PDA

View Full Version : Why and how you can handle Negs

Dr. Rumfield
3rd May 2009, 05:58 PM
Someone who is under attack needs help. You cannot understand an attack unless you are in one. Once it is over, you just want to get back to a regular life just as if nothing has happened.

If you are not involved in an attack, I suggest you "pay it forward" or help out those in an attack by weakening the whole "Matrix".

I propose that Negs are beings that resist moving on to the next natural level on consciousness AND enslave people and their energy to maintain that resistance.... to stay in this level of physicalness. The specific reasons don't really matter as much as the fact that they are disrupting our lives and reality. It would appear that Negs are an over growth and need to be reduced or eliminated to allow the human species to become more naturalized and even more healthy in our mental states.

What I propose is this, remove their power source. Blow a hole in their kneecaps. Concentrate and focus on moving trapped and confused spirits that have passed away into the next higher realm for them. Get these natural Duracell spiritual batteries to move into the next step of their evolution so the gap between Negs and us gets harder to cross. Visualize these enslaved ands trapped souls to REMEMBER who they really are spiritually and visualize them being pulled into heaven. Removing this cloud of confusion from the Earth will indeed help the Earth heal as a whole and remove the confusion or binding energy from it.

We are the Earth's inhabitants and possibly the greatest threat to it. No one is showing up to clean up our mess for us. We are being attacked by beings that do not want to leave it. I think it is our job to clean it up.

Dr. Rumfield
3rd May 2009, 09:05 PM
I realize that I have a history of aggressive posts and want to strike back. For some, it may seem strange that someone would take that position.

The truth is, Negs are taking advantage of us.... the weak.

How do you stop the problem, Stop being "food"... Stop being weak. Once you make the decision to stop being a victim, what do you have to loose by attacking those that attacked you?

I would say that you have lost a lot already and attacking back is really your own option.

People that get mugged on the streets of New York are mugged while people hear them and continue to walk by. Do you really think that people on a forum can help you if you are not prepared to help yourself?

wolfy221
12th May 2009, 10:12 PM
i fought back while i was sick and tired against 20 NEGS at once. i'm not exaggerating either. i also had back up, my guardians. they actually did most of the work because they didn't want me to get into the fight, but i still sent out some energy to assist them. believe me, show these things no mercy or they will make your life a living hell.

Dr. Rumfield
28th July 2009, 10:07 PM
Cool!!! Good for you!!!. It really comes down to be like any other bully situation, You can't let them run things.

wstein
29th July 2009, 03:31 AM
I am happy to hear that you have taken an active part in overcoming your NEGs. I encourage others to do the same.

I can understand why you are out to get them all. I agree that for some this is the right response.

I do not agree that this is the best approach for everybody. An analogy: if your house becomes infested with deadly snakes, you indeed have a problem. Clearing the house and perhaps the immediate surroundings is critical to make you safe. However, wiping out every deadly snake is unnecessary and probably a bad idea.

Also, getting drawn into a full scale war is not necessarily in alignment with your purpose nor your higher good.

Removing their "food" is not always practical because that food in some cases is humans. Sure you can eliminate yourself as a food source but that is not really a workable solution.

Disclosure: I have been attacked by a couple of NEGs but they have repelled them in short order. I have done successful exorcisms that completely permanently pushed out multiple NEGs.

Dr. Rumfield
29th July 2009, 01:18 PM
Ya know... This is a work in progress... I prefer to let the Negs do their thing and steer clear. As a rule. SOme people on this forum are suffering and suffering all the time. No one can help them but themselves. It is all up to them, really.

Kill all the Negs? Well, Kill all of the ones related to you and your attachments..... if you are tired of being screwed with. Passive activism is the better thing, in my opinion.

Palehorse Redivivus
29th July 2009, 02:53 PM
Going to "war" against all of critterdom is a good way to get buried in critters.

I've said it before, but there's a lot more of them than there are of you, you have to sleep and do "real life" stuff while they don't, and more of them are always forming.

It complicates things that in addition to genuinely malicious non-humans, you've got disgruntled earthbound former humans, as well as "negative" soul fragments of people and former people, all of which can also screw with others, same as anything that could go in the "neg" category. Add in thoughtforms and egregores for good measure. Tired yet? ;)

I advocate a position more like you have more recently, Dr Rumfeld... find a way to neutralize what's screwing with you directly (and if you can and choose to help someone else who asks, do so) but leave it at that. Go very far beyond that, and you're invading the space of something that has the same right to exist that you do. More than likely, every critter in the vicinity will then invade yours if they weren't already. Effective "neutralizing" can also take many forms, from direct use of force, to helping someone who didn't realize they were dead to move onward, to disengaging and not putting anymore energy into the situation at all.

Denying them the chance to feed on your energy is another effective route. On that note I was thinking the other day -- if I could design an ideal world, it's not that it would completely lack the appearance of negs -- it's that negs would understand their role in context, same as the rest of us. IMO the problem is that they don't know "who they are" anymore than most of us do.

In my experience with negs, I can say that I've learned:

--How to direct my energy much more efficiently.
--How to keep it in my body until I'm ready to use it and cycle it back out again.
--How to differentiate "me" from "not me", helping the individuation process (which is an aspect of one type of path that not everybody will relate to, I realize).
--A whole lot about "how things work" metaphysically.
--A lot about how all my own parts work.
--A lot about how to develop my willpower.
--A lot about overcoming fear.

There are few "methods" I can think of that cover all these bases quite like interference has, even though it's not exactly something I asked for. In that sense I would say it has a role to fulfill. I also think that if negs understood their role as helping the Whole to advance, rather than derailing individuals, they would find that while they'd get to feed less often, when they did manage to yoink some energy, it would be higher quality and thus better sustenance. They would be helping to raise the bar for everyone, including themselves, rather than dragging it lower.

The problem as I see it is that they generally go about their business in a way that's completely unbalanced. Dogpiling someone with a sustained interference campaign in early childhood, putting them in a position that would be difficult for anybody to dig their way out of, years before they'd have any reasonable chance at even starting to do so, is a good example. They have a bad habit of trying to overhwelm individuals, which I'm pretty sure puts them in a position of having to put increasing effort into getting a lower quality "fix," much like a junkie.

Not that you'd have much luck trying to communicate this to anything fitting the description of a neg, lol. However -- I've found that when you exchange energy with someone (and all attacks are an exchange of energy) -- there's information content. So, hypothetically, the more people who took this approach, and recognized a "role" for ongoing interference (and I figure you might as well, if it's happening anyway), hold sustainability and wholistic thinking as part of our own values -- this information will eventually find its way into neg-dom, and aid in the greater paradigm shift that seems to be ongoing.

Ayin
23rd August 2009, 11:27 PM
I really liked Palehorse's reply as well as Dr. Rumfield's view on dealing with negs. I feel as though I'm learning a lot about many of the same points that Palehorse delineated in his post. Okay, not many, nearly I believe all of them! : ) Especially recently... dear G-d, what a learning experience... luckily I'm not 'defeated' but learning so much, refining and re-affirming necessary actions and parts of my spiritual journey and path. I'm glad to know that yes, indeed these happenings all occur for a very good reason and with all the seemingly 'hell fire' I've been having to endure in the form of psychic manipulation, neg-infested/possessed 'friend' drama... as well as amazing OBE's and angelic guidance throughout, sprinkled with miraculous sycronicities with former esoteric friends and then some... I know the 'balance' of these sometimes extreme circumstances and 'evil' influences can seem unfounded or rather unfair to say the least, who wants to go through this, eh?! But I've always seen the cycle of awareness and change come time and time again... I guess that's how I rest assured that eventually, I'll understand why... and how to move on... upward and onward towards a better me, better future... and a more harmonious, balanced world. Inside and out.

Love N' Light,
Ayin