PDA

View Full Version : My personal guardians

wolfy221
11th May 2009, 12:17 AM
Hey, i just wanted to post about my two guardian animal spirits. One of them is Kaia and she's a wolf spirit. She helps to keep me balanced and is like my spiritual "mother". She's a gray wolf, if you want to get specific, and she's aligned to the elements of water and ice. My other guardian is a black panther who acts as my spiritual "father". His name's Shadow and he's aligned with the elements of fire and shadows. They both give me advice and they both are very interesting. They're both actually the size of a large horse!! Each one of them has an anklet and crown. They're anklets are found on the opposite ankle. Shadow's is a gold anklet with a ruby in the center and on his front left ankle. Kaia's is silver with a saphire in the center on her front right ankle. Their crowns are gold with a ruby for Shadow and silver with a saphire for Kaia, just like their anklets. We kinda have a telepathic, i would say, channel that only we can speak on, which is cool. They can also adjust their size at will, turning to their huge, normal forms to the size of a regular wolf and black panther, to the size of a wolf and black panther cub. They are so cool and they protected me when i was sick from an onslaught of neg attacks. But i lost my spiritual way, so they decided to employ shock tactics on me by leaving until I got the message. It took me about 2 months to figure it out and when I did, I cried for so long because I was so stupid to lose my way. One day, though, when I was reading a little booklet that came with my meditation deck (different story), i noticed there were prayers in them, so I said "What the heck? Can't hurt, can it?" I read every prayer corresponding to each of my meditation cards, going from card 0 to 40. Loe and behold, they came back right then and there. They told me "Well, It's about time!! We were wondering if you were ever going to start praying!" I was so overjoyed it was hard to take in. I had to work to hold in my joy, since I was in the middle of my Algebra class. I then said to them, "I should've known that there was a lesson behind your leaving." Turns out they were still watching over me, even though I wasn't aware of it. I just so happy that they didn't leave me permanately. I think I'm probably one of the luckiest people in the world to have these two as my guides. Anyone else have guardians that are like this? Oh, and Shadow and Kaia say hi to everyone who reads this post.

Ouroboros
11th May 2009, 12:25 AM
If I've got any guardians like that they've remained silent and far distant.

wolfy221
11th May 2009, 12:33 AM
well, i've read that guides won't come to you until they are good and ready and until they belive that you will listen to them and they're lessons that they are there to teach. maybe that's the reason they haven't shown up. it took me a good bit of time to realize my mistake and even more to make amends.

star
12th May 2009, 03:00 PM
I have a wolf spirit, but I can't figure out how to communicate!

Maybe I should use my facebook to link up with someone who teaches that :/

I met my wolf spirit in a dream. He just walked out of the darkness and sat down next to me.I've been seeing him in my minds eye ever since.

wolfy221
12th May 2009, 08:38 PM
i just asked them questions at first and when we all (and i mean me and my guides) got comfortable with each other, we just started having casual conversation. i'm still trying to learn more about my guides' personalities and where they came from. just ask them simple yes or no questions to start off and later ask a few questions that require a little more explanation. just take it slow and steady and soon you'll be able to communicate with them easily.