PDA

View Full Version : Otherworld

Neil Templar
5th May 2009, 12:07 PM
inspired by that facebook quiz -what planet are you from? last night as i fell asleep i made a request of my guide.
i asked to be shown something of the world he is from.(i've been given a rough idea in the past, of the type of being he is)
i asked to see life as it is on his "planet", or to have a glimpse of some interactions i may have had with him in other lifetimes, if any.

the whole night was once again a series of dream/wake/dream/wake/dream cycles, as it always seems to be when i ask anything of him.
(i'm calling him "him" because i've always felt a male vibe from him, and he always takes on a male role if he's a character in one of these experiences. i'm not really sure how important gender is to "them", maybe it's something they do to make us feel more comfortable, or not. i dunno.. :roll: )

the dreams were unusual.
i found myself on a planet much like earth. land, and water covered areas.
i don't remember too much of a storyline taking place.
it was more of an exploration, an introduction to the different "species" inhabiting the place.
there were cities, but not like our cities.
the buildings were like blocks of smooth black granite. no texture, just smooth square blocks of varying sizes.
when inside one of these, i was faced with a "tardis" experience.(for those unfamiliar with the DR WHO series, the TARDIS is Dr Who's time machine. a relatively small box, when viewed from the outside, but as soon as one steps inside, a much bigger space is perceived.
the buildings were like that.
inside, i'd see small blocks making stairways up the side of walls, that lead up to other levels that weren't apparent from the outside.
some of these small blocks, when pushed with the hands, would turn and open like little storage compartments, revealing some small gadget inside.

gravity seemed less strong than on earth, but that's true of most of my "dreams" these days. :wink:

there were a few different types of beings there.
the first i met were yellow in colour, and seemed to be almost like jelly - transparent and rubbery looking. (non-physical?). :shock: i spent most of my time talking and walking with one of these, not very tall,a young female. she had a friend who looked almost identical to her, but was slightly more red-ish in colour. almost orange. it seemed all the yellow ones were female.
there were similar blue coloured beings too. these were taller, and seemed to be all male.
then there were some very human looking beings, who all wore metallic head gear. it looked like tin-foil, pointy hats. :lol:
they went around in groups of 3 or 4, arms linked, so they at first glance seemed to be trying to intimidate the other beings.
i wasn't sure if i felt some feeling of mis-trust of these human beings, on the part of the small yellows and the blues.
but when they approached, they seemed only curious about me. asking questions, but seemingly quite friendly.

i then got a feeling that there was indeed no such thing as violence here. only a recognition of the difference in species. they all seemed to be able to get along, respecting their differences, possibly even enjoying the variety that these differences brought to their lives.
(perhaps this is the lesson of this experience? :wink: )

out in the city streets, i saw that there were vehicles. i think they were for the human types. they seemed to be covered in shiny metal that reminded me of the hats the humans were wearing. it was a bit like Back to the Future - "cars" on the ground, but also flying up into the air.

at some point i met a being who seemed so familiar, she eventually looked like my Sister ("real" life). unfortunately when i saw her there, it got my brain analyzing, and i woke up.

i wish i could remember more details. a very pleasant experience, but one almost completely devoid of any emotional content/disturbance/whatever.

Mishell
6th May 2009, 07:52 AM
very cool, neil!

Neil Templar
6th May 2009, 09:48 AM
thanks Mishell.
i'm really trying to develop my relationship with this guide, and now that i can recognize when he's around, i see that he's with me not only when i request it, which is quite comforting. :D

Damon
7th May 2009, 02:00 AM
Very interesting Neil, that type of dream is the best isn't it? I have similar dreams that I find difficult to put into words too. Things that seem perfectly normal during the dream make no sense when you wake up and the human mind starts to question what it does not understand. I have many dreams that I don't share because if I can't make sense of it I wouldn't think anyone else could follow along either.

Interesting stuff though, keep sharing.

VioletImagery
7th May 2009, 03:16 AM
the first i met were yellow in colour, and seemed to be almost like jelly - transparent and rubbery looking. (non-physical?). :shock: i spent most of my time talking and walking with one of these, not very tall,a young female. she had a friend who looked almost identical to her, but was slightly more red-ish in colour. almost orange. it seemed all the yellow ones were female.
there were similar blue coloured beings too. these were taller, and seemed to be all male.

Wow. When I was very young I had two imaginary humanoid friends, one yellow female and one taller blue male (Didi and Gaga). Maybe they weren't so imaginary? It's too bad I don't really remember much about them.

Neil Templar
7th May 2009, 01:03 PM
Very interesting Neil, that type of dream is the best isn't it? I have similar dreams that I find difficult to put into words too. Things that seem perfectly normal during the dream make no sense when you wake up and the human mind starts to question what it does not understand. I have many dreams that I don't share because if I can't make sense of it I wouldn't think anyone else could follow along either.

Interesting stuff though, keep sharing.

Yeah I've had alot like this recently. All of them feel significant, but very hard to describe afterwards.

Neil Templar
7th May 2009, 09:58 PM

Wow. When I was very young I had two imaginary humanoid friends, one yellow female and one taller blue male (Didi and Gaga). Maybe they weren't so imaginary? It's too bad I don't really remember much about them.

wow, cool.
you should try to make contact again. if you want.
just making a request as you fall asleep might be enough... 8)

Damon
7th May 2009, 10:32 PM
wow, cool.

I have the most success with that strategy too. I always read before going to bed, I find it helps me quite the mind of all the daily happenings. I read until I get sleepy and then I turn off the light. I follow that up with a meditation where I envelope myself in white light to protect myself and then ask my higher self/guides to show me what I need to know. If I don't have anything in particular I ask them to show me what I need to grow. Sometimes I ask to be shown something interesting and leave it up to them. Also I ask to remember my dreams. I visualize a halo of light above my head while doing this. I'm not sure where I read that one but it does well for me most of the time.

Neil Templar
8th May 2009, 08:44 AM
wow, cool.

I have the most success with that strategy too. I always read before going to bed, I find it helps me quite the mind of all the daily happenings. I read until I get sleepy and then I turn off the light. I follow that up with a meditation where I envelope myself in white light to protect myself and then ask my higher self/guides to show me what I need to know. If I don't have anything in particular I ask them to show me what I need to grow. Sometimes I ask to be shown something interesting and leave it up to them. Also I ask to remember my dreams. I visualize a halo of light above my head while doing this. I'm not sure where I read that one but it does well for me most of the time.

That's almost exactly the same as I do.
I like to leave it up to guidance to decide what's best for me to experience.