself. Maybe he did see an alien, but he wasn't around long enough to see if they were mistreated, if they were being held against their will, and if they did in fact die. He professes it's the truth because a higher in command told him that it was!

In another story, the higher in command lied to the soldier!!

And according to this conspiracy, they are lied to, to see who will spill the beans, and who will keep a secret. But can you blame an honest man concerned if we've abused space visitors?

In another we have military professing the existence of negative grays, kidnapping and mutilating people. They profess this is the truth, and we need to be worried about the gray presence.

In another - it's all an elaborate hoax involving genetic experiments created by humans to create fear among the military - to create more powerful military because now we need protection from the grays!

Oh, it doesn't end there. The conspiracies even talk about alien channelers, like Blossom. That they aren't crazy. They are hearing voices, but these voices are being projected by machines created by the secret government of the world for some sort of evil agenda! So now, without any evidence to prove it, all channelings are evil, bad wrong!

It's just getting ridiculous! And now we can't trust UFO websites and talks, because supposedly half of them are just disinformation agents......

I'm starting to lose track of conspiracies, and the conspiracy of conspiracies! If you've read this book, do you think it's more trust worthy? And why?

I've read Dr. Greers book. Very good. Very fun. And if its the truth. Very enlightening. But thanks to Dr. Greers questionable CSETI, I can't even trust him! I would like to trust him :oops:

X
The truth is out there! Trust no one! :evil: