PDA

View Full Version : A whole new world...that I didn't want to be in.

SleepGOTweird
4th May 2009, 05:01 PM
In this dream I was watching a Travel channel like program, and on this program they were showcasing this vast mountainous region that was like no other. It was green...steep, and round. The mountains were spherical, and with this stick with an orb at the end I watched a man walk almost 360 degrees over and around them and not fall flat on his face. Interesting, but no place I would want to go.

The man who was trekking this land whore strange green clothing and scared me for some reason, and so did the terrain itself.

Next thing you know I'm there (YAY!), and in one of its local towns. I'm was staying at a family home that belonged to one of my friends. It was dark once we got to the home, and although there was no memory of me experiencing the process of getting to our destination, I never wanted to walk the land again. The home was definitely old fashioned, like something you would see in the 1800’s. The people in the house seemed nice enough, but something was definitely wrong in FEELING - I can't stress that enough - I couldn't stop being TERRIFIED.

Everyone talked in an Irish accent (scary lol), and carried horns with them. The family offered me food and I refused because it was foreign in many ways (some strange meat; no thanks). As far as I was concerned I was a million miles from home and that made me a bit worried. I kept asking to myself, "something needs to get me home". There was no time for manners as I didn’t care I had been childish and rude.

I’d follow my friend, not wanting to leave his side as he was the only familiarity I had. He tells me that he’s going to a local party or the direction the music was blasting. The door of the home opens as I closely walk behind him on the porch and that’s where I stop. The people were loud and crazy not to mention the horns they were carrying around. I suddenly had this very specific though that I did not want to meet the elders here and that I was in a lot of trouble. They had this huge pride in these obnoxious horns. Some looked like giant goat horns and others rams horns.

I was scared of the land, I was uninterested in its people (although they seemed nice) but I knew that I was in a place ran by PURE EVIL. I find myself back inside and then my father of all people barges in and begins to tell me how special these people and their horns are, and they were once crucial to their survival...I didn't care. This place is awful.

I wake up with hours of sleep to go. No way, I’ve had enough and as strange as this sounds, this was the worst dream I’ve ever had. It was all about the feeling of that place. Doesn't sound like a nightmare but I can assure you, IT WAS.

Jayo1919
10th May 2009, 10:00 PM
Sounds like a pretty crazy dream, but the fear was probably just in your mind, scared of the unknown and not knowing what going to happen next. Maybe it could of had a connection with a past life exp?? with the feeling of being in trouble with the elders for no reason, plus your dad and a friend there..